x-men weapons

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stormfront13
if the x-men, fantastic four, and the avengers were people w/ out powers and had to fight with weapons what weapons do you think they would use??

i can so see storm using a whip- what do you think they would use??

fruits
gambit would just use his bo staff. a lot of em would just use guns most likely.

dominic/wolf
wolvie would use a machette or a samurai sword oh mainstream sucks i said whatcha gonna do

stormfront13
oh srry for the mix-up fruits i meant to say like martial arts weapons nothing like guns or stuff like that

fruits
o. my bad

ayjay
logan would go samurai on everyone's ass. some machetes perhaps?

I think alot would have customized weapons.

im not sure abuot others, i can see Nightcrawler with his sword, Gmabit with his staff, Jean with those thingies that raphael has in nija turtles..wat they called again??

fruits
i think it's a..........................sai? somethin like that

stormfront13
i can so see storm using a whip- and white queen using a um... how bout daggers??

RogueGambitdare
Rogue would use her fists. Probably nothin' else.

RogueGambitdare
I think Gambit might use a normal bo staff.

stormfront13
yeah what would angel use?? or polaris??

ayjay
angel would use his briefcase and drop giant stacks of money to knock ppl out...or bribe them to let him win :P

I can see polaris with the same weapons i stated for jean

gambitindaflesh
gambit might throw some small blades too... maybe even bombs? uhhh... Cyclops would use his mouth.

stormfront13
what would storm or white queen use??

dominic/wolf
Originally posted by stormfront13
yeah what would angel use?? or polaris??

i think it would be cool if angel would use a bow polaris maybe howing daggers she could lik wear them on her sleves and magneticlly throw them a te people yeah that would be badass

stormfront13
yeah that polaris thing would be cool

Metalmanx
Angel already does have quite the intimidating sword. A very medieval looking one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.