Why Right Brained People Are More Fun.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

debbiejo
Everyone knows that right brained people are more fun then left-brained people..the evidence is astounding. Lets take some examples.

A left brain people go to a party...what does he do? A. won't talk.
B. Over analysis everything to the point of mindlesness verbal grunts, and C. Loves numbers because they never lie, and prefers them to people.

On the other hand, right-brained people. Go to partings and A. Have a good time. B. Drink and have a good time. C. Cry and have a good time, D. Vomit and still have a good time. E.Make a fool out of themself and STILL have a good time. F. Talks to plants and People KNOW "he's having a good time." G. Can hear voices and know the voices are having a good time, and wants to be included.

How many people here are right-brained?

debbiejo
OH...my mistake...this should be moved the General Topic.. big grin

King Burger
So in other words, right-brained people are idiots then?

If I shot a right-brained person in the foot, would he still
have fun?

debbiejo
Idiots...no...Only left brained people would get offended.

King Burger
"Left-brained"? I prefer right brained-challenged, thank you
very much.

Besides, though I often over-analyze everything, yet I too can
get jiggy with it every now and then.

clickclick
Very doubtful judging from this statement of yours.

Linkalicious
I thought that had to do with you being an Introvert vs. an Extrovert...not which side of the brain is more dominant.

educate me people...

ragesRemorse
I believe left brained people are considered to be more articulate and intellectual, while right brained people are more impulsive, and active. Of course, seeing how there is still very much to be learned about the human mind, it's all theoretical fun.

Clovie
i'm the no-fun one.

debbiejo
Right-brained people are usually very creative and imaginative. They are usually composers, artists, poets, comedians and in advertising..
Though they can be creative, they can be overly sensitive. On the other hand left-brained people usually have to pick up the ball that the right-brained people have dropped. Left-brained people get very frustrated with them, because to them righties go from one idea to the next sometimes without finishing the first one. They are not focused on one activity at a time as lefties are...

debbiejo
Can you proved your dominate brain?

GCG
I know that the left part of your brain commands the right part of the body and
The right part of the brain commands the left part of the body.....

Are you saying that left-handed people have more fun ?
I think its pretty much as Linka said ; Extrovert & Introvert.

laughing out loud sounds like a parent coming down to the cozzer station to get his son or daughter out of jail.
The way you are explaining it , is like Left-brain people are more responsable that right-brain people.

debbiejo
I've been reading through some posts and can usually pick out the right/left brained people...care to know?

Here are a few so far..

Dave123...Right brain as a Paradise where inanimate objects are real.

Adam Poe...Left, as if the doesn't know that the right exists.

finti...both hemispheres have merged and cancelled each other out (j/k)

Slipnot...Right, and very happy there.

Clickclick...left but is evolving in minute details in ways to effect the right.

Lil. B...Left but somehow manages to let the spirit influence the right side through guidance and meditation. Or when tired

Deno...Right brain and searching for others of his kind to join him on his quest to an alternate reality.

Windancer...On a type rope but usually fall on the right.

This is all for fun you know...want to know more?

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by debbiejo
..the evidence is astounding

Im still waiting for those.

edit - and I am left brained person.

Julie
uh how can one tell which side "brained " they are

shellie
hmmmm interesting, i wonder which i am. i think im right but how do you know?

Julie
dunno that's why I asked....I was hoping someone could explain that to me

Storm
I am more right-brained than left-brained.

Julie
how do you know this?!

Storm
Questionnaires.

WindDancer
Everyone loves to have fun. Right or Left....people like to have fun in their lives.

Linkalicious
Yes, but there are different types of fun.

Some people like to stay home and play video games or watch a movie for "fun" on a saturday night.

Others feel that they have to go out and party in order to have fun.

WindDancer
People have different ways to amuse themselves. You don't have to be a right or left side brainer to figure that one.

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Julie
uh how can one tell which side "brained " they are
Its a scientific model of the brain.

