Jesse McCartney

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

buttcrack
jesselovelovelove

well the other thred was closed and it said to make another one so here it is

jesse is soooawsomelove

SimplePlanChica
how many threads are going to be closed cause of those peeps! that realy pisses me off.,...anyways

jesse eek!

undenyabledream
Special thanks to the moderator!!

SimplePlanChica
yea high five undenyabledream! we rule! we have to stick together!
eek!

undenyabledream
Sure do, or else the insane will take over the world!

SimplePlanChica
Originally posted by undenyabledream
Special thanks to the moderator!!

what does that mean did you report them hahahahahhaaaa you are SOOOOOOOOOOO COOL.I hate those other people and so do you you hate them more but thats why we can be friends cause we rock like jesee he hee.

TWelling4Ever
true, but we need to do all we can to stay on topic. no cussing out other people like before (simpleplanchica, no offense...) we need to keep this thread open!

Legoluv
>: (

eh.....insane? you got a problem with insane people??????

TWelling4Ever
apparently. especially when they get our threads closed! mad

undenyabledream
No, i dont have a problem with them. I can be insane sometimes myself. But I do have a problem with them when they are being rude to people for no reason at all except when we take up for Jesse....
And yes I was the one reported them because he had already warned them once to stay on topic and no arguments. Someone had to take care of it, and I dont have the power to do it. But they do!!!!

But tw is right. We need to stay on topic ****JESSE****

He is so cute, but I keep missing the premieres of Summerland, which SUCKS... oh well, I like his singing better then his acting anyways!!!!

buttcrack
yeh i missed summerland too

simplyshecky_
Summerland came on last night. It was funny the fact that Bradin actually fought with what's his name..it was halarious! I was like GO GO!!

TWelling4Ever
anyone want a jesse sig?

jesserules
i agree with you we should stay on topic or this thread will be closed.JESSE!!!JESSE!!!JESSE!!!

TWelling4Ever
Jesse

buttcrack
jesse...lovelovelovelove

TWelling4Ever
wink

buttcrack
ohhh that avatar is so cool

TWelling4Ever
yes i know eek!

how bout this one

buttcrack
that one is cool to

TWelling4Ever
yes

undenyabledream
I need a diff avatar!

Emma718
all the theards are getting closed..lol

anyway, i keep forgeting to post those pics and now u guys will have to wait like a week to see the JMAC pics i have, because they are on my account on the school comps and we have just started easter holidays!

buttcrack
darn

jesserules
ANYONE HERE LIVE IN bIGsPRING TX?

jesserules
i like jesse and all but im not going to say stuff blike i haqve a toenail cliping of his and chew on it all the time like qalot of you i mean EWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!! sick sick sick

jesserules
Jesse!!!Jesse!!!Jesse!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

buttcrack
jesse love is all mine love

katy1111
Jesse,s so hot. love love love happy happy love love love

TWelling4Ever
i know

buttcrack
happy easter to all expecally jesse love love

Jesse'sgrl
SO all the peps here like Jesse Mccartney right I think he is hott

TWelling4Ever
yep, we all do.

-Funky Punk-
u bet

-Funky Punk-
hey do u no if jesse is allergic to cats cuz in one bio it said that he was and in a diffrent one it said that her was not allergic to anything

TWelling4Ever
prolly not, he has a cat named oliver.

btw, any of u get teen people??!?!?!?! i got the magazine yesterday!!!! JESSE WAS ON THE COVER!!! OMFG he looked so hot! I about passed out. (seriously) OMG>.....

-Funky Punk-
no i didnt see the mag but i have like a bunch of mags with holes in them from me cuttin out his pic on this radio station i was listin to they had a contest and if u found a teen mag withought jesse on it u won and thats impossable cuz hes on every single one and it is soo cool

TWelling4Ever
i know...sigh...i luv him, he's hot...i luv the song because you live, wonderful. and the stupid things. he remade that one with a dude's permission...

-Funky Punk-
cool wouldent it be fun to meet him accually it wouldent be fun... it would the awsomist thing in the world

TWelling4Ever
i'd pass out

-Funky Punk-
i wouldent but i would prob be hyper ventalating lol and i would be loke omg omg omg i cant belive its him !!!!!!!

-Funky Punk-
I WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO TAKE MY EYES OFF OF HIM

jesserules
wouldnt it be cool if they gave out 1st row tikcets to his next concert and u got to party with him after

-Funky Punk-
that would be the best and i mean the best

TWelling4Ever
it would! btw, talking about the teen people issue i talked about earlier...did you see the locker poster of him? OMG, it's hot. he's shirtless! i'll post it this weekend, i'll have to scan it on at my grandmas.

-Funky Punk-
ohh so cool

-Funky Punk-
when is summerland on???

syko freak
oh hes hot

-Funky Punk-
hey syko i no isnt he

TWelling4Ever
summer land is on mondays on the wb at 9pm

-Funky Punk-
o i forgorgot when it was on cuz i havent been able to watch it 4 a while

TWelling4Ever
oh, i c. can't wait to post that shirtless pic, drool droolio

-Funky Punk-
hurry and post it it will be sooo awsome

TWelling4Ever
gotta wait till fri or sat....sigh....gotta scan it.

