Longshot vs. Domino

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Discuss.

Mainstream
draw...just kidding Domino..better fighter and their luck powers would cancel one another's out.

jrodslam
I agree. Though i would like to pick Domino cause shes my favorite X-Chick. I would think that Domino has better fighting skills than Longshot due to her training with Cable, and going back and froeth from the future. Is she also a better weapon expert? But i guess between these 2, weapons are useles. I say Domino.

ragesRemorse
Longshot, determination

Mainstream
Longhot couldn't win..the luck power thing won't help him or D...it'll come down to fighting skill and Dimino got LS beat.

ragesRemorse
yeah, the fighting aspect does weigh heavily in domino's favor, but in my readings, it appears Longshot is the more relentless and determined of the two.

stormfront13
i say domino she is more expierenced

black wolverine
it all depend how lucky they r but i say domino

MERCILOUS
Domino's powers work on probability, I'm not sure exactly how but they do. Longshots powers basically work on karma. He can use it like mad and later something terrible will happen.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.