Has anyone knocked Superman out with one punch?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mainstream
I know Hal Jordan as Phallanx did it..anyone else..if not who else has knocked Superman out..period

RogueGambitdare
Believe it or not but in JLA Unlimted the tv show Grunde does. When it should be the other way around.

Mainstream
yeah..I saw that one..but Grundy is pretty strong..sometimes when he "comes back to life" he's stronger than Supes.

dominic/wolf
oww i just thought of one ME i could beat the shIt out of prime too

liam k
i seen batam take supes down in one punch, he was wearing a kytonite ring, it's in the batam legend comics .

pr1983
Originally posted by Mainstream
I know Hal Jordan as Phallanx did it..anyone else..if not who else has knocked Superman out..period

its parallax...

the cartoon doesnt count...

Originally posted by liam k
i seen batam take supes down in one punch, he was wearing a kytonite ring, it's in the batam legend comics .

he also tried to do that in hush and almost broke his hand...

liam k
so, he still took him out

Mainstream
in the dark knight returns or dark knight strikes again Batman with the green gloves knocked Supes out.with a series of punches...he had help from Green Arrow, Flash and Atom..but I think I'll count it.

pr1983
so, he still took him out

when? in hush or the other comic?

in the dark knight returns or dark knight strikes again Batman with the green gloves knocked Supes out.with a series of punches...he had help from Green Arrow, Flash and Atom..but I think I'll count it.

lol... not forgetting it is a batman comic...

Mainstream
It was like a DC what if comic...both were good..but the first one was better.

pr1983
dark knight returns was a batman story first and foremost, if he has to fight supes in a batman comic batman will win...

Mainstream
that's a general rule..."no superhero can lose to another superhero in their only book"

ZephroCarnelian
No-one can knock Supes out in one punch without either a shedload of magic, or a K-Nite ring/boxing glove lol.

DrDoom

Man, was DKS a piece of crap. In DKR Superman was beaten, but at least they made it believable (he was weakened from a nuclear blast,he was holding back, and Batman was prepared).

DKS however...WTF! They made Superman a moron in that series, he was nothing but Batman's whipping boy.

liam k
Originally posted by pr1983

yeah in the hush story... very good

Mainstream
Hush was great....best Bat story in years.

eleveninches
that's a general rule..."no superhero can lose to another superhero in their only book"
Cable got beat by SS.

Mainstream
sort of.

pr1983
Originally posted by pr1983

yeah in the hush story... very good

i have all the hush issues... he didnt knock supes down at all... he electrocuted him... bats at best was slowing him down...

Mainstream
Batman: superman can't be stopped..but he can be stunned even if it takes the whole city to do it.

pr1983
Batman: superman can't be stopped..but he can be stunned even if it takes the whole city to do it.

yes, hardly one punch... and the kryptonite had slowed supermans responses, and he was holding back...

Mainstream
so was Batman heh heh.

pr1983
so was Batman heh heh.

batman only held back because he knew he'd break his own hand...

Mainstream
yeah...I read the story..if only he had his green glove with him that day.

pr1983
yeah...I read the story..if only he had his green glove with him that day.

laughing still doubt he could stop supes...

Mainstream
if he had time and his buddies he could...but if not..I give Bruce a 45.4% chance of victory...if a human were gonna stop him...a none powered human it'd be Bruce Thomas Wayne...I don't think his middle name his Thomas..but is sounds catchy though.

pr1983
he's not going to knock superman down with one punch unless clark is wearing a kryptonite suit...

Mainstream
what about 10 punches...I remember when Hal as Phallanx knocked Superman out with one punch..I almost soiled myself..which would have sucked...I was in my early teens at the time.

pr1983
what about 10 punches...I remember when Hal as Phallanx knocked Superman out with one punch..I almost soiled myself..which would have sucked...I was in my early teens at the time.

laughing

Mainstream
ugh

ZephroCarnelian
Parrallax could knock pretty much anyone out with a punch lol.

And I heard somewhere that GLs can make KNite with their rings. You reckon this is true?

Mainstream
I heard that too...mabye Parrallax laced his energy with K-nite when he decked supes.

lightaxe
Dude thats crazy, what if Hal Jordan (teh best GL ever) made a k-nite bubble around Supes or something. Then the Flash hit him with a terminal velocity punch or something. Uh in that situation would it like put him in a coma?

OtterVomit
Or kill him.

Maikahyandowen
what about Doomsday? he could do it.

Mainstream
and has I do believe...maybe not one punch but with several punches.

Redwolf
In a story a couple of years back General Zod (the one from Polikistan) broke Superman's jaw with one punch. He flew at superspeed from space to earth (where Superman was standing) and punched Supes. Of course General Zod was on par with Superman power wise.

Mainstream
he's fighting him in the current storyline.

whirlysplat
Originally posted by dominic/wolf
oww i just thought of one ME i could beat the shIt out of prime too

Do you know JPlatinum lol

Goldenskull777
I have. One punch goodbye Superman.

SithKiller
Doomsdays return he snapped Supes arm like a small twig...I think he could not only knock him out if really meant to but kill him in 1 punch.....He was just playing with supes when he snapped his arm too!

Miss_Faye
Psh yeah...

Me.

boxing

Mainstream
Supergirl could

Wickerman
Supergirl could

No she couldn't. That would undermine the ideal of male supremacy and that testosterone>estrogen

laughing

~wickerman~

pr1983
Supergirl could

not with one punch...

Mainstream
less than 10.

pr1983
possibly, though thats only if he stood still and let her...

Mainstream
heh heh heh

whirlysplat
Captain Marvel in JLA it was a cheap shot though

Mainstream
Originally posted by whirlysplat
Captain Marvel in JLA it was a cheap shot though

but it counts laughing

Jack Daniels
Originally posted by Jack Daniels
Doomsdays return he snapped Supes arm like a small twig...I think he could not only knock him out if really meant to but kill him in 1 punch.....He was just playing with supes when he snapped his arm too!
i dont remember posting that...lol...retract the knock out and kill with one punch statement....umm the chosen drink had clouded everythng that night..lol...but I do remember the comic where he broke Supes arm ....I think I quit flipping through it after seeing that.....was awhile back

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.