Amazo(after the return) versus Superman Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jplatinum
cool

Amazo(after ther return)
With the powers of the entire jlu and all the countless godlike abilities he learned in space.

Superman prime. The strongest most powerful superman ever created
without the sword of truth, but he still has the gl ring.

The scenario:

Superman prime:"Amazo, I asked you why have you come here?"

Amazo(godlike):"I have come to challenge you...to a battle to the utter death,Kryptonian."

Superman prime:"So be it, then. I will show you no mercy."

Amazo(godlike):"I know about your powers. I've already scanned them as we saw each other...and...I'm not worried...not one bit."

The fight begins.
Who wins?

David Duchovony
Prime.

Cosmic Cube
One punch from Superman Prime (the second most potent force of all) should take care of Amazo. God forbid Superman decides to go all out and spin around him really fast. Ugh...

jplatinum
Did I mention that Amazo:

busted through a green lantern barrier made by several green lanterns at the same time and he didn't even break his stride or a sweat.

Beat almost every member of the jlu all at the exact same time without breaking a sweat.This includes others like orion,post crisis superman, and captain atom.(Also, he got all their power to add to the hundreds he already had.)

He survived a molecular scrambling superblast and was not even scratched.

Moved a planet to anoter dimension just by thinking it for two seconds.
Then moved it back at will.

He is a god. He can even copy superman primes' powers just by looking at him and scanning him in two seconds, which amazo would do the second he laid eyes on him.

One super uber punch from supes prime would not be anywhere near enough to put Amazo(godlike) down. That is perposturous.

kgkg
doesn't matter in the cartoon all of them are week ass.

i remember MM saying to fate that with all the GL(12) i don't know how many came to earth.

If they use the full Force it can distory Half the planet.(WOW)

LMAO and that might have stop Amazo according to MM.

Prime is a comic Character Far beyond any Cartoon Amazo.

Superherovandal
dude he can make it so that Amazo never existed.

jplatinum
yeah and mm also thought that the nuclear beam they used to cut a circle around that big nanocontainer would have kept those nano monsters from getting to the other side...and he was wrong.
Might have doesn't count. So what if he thought that the combined lanterns could stop amazo just cause they would have destroyed half the earth. That wouldn't have done spit to amazo. Just look at some of his other feats and I wouldn't event call those a test of what he can do cause he did those effortlessly. This stuff wasn't even a challenge to him and he didn't even show all his powers just a mere fraction of them.
He has hundreds of powers at his disposal, plus he can get countless more. He can absorb just about every power except upper level magic powers and supes prime is not magic, supes 1m has magic blood, but supes prime is pure sunpowered. So he is subseptable to the power copy ability too.
Supes prime is super uber duper huber powerful,but he is up against someone who can instantly be his equal and then supass him just as fast. Tell me how the f@#k do you beat someone like that. You don't!
Amazo wins barely even breaking a sweat.

btw. If the green lanterns had used all their power, amazo still has enough godlike power to take the blast. Why the f@#k do you think he just stood their. He knew that blast wouldn't have done spit to him.
If he were mad he has the power to easy dispose of them all without any real effort.

Cosmic Cube
One punch from Superman Prime is enough to do The Source in. There's no way Amazo could take one of those to the face. Now imagine what would happen if Superman Prime decided to spin around Amazo really fast. That's something you don't want to see.

David Duchovony
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
One punch from Superman Prime is enough to do The Source in. There's no way Amazo could take one of those to the face. Now imagine what would happen if Superman Prime decided to spin around Amazo really fast. That's something you don't want to see.

Really now?

DarkCrawler
He would turn into cowboy hat.

jplatinum
If supes prime could blink amazo out of existence then amazo can do the same to him. In fact amazo has blinked worlds into other dimentions with no effort whatsoever. Do you honestly think that he couldn't blink one out of existence or for that matter, blink Clark out of existence.
Really now, star using that lump of grey matter called a brain.

JWangSDC
Damn JP....you really are an Amazo fan huh?

It boils downt to the writers....think of it this way. Amazo couldn't even beat a super powered grundy...how is he going to beat Prime? Unless of course he cancopy primes powers, in which case Amazo is unbeatable no matter who he goes up against. Then again, if he can't absorb super grundy's connection to chaos magic, why will he be able to absorb prime who is much stronger?

BTW, is prime in any other comics besides DC 1 million?

