Hulk vs. Dr. Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonderman
droolioIt takes one to know one. what do you think. Can Dr. Doom do the impossible...or what?

Alpha Centauri
Doom more times out of Ten I think.

-AC

Wonderman
And Dr. Doom has magic. I think magic might be what can defeat the Hulk. Juggernaut seems able to be his equal with magic.

Wonderman
And Dr. Doom's armor, empowered by Science and his magic would be a feat to behold if he ever decided to square off against a monster bull like the Hulk.

long pig
Doom has no prep right?
out of 10 he'd take 4 probably.
It all depends on what weapons he has with him.

KharmaDog
Hate to say it, but which version of Hulk?

demigawd
No prep and no pre-made weapons??? Hulk crushes Doom even worse than he crushed Iron Man. Hulk crushes Doom even worse than Thing crushed Doom. Not much of a fight, really.

long pig
I agree, Doom without his weapons arent much of a threat for Hulk.
But, Doom still could pull it off depending on what he has with him.

kgkg
Originally posted by demigawd
No prep and no pre-made weapons??? Hulk crushes Doom even worse than he crushed Iron Man. Hulk crushes Doom even worse than Thing crushed Doom. Not much of a fight, really.

i agree with this.

who?-kid
Originally posted by Wonderman
droolioIt takes one to know one. what do you think. Can Dr. Doom do the impossible...or what?
Is it possible to be more precise (rules, preptime or not, which Hulk, environment, reason to fight...).

In a random fight, Hulk probably crushes Dooms armor, though Doom won't go down without a good fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.