-Funky Punk-
thats sad

TWelling4Ever
i know no expression

-Funky Punk-
my foots asleep

TWelling4Ever
OMG, lol

-Funky Punk-
i no whenever i tell my friends that they think it is an invitation to stomp on it

TWelling4Ever
Tour Dates & Radio Appearances
*Dates scheduled to change.*

3/19
Jacksonville, FL
3/21 - Good Morning America
New York, NY
4/2
Newport Beach, CA
4/16
Winterhaven, FL
4/24
Holland, The Netherlands
5/2
Sacramento, CA
5/4
Portland, OR
5/5
Seattle, WA
5/7
The Bahamas
5/10
Rosemont, IL
5/11
Milwaukee, WI
5/18
St. Louis, MO

-Funky Punk-
omg hes commin to wisconsin oh i want tickets

TWelling4Ever
yeah, but they're prolly lots o money!

-Funky Punk-
yeh i no its so sad i wish i could go

TWelling4Ever
me too. sigh....jesse. *passes out again* ow my head...

-Funky Punk-
lol

TWelling4Ever
hehe

-Funky Punk-
omg theres jesse!! *asks jesse to dance* * starts to dance wit jesse

KillTheLight
like omg ....jesse eek!

Morning_Glory
like OMG! cheezit

undenyabledream
You all got the last post closed. You were warned.. DO NOT START. We will take it to the moderators!

Morning_Glory
get over yourself! seriously!- we are staying on topic.. and KTL and I are not saying we dont like Jesse - we both think he is a cute kid

meh! I hate party poopers!

KillTheLight
You all got the last post closed. You were warned.. DO NOT START. We will take it to the moderators!

maybe i should take your post to the mods..seeing as it's of topic..and your causing distress to this thread....cry..

sheesh some people just CANNOT LIGHTEN UP you must be so fun to hang out with ..no expression anyway yeah ...jesse's alright and so are the other guys that post here..but you your so friggne up tight...

Morning_Glory
KTL and I totally want to hang out with you - unde... -- let's have a slumber party at my house ! eek! seriously!

we can watch Jesse clippings that I recorded from TV and stuff... and eat oreos!

KillTheLight
slummber party eek!..jesse videoseek!..omg we could have a jesse marathon eek!

Morning_Glory
totally happy KTL - you will need a plane ticket to Boston - which is about $650 - or We could go to England!! eek! fun!

KillTheLight
ooo I'll go there cause jesse lives in the states so there's more of a chance of me meeting him..eek!...it would be soo cool if he came to our slumber party...we could have pillow fights pillowfight

Morning_Glory
and I could play my harp for you harp

TWelling4Ever
back on topic....

undenyabledream
anywho

Just came to tell TW goodbye. THis is the 2nd time that they have come on a Jesse post and totally ruined the fun for everyone. This time im not in no way, shape or form gonna be part of the problem. I have sent a pm to the moderators and have also asked for him to delete me from the forum. Jesse is awesome and NEVER let anyone change your mind about him no matter how RUDE they get. Later and if you got yahoo pm me sometime undenyable_dreams....bye

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
we are staying on topic..

No, you're not, especially in the posts after this. Now that your hazing has incited members to leave, and me to close prior threads, I suggest just keeping away from this thread indefinately. You and KTL's involvement has just been really unwelcome.

Back on topic, for what it's worth.

-Funky Punk-
yeh back to jesse i cant beleve hes comm9in to my state it is like soo awsome even though i wont be able to go...so sad

TWelling4Ever
why not? you could dude, just beg your rents for cash!

TWelling4Ever
i might try to go to the 5/10 Rosemont, IL
one...

-Funky Punk-
my parents wouldent give me the money plus one of them would want to go wit me cuz the treat me like i am a 2 yr old

TWelling4Ever
like my new sig any1?

here's a pic from the old thread i thought should be back on here...

-Funky Punk-
i love that pic its like the best one of him when r u gonna post that other pic of him yeh i love ur sig i just saud so in davids thred

TWelling4Ever
i gotta scan it, hold your horses, gimme till tonight or tommorrow~ laughing

-Funky Punk-
ok well; hurry i cant wait ne longer

TWelling4Ever
i know......i know........lol

Epa *in luv*
oy Twelling forever!!! you have visited the theodore chester forum!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!! he's cute btw... isnt he? wink anyway... anything new with jesse?

Epa *in luv*
why is my clock wrong?!?!?!?!?!?!?! it says there that i sent my last message 9:11pm and thats not true!! i sent it 8:11pm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!weird...

Epa *in luv*
and btw that pic of jese is soooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and yes i would like a singnaturewinkwinkwinkwinkwinkwink hahawinkwinkwink

Epa *in luv*
and how do you get the pic there after every mesage?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?! i'd really like to knowbig grin

Epa *in luv*
no one here?

Epa *in luv*
no?