Right brained people are more into science, numbers, maths and such.

Left brained people are into art, literature, music, essays, social sciences.

I had a pic of the model - which side you're on is determaned by what you are better at - practical, factual things such as maths and sceince or arty things.

You can overlap, but what you have the most aptitude for, determanes which side of the brain is more developed.

Linkalicious
Judging from the first post it seems kinda like she grabbed the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) and the Kiersey Temperment Sorter tests, lumped them together, and then decided one was left brain and the other was right brain.

or maybe it's just me...

MildPossession
"Left brained people are into art, literature, music, essays, social sciences."

That's me then.

shellie
Originally posted by lil bitchiness

I had a pic of the model - which side you're on is determaned by what you are better at - practical, factual things such as maths and sceince or arty things.

You can overlap, but what you have the most aptitude for, determanes which side of the brain is more developed. by this im guessing im left brain then, im gonna have to look for something to help me figure this out cuz now im curious.

debbiejo

You can overlap, but what you have the most aptitude for, determanes which side of the brain is more developed.

Actually it's the other way around. Right brained people are more creative with the arts type thing, and lefties are more analytical.

The world wouldn't run well without the lefties, as the righties wouldn't care..

Lefties say things like..."and this is important how?" They dissect words, and focus on the tiniest detail, and righteis, can look at the whole picture and see the dynamic of the situation.

lefties will categorize things like having fun into neat little categorizies and of course both have fun, but usually the lefties get embarrassed by their friends that are righties. They'll even walk away from them in a social setting...

lil bitchiness
Yup yup, it is...i dont even know how i coulda i mixed that up messed

shellie
ok so maybe im right confused

oh hell i dunno, dont care. i am who i am stick out tongue

dave123
Actually it's the other way around. Right brained people are more creative with the arts type thing, and lefties are more analytical.

The world wouldn't run well without the lefties, as the righties wouldn't care..

Lefties say things like..."and this is important how?" They dissect words, and focus on the tiniest detail, and righteis, can look at the whole picture and see the dynamic of the situation.

lefties will categorize things like having fun into neat little categorizies and of course both have fun, but usually the lefties get embarrassed by their friends that are righties. They'll even walk away from them in a social setting... you have absolutely no concept how the brain works, do you? stick out tongue

debbiejo
Righties are good sales people and people oriented, as lefties make good computer programmers, lawyers, and judges.

dave123
Righties are good sales people and people oriented, as lefties make good computer programmers, lawyers, and judges. you can't divide 6billion into a category in such a manner, it's completely subjective and unreliable smart

debbiejo
Dave123....I love how your brain works......Your posts crack me up.

And yes I do.....

debbiejo
Of course there's over lap,,,but most fall strongly into one side or another and you will see that in people career choices, at least the people who are happy with their work.

dave123
Do you believe that we are born being one or the other, or that our upbringing determines our group?

Jackie Malfoy
I use both sides most of the time.JM

debbiejo
Originally posted by dave123
Do you believe that we are born being one or the other, or that our upbringing determines our group?

I feel that you are really born one way or another. People can influence their hemispheres, like, if you are a more serious person, but your mom is silly, you'll end up seeing that point of view and even pick some of it up.

People who are righties are usually told to "grow up" and "act their age", and it is usually told to them by lefties. Because lefties don't understand how righties think.

Of course this is general.

debbiejo
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
I use both sides most of the time.JM

It's difficult to use both equally, If you did you would be pretty intelligent. The best of both..
fear

BackFire

What the hell am I then? I hate almost all of those things.

furryman
imma rightiedroolio
impulsive, creative...

Imperial_Samura
I am not sure I can define myself as either right or left.

SlipknoT
Im right

shockimebones
Are you a politically active person? Did you support the war on Iraq?

debbiejo
Originally posted by BackFire
What the hell am I then? I hate almost all of those things.

You can figure it out this way....What do you like to do with your free time? And, are you a more serious or more impulsive person.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.