Swanky-Tuna
*Amazo scans* Now Superman Prime's outclassed.

The cartoon Amazo is stupidly powerful. You can't beat him with force.

kgkg
why didn't he scan Grundy's chaos Magical power????

his powerpower had no effect on him , infact he was obsorbing amazo's power.

Superherovandal
hello can he copy the Sword of Heaven.

Pepito
He could not copy Grundy's powers because they were magic in origin but I'm not sure he can copy Prime's powers either. It is only because Superman Prime is associated with normal Supes that people suggest his power can be subverted, drained or copied. If this was Galactus versus Amazo there would be tons of posts saying that Amazo could not copy his insane level of cosmic power and they wold be right. How could an Earth android with Earthly circuitry possibly copy Prime's powers as he's definitely a cosmic character although perhaps not on Galactus's level.

kgkg
Originally posted by Pepito
He could not copy Grundy's powers because they were magic in origin but I'm not sure he can copy Prime's powers either. It is only because Superman Prime is associated with normal Supes that people suggest his power can be subverted, drained or copied. If this was Galactus versus Amazo there would be tons of posts saying that Amazo could not copy his insane level of cosmic power and they wold be right. How could an Earth android with Earthly circuitry possibly copy Prime's powers as he's definitely a cosmic character although perhaps not on Galactus's level.

i agree , and how come a android that copyies the power of the JLA can be defated by words????

but his limit hasn't been show in the comic.

But in theory if he could copy anyone it whould take him 10 min to be the most powerful being in DC why

he copy's the JLA powers than realizes by reading their mind that there are greater force out thier goes there takes thire power and keeps going

till he even takes the angle and everyone.

it's not logical that's why i think there is a limit.

Pepito
The idea was that with every new power Amazp takes his capacity increases. However none of the powers he has can prepare him for Prime level power so he'd just blow up if he tried to take Prime's powers and he'd only get the chance if Superman decided not to even bother fighting.

dominic/wolf
AM FU#KN MAZO TAKES IT BABBY

Swanky-Tuna
Amazo couldn't do anything to Grundy because if he did it would of screwed the whole "forgive Hawkgirl" story.

He could of turned his entire body into Nth metal and wailed on Grundy with the speed of Flash and the strength of Superman but he didnt. Hawkgirl storyline.

jplatinum
Swanky-Tuna
You're a genius,man.
Well at least you're smarter than most of the people that respons to any thread reguarding superman getting his behind kicked.

Thanks for being one of the few to post a good/correct reply cause amazo would indeed destroy clark.

jplatinum
Swanky-tuna is right.
they had bad writing on amazo's part because of the whole hawkgirl thing.

Cosmic Cube
You're wrong, jplatinum. So is Swanky. Superman Prime is undefeatable. One lightspeed punch to the face, and Amazo will explode. God forbid he spins.

Swanky-Tuna
If Superman spun, Amazo would copy it and counter it with his own spin.

Jason8200
Ok here is the logical thing that would have occured. If Amazo had copied Superman's (post crisis) powers then theoretically he would be able to absorb sunlight and use it for power like Superman does. Ok so he wanders space for 800 centuries and comes back to Earth. The whole time Superman had been sitting in the SUPER SUN. Amazo had already copied Superman's powers which are essentially the same except multiplied to ridiculous levels.

So there would be nothing else for him to copy from Superman Prime. He would have to spend the same amount of time inside the Super Sun. There would be no way that he could beat Superman Prime.

Granted Amazo was probably absorbing sunlight his entire trek through space but not all of it was yellow sunlight and it was not to the magnitude of Prime sitting in the Super Sun.

Prime would either destroy Amazo or turn him into a shiny new vacuum cleaner for Lois to clean the Fortress of Solitude with.

Swanky-Tuna
It would essentially be reality bending vs reality bending. And I think Amazo is a more stupid character than Superman Prime so I stick with Amazo.

jplatinum
Swanky-tuna,
I don't like the whole "Amazo is a stupid character" thing, but you're right about one thing.
He will win.

gautam
by 853rd century amazo will have evolved to crazy levels......just in the small time between tabula rasa and the return his powers have increased so much.....by 853rd century.....HE'LL BE CRAZY STRONG.....he will own prime

jplatinum
amazo wins or they draw.

jplatinum
Nah I think amazo wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.