"Eaten Alive"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cinemaddiction
Hhuh. No threads on this one, eh? Anywho, gorehounds, gimme the 411. I saw this at Borders today for $11.99 and I *almost* blind bought it.

WindDancer
Which Eaten Alive was this one Cinema? Tobe Hooper's or Umberto Lenzi film?

Cinemaddiction
That would be Tobe Hooper's TCM followup, with Ms. Burns.

tabby999
how bout you buy it, burn it and send me a copy out of the goodness of your heart? i like that idea

Azrael01
is it any good

BREN
i own it,was banned for a long time in the uk due to the nice cover art not really a great movie but ive seen worse robert englund is in it and marilyn burns from tcm neville brand is sooo over the top not really a bad way to spend an hr an half
tabby it is available uncut on video in aus cos i have 1 its released under its alternate title :death trap from roadshow video smile

The Redeemer
It's playing FilmFour late night in the UK at present. I actually picked up a copy for a fiver at a clearence sale just last week. I hadn't seen it in years! Still as scuzzy and mean spirited as I remember. Neville Brand and his killer croc are a riot.

But it's Robert Englund's line at the beginning "I'm Buck and ready to f*ck!!" that really had me laughing. Pity he wasn't in it longer!

SlipknoT
Did you end up buying it Cin?

Darth Odious
Damn I didn't think anyone rememberthmovie. I got that on dvd. It's funny as hell and the alligator looks like one of those blow up gators
you see some snot nosed kid thrashing on in a pool. I think Hooper got cocky after Chainsaw Massacre, went to some Hollywood hotshot bash, did a couple rails of that sweet 70's coke off of Marilyn Burn's cans, and said " Hey. I got an idea. This could work." The movie is so bad it's good.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.