kate & ORLANDO BACK TOGETHER!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WillKempsgirl
I GOING TO DIE KATE DOES NOT DISERVE HIM!!!

SimplePlanChica
Kate deserves him... what? do you think you deserve him?

he probably cheated on her.

Legoluv
sad no

i.....i.....i.....i......i......no comment........ sad sad

v_v

Legoluv
i think i will just go and die...... sad

my heart is now broken...sad

ORLI DOES NOT CHEAT ON ANYONE!!!!!!!
orli is a nice,respectable man..
sad but hes broken my heart...
i still lvoe him tho...

ok..guys i need a break..imma cry.sad

Lydia_J
how can you say she doesnt deserve him - i mean i like orlando bloom but he can go out with whoever he goddamn likes

WillKempsgirl
LOOK LYDIA J I AND OTHER PEOPLE LOVE HIM I WOULD PERSONALY DIE FOR HIM!

mad mad mad mad

KillTheLight
whoa thats a little psycho...confused

but anyway yeah i think she's back with him for the publicity...personally I dont think there relationship is real..and thats it's all media hyped..she's only known as orli girlfriend nothing else...she needs him meh..it's kind of tragic.

HoneySpot76
I feel silly replying in this thread....please DON'T believe anything your read.

At this point since NO confirmation has come from their mutual publicist then it's probably clear that the tabs are on another spin control.

They're just friends - nothing romantic.

RELAX FOLKS!!!

Legoluv
HAH! nothing romantic?

ugh...*the hunt for kate begins*

GET YOUR GUN NOW FOLKS!

texas-killah
oh GOD! don't exaggerate please! They're both stupid bec they don't know what they want....

KillTheLight
Who really cares it's all fake and i dont like either of them anyway...and kate needs to quit leeching of other peoples success...I hate people like her.

Bloody^Pirate
I don't understand this: Why do you get in the Orlando-Kate thread if you do not like them, not at lest one of them! People do this and it's really annoying! Anyway, if Orlando fall in love with her then it means that she deserves him, in his oppinion! But i think it's REALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY HARD to find a gal who deserves Orlando! And Legoluv, I LOOOOOOOOOOO(?)VE Orlando too! I mean i Know he is a celeb but i bloody LOVE HIM.....

Ignite
I didnt know kate until she became his gf...its kinda sad.

texas-killah
Originally posted by Bloody^Pirate
I don't understand this: Why do you get in the Orlando-Kate thread if you do not like them, not at lest one of them! People do this and it's really annoying!.....

This is a forum...for Orlando Bloom lovers and haters and for Kate lovers and haters....

beside that....they're soooo annoying... i do not hate them, I am a big fan of POTC actually but the gossip about their relationship is nerving...

~*Angel_Wingz*~
Erm who cares? its upto orlando who hes with, and like KillTheLight said kate leeching of other peoples (orlando's) success. i never heard of her before she went of out orlando either. I like orlando but i hope im not obsessed and i wouldnt die for him lol

Also if they havnt actually confirmed it, its probably not true....

Jackie Malfoy
I did not know that they were dating or whatever.Anyway I could see them as a good couple never the less.JMinlove

Loving_Daniel11
Originally posted by SimplePlanChica
he probably cheated on her.

I hope he did.
They're only back together according to a magazine too, so real truth is real truth, rumors are rumors. Who knows.

Loving_Daniel11
BTW if any of what im reading is true, it says that "SHE" dumped him. God Bless His Beautiful Heart.

Maya Zurak
I hope this is only a rumor http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/confused.gif

Loving_Daniel11
Doesnt matter to me. Orlando is still hot and a good actor but he's no "big" obsession anymore. I still have 3 large posters, a calander, print outs and everything though Lol.

Maya Zurak
He was my obsession of the last 3 years together with Johnny Depp.
big grin

rodeoangel
Kate can have him. I got sik of him after the 100th poster.And I atleast watched pirates of the caribean 1000 times cuz he was in it. I even wrote all the lines. But I don't care who has him n.e more.

Bloody^Pirate
My heart si breaking when gals say that they do not feel the same way for him like before!!! I still LOVE him no matter what!!! love Anyway, TEXAS KILLAH, i know this is a forum and you have the right to send wherever you want! but, it is not nice to send messages for celebrities you do not care! i mean....anyway! alright, it's your oppinion! i STILL LOVE ORLANDO

Maya Zurak
He still being so hot and cuuuuute as ever ^^
Only that I've not much time to collect new stuff as before:
...pics, posters, magazines...

...i think i miss that. confused

btw... coooooooool sig Bloody^Pirate! wink

WillKempsgirl
Originally posted by KillTheLight
whoa thats a little psycho...confused

but anyway yeah i think she's back with him for the publicity...personally I dont think there relationship is real..and thats it's all media hyped..she's only known as orli girlfriend nothing else...she needs him meh..it's kind of tragic.

I AM NOT PSYCHO I WOULD DIE FOR HIM IF HE WAS IN DANGER!

cool

WillKempsgirl
IF YOU LOOK IN THE MARCH 14,2005 ISSUE OF STAR ON THE LAST PAGE YOU'LL FIND THE STORY BUT IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO IT PM ME FOR THE STORY!

Legoluv
................Messaging..

Legoluv
Originally posted by KillTheLight
Who really cares it's all fake and i dont like either of them anyway...and kate needs to quit leeching of other peoples success...I hate people like her.

eek! damn your like me!

BlackC@t
That poor girl.

Orlando is such an ugly, rude, girlish-looking freak.

