damn cold

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hell_raiser
how come englands weather is so crud sad

yerssot
check the weatherreports for that big grin

catcouger20
hey. . . i don't know why its so cold there. . . to tell you the truth. . . ive never been to england embarrasment

aliusjimbob
cos england is crap

Linkalicious
Great people....horrible weather! You guys deserve Southern California...and Southern Californians deserve a cold little island with miserable weather to drive their expensive Mercedes in.

~*~Ambie~*~
Not All Brits Are Great People...I Just Have To Add That -_- Also I Weather Is Good...Sometimes >.<

~*~Ambie~*~
***The...Where Did I Get "I" From..? Ah Well

shadowraven
you think it is cold up there come to canada during a snow storm and needing to watch your butt to school that is cold

chicken fish
because mixed emotions come up in crappy British weather

Fire
it's a pleasant 20C out here but that will change in a few days according to the weather man

LONG LIVE BELGIUM

cermiestar
the sun was shining! yesterday....

Fire
tomorrow it'll be raining messed

punkyhermy
ahhh...
i simply LOVE england!!!!!!!!it's so clas and sophistication screams from every corner in london!and that intrucate, gothic classic architecture that the city is comprised of....the rain, thsoe trench coats and umbrellas, clouds gathered all the time...
i want to live in LONDON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
one day, i'll settle down there...hopefully!that is my dream place!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.