Clone Wars Chapters 21 & 22 torrent links

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bvader
Here are the links:

Chapter 21:
http://www.torrentspy.com/download.asp?id=202665

Chapter 22:
http://www.torrentspy.com/download.asp?id=202891

enjoy

Killua
Thanks bvader , THANKS A LOOOOOOOOOOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smile smile

hazkid
what is seeding?

Darth_Vader05
Uh why are people weak with starting new threads there is already a Clone Wars thread and bit torrent is useless i hate to say it but it is.

bvader
so why is bittorent useless? I'd really like to know, cause i downloaded both episode in like 30 mins. I don't think its that bad. Maybe you just dont know what your doing.

adamrubin
bvader can you post episode 22

pika122689
Awesome, so Chapter 23 is tomorrow?

tlbauerle
Originally posted by Darth_Vader05
Uh why are people weak with starting new threads there is already a Clone Wars thread and bit torrent is useless i hate to say it but it is.

I have never thought it was useless...maybe you just aren't using it right?

zavin
plz, someone upload them to yousendit or youshareit, my pc is very slow with torrents

Obi-OneManShow
Yeah indeed, I have 18 more hours to go, and my upload bandwith is almost full sad

Help us KMC, you're our only hope...

Balrog
Torrent sucks.

jango fatt
Yeah someone please upload it to yousendit?

atila the great
ok, i got that torrent thing but i can't download the file, WTF is happening? and, please someone upload it to yousendit

jango fatt
Yeah same with me

29Clones
yeah, i agree. The whole torrent thing is messin' with me and I am trying everything to make it work, can someone try to 'yousendit'?

oldbob
yeah, i never understand why people wont just upload stuff like this to you send it, before they offer it up...

i still apreciate it, and its not that i cant use bit torrent... id just rather not.

IRON EDDIE 666
Originally posted by oldbob
yeah, i never understand why people wont just upload stuff like this to you send it, before they offer it up...

i still apreciate it, and its not that i cant use bit torrent... id just rather not.

Same here. sad

JediPlaya
The links don't work on my com erm

Killua
Damnit ! , they just stopped downloading messed , chapter 21 is already at 98 % and chapter 2 at 22 % , omfg .

But guys , ya should press on submit , it won't work , just copy the link location .

HateWork
ch 22 on torrentspy won't work. i check novatina & torrentreactor, they don't even have have ch 21.

demoid only has 21 up

Killua
Demoid ?

HateWork
another torrent site. the links are in the other clone wars thread thats active right (either right above or below this thread)

edit: i can't spell right now

jango fatt
Come'on, yousendit!

JKozzy
The one to Chapter 21 isn't active; it says that it's an unauthorized torrent when it tries to connect. Chapter 22 downloaded fine, though.

JKozzy
Originally posted by Darth_Vader05
Uh why are people weak with starting new threads there is already a Clone Wars thread and bit torrent is useless i hate to say it but it is. Bittorrent is one of the most useful tools online for file sharing, and extremely popular. As tlbauerie and bvader said, maybe you're not using it properly.

tlbauerle
Looks like the tracker these were on was shut down...

I'll create a new torrent on a different tracker, the one I put the HS trailer on...its fine.

YOUSENDIT sucks for these things because these files are 100mb...I would sooner lick my own balls than spend time upoading it to yousendit. If people are on a crummy dialup and get disconnected using yousendit, you're screwed.

With a torrent you can recontinue...

Well, I'll post the new torrents on the different tracker and you'll be able to continue the file.

In the mean time, chapter 23 is up at torrentspy

pika122689
Chapter 23 torrent doesn't seem to be working for me.

theshakl
a lil help in doing this please??

tlbauerle
I'll put 23 up in a new tracker tomorrow...especially if I have a lot of seeds on 21 and 22

12690Sap
Does anybody have pics for Voulme 2?

New_Born_Pyro
I can't play torrent files. Can someone post it in quicktime?

tlbauerle
Torrents are not media files...I have a great step by step for downloading from torrents in the CLONE WARS thread of the Episode Three forum

Darth Maverick
Chapter 21 any1

here u go:
http://s36.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0PZI87B9VFK9437IWII9LT0NBT

LightSaber_Part
Does any one know if there is a chapter #24 torrent??

vador_2444
24:

http://www.torrentspy.com/search.asp?mode=torrentdetails&id=205647

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.