I've vomited better looking things then him.

Clavis
Originally posted by WillKempsgirl
I AM NOT PSYCHO I WOULD DIE FOR HIM IF HE WAS IN DANGER!

cool

you just die then confused

xXLauriëXx
Originally posted by BlackC@t
That poor girl.

Orlando is such an ugly, rude, girlish-looking freak.

I've vomited better looking things then him.

shifty uh-oh, you're in trouble when Legoluv, willkempsgirl and bloodypirate get back laughing out loud

Clavis
eek! thatll be fun

xXLauriëXx
shifty *sits imaptiently, waiting for them to return*

BlackC@t
Pffft! You wanna' lil' taste of C@t!? stick out tongue

It's my opinion and I'm fully entitled to it.

WillKempsgirl
IT'S TRUE THEY ARE BACK TOGETHER! LOOK IN THE NEW ISSUE OF STAR MAGAZINE

bawlingbawlingbawlingbawlingbawlingbawling

Morning_Glory
will this thread ever die rip

KillTheLight
no but willkempsgirl will for Orlando....no expression

BlackC@t
Who cares?

It's no big lose.

~*Angel_Wingz*~
lol this thread it funny.....

Legoluv
Pffft! You wanna' lil' taste of C@t!? stick out tongue

It's my opinion and I'm fully entitled to it.

well the c@t can kiss,my ass mad

Bloody^Pirate
SHUT UP!!!! Why the f*** do you talk for him like that!!! He is a human being, you know!!! No, sorry he is a GOD for me and for his fans so stop you guys being so rude and respect him!! If you do not care then how dare you write in hear!!!! ORLANDO I LOOOOOOOOVE YOU, ORLANDOFANS DO NOT LISTEN TO ANYBODY THAN HIS LOVELY VOICE!! OrLaNdO 4 Evaaaa!!! And i will NEVER get sick of him! God sake rodeoangel was so mean and so does that cat thing!!!

~*Angel_Wingz*~
hmm orlando seems to have a few fans on her but why none post of his thread? lol

Morning_Glory
Im not a fan no expression

I love LOTR but still not a fan of his

KillTheLight
oooo a fights going to break out in this thread.....

gets popcorn ready and sits back and waits for the action...popcorn

BlackC@t
Originally posted by Legoluv
well the c@t can kiss,my ass mad

No thanks sick

BlackC@t
Originally posted by Bloody^Pirate
SHUT UP!!!! Why the f*** do you talk for him like that!!! He is a human being, you know!!! No, sorry he is a GOD for me and for his fans so stop you guys being so rude and respect him!! If you do not care then how dare you write in hear!!!! ORLANDO I LOOOOOOOOVE YOU, ORLANDOFANS DO NOT LISTEN TO ANYBODY THAN HIS LOVELY VOICE!! OrLaNdO 4 Evaaaa!!! And i will NEVER get sick of him! God sake rodeoangel was so mean and so does that cat thing!!!

1. Get some help.
2. We don't have to respect him, there's nothing he's done to earn our respect. That's not the way it works, Hun.
3. We have just as much right as you to post our opinions in here, how dare you!?
4. The truth hurts.

No quit crying like a kid with a broken bike.

Bloody^Pirate
I don't want to have a conversetion about this! Enough!!! Orlando didn't do anything to you! You're treating him like he is evil and bad but you don't even know him! Alright i don't no him eighter, but it is kind of stupid talking for him in that way! Like he is a criminal! You can say whatever you want but i don't consider this right! I don't like some actors and actress, too, but i'm not so Anti-Johny for example and go in every thread of him, saying stuff like that!!! And for the one who said he doesn't have fans well how come then he has websites???

golden moon
1. Get some help.
2. We don't have to respect him, there's nothing he's done to earn our respect. That's not the way it works, Hun.
3. We have just as much right as you to post our opinions in here, how dare you!?
4. The truth hurts.

No quit crying like a kid with a broken bike.

c@t you're right... everybody has the right to post his opinion and btw pirate you are a bit overeacting erm he isn't a god or anything! maybe he is hot as some people think but this doesn't mean that everybody has to be crazy about him. you don't even know him and you never will it's also stupid saying that you love him! you can like him as in he's good looking but you can't looooooove him (as you say) you are overdoing it erm

golden moon
Originally posted by Maya Zurak
He still being so hot and cuuuuute as ever ^^
Only that I've not much time to collect new stuff as before:
...pics, posters, magazines...

...i think i miss that. confused

btw... coooooooool sig Bloody^Pirate! wink

I made it big grin

*walks away proudly*

Bloody^Pirate
And btw say whatever you want for Orlando!!!! i heard many times from people bad things and i didn't care but what i want to say don't blame US because we love him!!! It's our oppinion, too! I got mad because you're talking to us as if we are mistaken for loving him!!! This is are tatse, people keep on calling us tasteless and loosers!!! And sorry blackc@T but when someone said right at the begining that when we come back you're in big trouble it wasn't true. At least, i didn't have anything with you for posting your oppinion but then it is when i really got angry when you started talking about us and i responded later! for the second time i overdone it! Please, just lets forget this and stop talking in that way for eachother!!! Thx for the wonderful sig Golden Moon!!!You're amazingsmile

golden moon
big grin merci

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by WillKempsgirl
IT'S TRUE THEY ARE BACK TOGETHER! LOOK IN THE NEW ISSUE OF STAR MAGAZINE

Star Magazine is a tabloid.

That said, you guys are overreacting, and I don't think there will be any true resolution.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.