Carnage and Venom vs. Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

doctorstrongbad
Okay since everybody decided that Superman could beat Carnage. What if he got some help from his dad? The battle takes place in Boston at midnight. Yes the city is full of people and yes they will be some innocent people watching. The fight is too the death. Carnage and Venom will work together to eat Superman's brains.

Who do you think will win?

Draco69
Heat vision. All done.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Draco69
Heat vision. All done.

So you think he would shoot them with heat vision? They have a spider-sense like ability to dodge attacks. They are also very durable more so than spiderman. I think that this battle would be better than superman just frying them from really far.

Draco69
Heat vision is extremely fast. At least Mach 15. Good luck dodging that. Superman once used his heat vision to hit an opponent from outer space.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Draco69
Heat vision is extremely fast. At least Mach 15. Good luck dodging that. Superman once used his heat vision to hit an opponent from outer space.

Okay so heat vision is super fast, what about the innocent people. Wouldn't superman be afraid of hitting one of them?

Draco69
His aim is pretty good. Superman would probably his superspeed to evacuate the area. Then he would face Carnage and Venom. This would take about two seconds.

Arachnoidfreak
Wow. What a retarded fight.

Heat vision = instant victory. I mean, all he has to do is look at them,

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Arachnoidfreak
Wow. What a retarded fight.

Heat vision = instant victory. I mean, all he has to do is look at them,

Yeah I was hoping for more excitement and actually battle. If superman can kill people from outer space then why would he ever leave outer space. he would be like a super defense satellite. ugh..

Superherovandal
yeah but he wouldn't be able to do some things with Lois. and he has a secret identity you know.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Superherovandal
yeah but he wouldn't be able to do some things with Lois. and he has a secret identity you know.

That is true. Okay so superman can win this battle with out breaking a sweat. Wow trying to make a balanced fight is harder than I thought. Thanks for the info guys. smile

jinzin
pffft there is no way supes is taking them both out with heat vision, Venom's already evaded heat vision, no reason to think that both him and carnage can't do the same. With all the innocents around (assuming venom disregards the whole innocent protector persona) superman's gonna have a lot of trouble especially since either of the symbiotes can take dozens of hostages at once. supes can't save em all.

Tron
Like he needs to worry about saving them all. He doesn't need the heat vision, he could just as easily pimpslap them into space, and, very quickly too. Lets see their spider-sense dodge that. A very, very one sided fight, even people that know little about Superman know this

And not that need to mention it, he can freeze them solid too with his breath, blow them out of the city.

grey fox
jeeez strongbad im your freind and all but even this is a bit too much supes woudl (as tron said) pimpslap both of them into space.

jinzin
i'm inclined to disagree. I think beig the boyscout he is, he wouldn't risk it. spiderman gave him trouble. venom's already beaten the guy. Together they'd last a bit longer than you guys give em credit for.

The Flash
Superman.

jinzin
and just for the record yeah superman is probably gonna beat these two 6 or 7 out of ten but they still have a decent shot.

pr1983
Originally posted by jinzin
i'm inclined to disagree. I think beig the boyscout he is, he wouldn't risk it. spiderman gave him trouble. venom's already beaten the guy. Together they'd last a bit longer than you guys give em credit for.

bullshit crossover...

superman beats them so badly its not funny...

spetznaz
Originally posted by jinzin
and just for the record yeah superman is probably gonna beat these two 6 or 7 out of ten but they still have a decent shot.

Oh, please!
Again, how the heck would they be able to beat Superman even if he stood there doing nothing?
And I know you will probably use the 'molecular goo' attack that you tried to bring forth in the Venom vs Superman thread. And again i will raise my 3 questions:

1) How would Carnage make it through Superman's bio-field?

2) Assuming he got inside (which he wouldn't be able to, but let's assume) how the heck would he find the strength to 'pull the layers of skin off' or 'attack the vital organs.?' Note, we are talking about Superman here ...NOT Spiderman. His molecular integrity is extremely cohesive.

3) If Carnage is capable of doing that to Superman (he isn't, but again, let's assume he can), how come he is still whooped on a regular basis by Spiderman? Someone who is weaker than Carnage, slower than Carnage, and cannot even pick up Carnage using his Spidey Sense? And someone who (apart from his Spidey abilities eg strength, agility, senses etc) is for all intents and purposes human when it comes to what his body can take ....meaning that although he has amazing physical abilities his body's vulnerabilities (eg to bullets, impalement etc) are virtually the same as those of a normal human? I know he can handle a punch far better than Joe Blow, but shoot Spiderman and he is a goner (if the bullet actually hits).

I'd especially like to know how you would answer the first two questions.

And I know you'll say that SPiderman managed to rough up Superman in that cross-over. Well, you should note that he was using a 'Red Sun ray (pathetic) that took away most of Superman's powers, and even then Superman still won by knocking Spiderman out with a single punch (a punch that did not even fully connect for goodness sake)!!!!

