Cosmic beings of MU vs. JLA,JSA,TEEN TITANS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Cosmic beings of Marel universe
thanos
tyrant
silver surfer
terrrax
firelord
stardust
qusar
morg
nova
adam warlock

vs.
jla,jsa,teentitans

Draco69
Are you intentionally putting the DC heroes against impossible odds for your own personal amusement? The Stranger was JLAer. DC wins.

the Darkone
you are smokin crack big time really.

Superherovandal
DC wins as they have Fate, Jakeem Thunder, The Spectre, GL, Supes , etc

Draco69
Riiiight. Another Marvel fanboy. God, I wish we had impartial people for once.

Draco69
Originally posted by Superherovandal
DC wins as they have Fate, Jakeem Thunder, The Spectre, GL, Supes , etc

Ditto

the Darkone
Look at the list, did I say the specter no, JLAJ SA TT. If you can't answer honestly don't answer at all.
If you throw in the spectre I will trow in The Celestial all of them.

Draco69
The Spectre is an honorary JLA member. So he applies. Unless you want to specify..

nigel45
The Spectre is in the JLA. There are a LOT of members, not just the 5 or six core members.

nigel45
Why even put the Teen Titans in here? Besides perhaps Raven (maybe) they won't be of much real help. And if you intended to have only the core members the JLA and JSA, you probably wouldn't even need half that list of cosmic beings.

jrodslam
Originally posted by nigel45
The Spectre is in the JLA. There are a LOT of members, not just the 5 or six core members.

You are very right. The Spectre is actually a core member las time i checked. The origional JSA are as follows.

Dr.Fate
Spectre
Hawkman
Sentinel
Flash(Jay Garrick)
Hourman
The Atom(Al Pratt)
Sandman

JSA has grown over the years, but those are the origional members. Hope that clears some things up.

kgkg
Ohh my God

LMAO

Cosmic win what type of matches are these?

Swanky-Tuna
The wraith of god is a member of the Justice League of America?

jrodslam
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
The wraith of god is a member of the Justice League of America?

Yep. The original Spectre that started the JSA was Jim Corrigan(sp?) alont with the others. Just cause he was part of a group didnt meant that he couldnt go off and do his other duties as the Spectre.

Cosmic Cube
Hey! The wraith (ghost) of Rafael is the WRATH of God!! Get it!? It's a Pun!

jrodslam
Oh. I knew that. Hehe. *looks around*

Swanky-Tuna
I know I have a cronic problem spelling wrath...

Cosmic Cube
But look, you made a pun without even knowing it! You're a genius!

Swanky-Tuna
Ahhhh! My big brain is confusing me! *explodes*

Tron
You think adding the Spectre is that bad Darkone? Be glad they didn't mention any of the Guardians.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.