wats the most times you've read the same book?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ashtonsNO1fan
i've read "forever" by judy bloom 3 times and im gonna read it again soon, i think its gr8, and my fave horror book is the thrill club by r.l.stine which i've read three times too.

Darth_Big_Boy
I've read "The Dreamland Chronicles" about 4 or 5 times.

big gay kirk
I read Lord of the Rings every year... since I was nine....that's at least 26 times.....

Corran
at least laughing out loud

big gay kirk
Originally posted by Corran
at least laughing out loud

laughing

speiderman
I read "The Bacta War" five times.

Soth
The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien....I think I'm on my 5th time right now

Miss_Faye
Hm I've read Dark Vision by L.J. Smith at least 5 times already.

tblumer
Ive read harry potter (the whole series, 1-5) 5 times, and ive read number 3 at least 3 times after that. Another book ive read many times is clive cusslers pacific vortex at 8 times....itsa good book

Clovie
at least 15 times.

and when i read that book for the firt time i've started imidiatelly reading it for the second time.. (so i read it twice during one day/night blink )

Loving_Daniel11
two.meh.

sai12
I don't reread books if I can help it. Who has the time to read something they've already read!! There are soo many more books out there to read! *runs in circles* I'll never catch up! *cries*

Jackie Malfoy
I had read "Girl Interuped" so many times I losed count.HP I had read about ten times each.JM

Dr. Strangelove
I think I've read Moneyball 5 times.

tabby999
i've read most of Robert G. Barretts books 3ish times, the harry potter books god only knows how many times

rohan524
Three times for 100 Years of Solitude (Marquez) and House of the Spirits (Allende).

coolboarder98
I'm currently working my way through my 10th time of the Lord of the Rings. I made a little competition for myself to see how many times I could read the trilogy between the releases of FotR in theatres and the release of Rotk. I made it to 8.

crazy_c
I've read the Harry Potter books multiple times. I couldn't say how many though.

I've probably read a few sweet valley high books a few times. I usually read the ones I own again and again when I'm looking for a simple non challenging read. yes

yerssot
Heir of the Empire twice... I have too much to do and read to read the same book a few times

Guardian_Rikku
I've read the Harry potter books many MANY times each laughing out loud

Clovie
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
I had read "Girl Interuped" so many times I losed count.HP I had read about ten times each.JM i've never ound that book. and if it as good as the movie i'd love to read it sad

Lana
LotR I've read probably 7 or 8 times...I've read each of the Harry Potter books at least 10 times each...some of the Dragonriders of Pern books I've read close to 15 times...I've read Memoirs of a Geisha at least 10 times...I read a lot yes

LLG
The most times I reread a book so far was three times.

Jedi Priestess
Gone With the Wind
All 1034 paperback pages, 31 times now. smile

Elessea
I've read the "Lord of the Rings" series...about a dozen times-I lots count stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.