Epa *in luv*
sad

Morning_Glory
anywho

Just came to tell TW goodbye. THis is the 2nd time that they have come on a Jesse post and totally ruined the fun for everyone. This time im not in no way, shape or form gonna be part of the problem. I have sent a pm to the moderators and have also asked for him to delete me from the forum. Jesse is awesome and NEVER let anyone change your mind about him no matter how RUDE they get. Later and if you got yahoo pm me sometime undenyable_dreams....bye
we weren't ruining the fun! KTL and I actually like Jesse-- honestly!

we think he is a cute kid- stop thinking we are ruining the fun- we use to not like him - but I guess when we started looking at pics and stuff - we started finding him more attractive... I think you are putting the damper on KTL and I to have fun...we can post here about jesse just the same as you and Twelling and who ever else...

Happy Dance anyways back to talking about Jesse - I just had to mention that little bit...

KillTheLight
anywho

buh bye then you obviously cant lighten up so it's for the best no ones telling you to leave...dont expect any sympathy from me...as we were on topic ..and we weren't bagging jesse..so your the only one that obviously has issues.

anyway...like MG said we dont hate jesse and we dont have a problem with the other people that post on this board like Emma and twelling.

anyway back to jesse..there's an advert on top of this page where you can watch his videos or something for free if you guys want to check it out..no expression

http://www.hyfntrak.com/jessemccartney/AFF8166/go.php

-Funky Punk-
k

piratebaby
Jesse McCartney IS SOOO HOT, and hes a great singer,. i love beautiful soul. I love blond guy, so sexy, anyways i love him

TWelling4Ever
same here....drool

-Funky Punk-
and here

TWelling4Ever
did you see the episode unsafe of smallville? it had jesse mccartney's beautiful soul and simple plan's welcome to my life on it!!!!

-Funky Punk-
omg it did i didnt see it u gonna post the pic twell?

TWelling4Ever
I will today, i'm goin to my grandma's i can scan it there and post it!!!! OMG, i can't stop drooling....sorry, gotta go get a napkin

TWelling4Ever
went on jesse site...new pics here!!!.

THIS ONE IS THE FRIGGIN hottest Oh god,i can't stop drooling!!!! lord....

TWelling4Ever

TWelling4Ever

-Funky Punk-
omg awsome!!!!

-Funky Punk-
he was on the kids choice awards too he presented a award it was cool but i wished he would have sung

TWelling4Ever
yeah, i know...

-Funky Punk-
i love ur new sig its awsome!!!

TWelling4Ever
thanks, i luv it, it's so sexy!

TWelling4Ever
check this sig...

-Funky Punk-
oh thats awsome too

TWelling4Ever
i love it!!!

-Funky Punk-
jesse jesse go jesse

TWelling4Ever
LOL

-Funky Punk-
hes soo awsome

TWelling4Ever
of course!!

-Funky Punk-
my friend is like he looks like aaron carter and said that arron carter is way better than jesse and i am like no way jesse is sooo much better

TWelling4Ever
totally, hey got ur sig done funky punk

-Funky Punk-
i no i love it soo much thanks

TWelling4Ever
yup!!

-Funky Punk-
jesse is sooo awsome

TWelling4Ever
yes he's supafine

-Funky Punk-
yes he is

singchick4ever0
when r u goin to post his locker poster pic?

-Funky Punk-
?

singchick4ever0
The one from Teen people. big grin

-Funky Punk-
o

jesserules
thanx 4 the help with the avatar twelling4ever,finaly got it

-Funky Punk-
i love jesses song shes no u it is awsome!!

TWelling4Ever
me too. i'll put the locker poster on next weekend, i have to scan it on at my granny's....i love the song because you live by jesse.

TWelling4Ever
Originally posted by jesserules
thanx 4 the help with the avatar twelling4ever,finaly got it thumbsup no prob

TWelling4Ever
i'm so happy for jesse's beautiful soul song going gold!!!!!!! Jumpy check it at his site....
www.jessemccartneyonline.v3.be

TWelling4Ever
drool

happybday HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSE! HE TURNED 18 ON APRIL 9, 2005!!!! WOOHOO!!!! happybday

TWelling4Ever
we need to have a party!!!!

-Funky Punk-
go jesse!!

singchick4ever0
where do you guys live? huh

singchick4ever0
Could we stop drooling? Jesse would probally think thats gross.

-Funky Punk-
we r not drooling but u may be

singchick4ever0
Yeah right. As if. I DON'T DROOL.

singchick4ever0
lovebunny
I LOVE JESSE!

TWelling4Ever
we all do~!

undenyabledream
Originally posted by TWelling4Ever
drool

happybday HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSE! HE TURNED 18 ON APRIL 9, 2005!!!! WOOHOO!!!! happybday

dang... why couldnt it be the 4th... im back, gave the forum time to cool off and weather some.... on the good note though i got to watch alot more of Jesse's show big grin

TWelling4Ever
awesome! i'm glad ur back undenyabledream!!!!!!!!

-Funky Punk-
yeh me too

TWelling4Ever
yes

-Funky Punk-
yay some one to talk to!!!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>