Anyways, Superman could literally stand still and Carnage and Venom would still be unable to touch him (i am talking about the Comic book version not the cartoon version). Even if you were to add their strength levels they still do not add up to Superman's.
And Superman has a wide variety of powers that trascend strength. Goodness, he could overcome them with a simple clap of his hands (the sonic effect would be huge), and if they managed to resist that he could simply fly a thousand feet above them at 100 times the speed of sound (or even faster up to sub-light velocities for the current Comic book Superman), and any material object (flesh, symbiote, concrete, metal etc) would be ripped apart and liquefied by the shockwave.
Superman is far faster than the two, he is far stronger, his perceptions are more honed, and he has a wide variety of powers.

You say that Superman would win 6 or 7 times out of 10.
Wrong!
He would win 10 times out of 10.

The only way Carnage and Venom would have a chance is if:
1) Stupid writing occured.
2) Fanboy effect.
3) Potent mushrooms.

Oh, forgot a fourth. Namely Venom 'calling for alien symbiotes to travel across space at light speed' or such idioticy!

pr1983
Originally posted by spetznaz
Oh, please!
Again, how the heck would they be able to beat Superman even if he stood there doing nothing?
And I know you will probably use the 'molecular goo' attack that you tried to bring forth in the Venom vs Superman thread. And again i will raise my 3 questions:

1) How would Carnage make it through Superman's bio-field?

2) Assuming he got inside (which he wouldn't be able to, but let's assume) how the heck would he find the strength to 'pull the layers of skin off' or 'attack the vital organs.?' Note, we are talking about Superman here ...NOT Spiderman. His molecular integrity is extremely cohesive.

3) If Carnage is capable of doing that to Superman (he isn't, but again, let's assume he can), how come he is still whooped on a regular basis by Spiderman? Someone who is weaker than Carnage, slower than Carnage, and cannot even pick up Carnage using his Spidey Sense? And someone who (apart from his Spidey abilities eg strength, agility, senses etc) is for all intents and purposes human when it comes to what his body can take ....meaning that although he has amazing physical abilities his body's vulnerabilities (eg to bullets, impalement etc) are virtually the same as those of a normal human? I know he can handle a punch far better than Joe Blow, but shoot Spiderman and he is a goner (if the bullet actually hits).

I'd especially like to know how you would answer the first two questions.

And I know you'll say that SPiderman managed to rough up Superman in that cross-over. Well, you should note that he was using a 'Red Sun ray (pathetic) that took away most of Superman's powers, and even then Superman still won by knocking Spiderman out with a single punch (a punch that did not even fully connect for goodness sake)!!!!

Anyways, Superman could literally stand still and Carnage and Venom would still be unable to touch him (i am talking about the Comic book version not the cartoon version). Even if you were to add their strength levels they still do not add up to Superman's.
And Superman has a wide variety of powers that trascend strength. Goodness, he could overcome them with a simple clap of his hands (the sonic effect would be huge), and if they managed to resist that he could simply fly a thousand feet above them at 100 times the speed of sound, and any material object (flesh, symbiote, concrete, metal etc) would be ripped apart by the shockwave.
Superman is far faster than the two, he is far stronger, his perceptions are more honed, and he has a wide variety of powers.

You say that Superman would win 6 or 7 times out of 10.
Wrong!
He would win 10 times out of 10.

The only way Carnage and Venom would have a chance is if:
1) Stupid writing occured.
2) Fanboy effect.
3) Potent mushrooms.

Oh, forgot a fourth. Namely Venom 'calling for alien symbiotes to travel across space at light speed' or such idioticy!

dude... this thread does not require that much writing...

spetznaz
Originally posted by pr1983
dude... this thread does not require that much writing...

True, but my head still hurts from reading Jinzin's theory (on prior Venom vs Superman posts) of Venom turning himself into molecules and going through Superman's skin pores so as to 'rip him apart' from the inside.
Not to mention the even more ridiculous idea of Venom calling on myriads of outer-space symbiotes to appear and do a mass attack!
Reading such nonsense sent me into a frenzy!

pr1983
Originally posted by spetznaz
True, but my head still hurts from reading Jinzin's theory (on prior Venom vs Superman posts) of Venom turning himself into molecules and going through Superman's skin pores so as to 'rip him apart' from the inside.
Not to mention the even more ridiculous idea of Venom calling on myriads of outer-space symbiotes to appear and do a mass attack!
Reading such nonsense sent me into a frenzy!

suppose... best thing to do is copy it into a word file and paste it whenever required...stick out tongue

jinzin
dude don't call me an idiot for something that's been done by the ****ing writers of the comics. Is it, nonsense, absolutely, is it plausible nonsense? Innnnnnnnddeeeeeeed. unless you think superman can beat the collecter in a fight, than yes these two do have a chance.

C1nd3r
heh.. superman beats them both but as he's about to fly away the carnage symbiote attaches itself to him. smile

Look out dc earth.

(or the venom one if u want)

K3VIL
They aren't threat to Superman's life more than a drunk 50 years old fat man on a chair.
Their strenght is ridicule, same for their speed, durability etc.
They don't possess something that could work against Supes.
He even doesn't need to use the heat vision.One punch for each freak would grant him the victory.
Do you see what happens when Carnage fought Sentry?Sentry rip him in half and throw him into space, same can do Supes, that is very less powerful than Sentry, but is still a powerhouse.
Oh, and this thread can go on only thank to fanboys

flexedxj7777
Carnage and Venom would own superman... superman is a chump!

D-Block
Superman wins this

badabing
Superman wins easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.