KMC Gaming Guild??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tptmanno1
Since I've ran into Deathblow playing Call of Duty Ive had this Idea. We should create a KMC gaming guild. It wouldn't be a clan, just a thing so that if you run into the another KMC member playing various games you can say hi and whatnot. Just adda KMC tag to your name. ISo for me it would be
Burn

Any idea's/comments/suggestons??

BackFire
There's a bunch of KMC members playing World of Warcraft, we were going to make a guild, but as far as I know it never happened.

Tptmanno1
Yea, but I was thinking more of Call of Duty/Counter Strike-ish...
Just so you can brag about who you killed and such, and its allways funner to play when your competing with someone you know.

RaventheOnly
well we gotta get more members and we need ten gold for tabards big grin

SnakeEyes
Anybody play one of these games online?

Star Wars: Jedi Academy
Halo
Battlefront
(all for PC btw)

Tptmanno1
I play Acadamy and Battlefront occasionally,
Im on a CoD kick right now though, I frequent a server called OC Lan if anyonme wants to hit it up.....

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by BackFire
There's a bunch of KMC members playing World of Warcraft, we were going to make a guild, but as far as I know it never happened. >_< I been making a priest for my current guild.. cuz we're low on healers.. but I'll definately be making a comeback with my mage evil face I was 18'ish last I left him.. but we'll definately make a guild

ChickinMeat
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Anybody play one of these games online?

Star Wars: Jedi Academy
Halo
Battlefront
(all for PC btw)

well, i attempt to play battlefront, but i cant find any servers that have acceptable ping to play on, damn NZ's 3rd world internet!

I also attempt to play Unreal Tournament 2004, and i do play the beta for Gate To Heavens.

i guess i would be ChickinMeat, Funky.J or Goldfox99, there all the different names i use.

Smasandian
Sounds cool.

Linkalicious
I've been playing as a hunter on WoW for a while now, but if BF and Sats players are still relatively low level.....then i think i'll continue my lvl 13 priest so we atleast have a healer.

idk...not much time for games this wekk, i have a bunch of reports for school due before spring break.

Morridini
Are anyone going to play Battlefield 2 when it's released?

RaventheOnly
I'm going to big grin but for some reason the battlefield games do not operate on my computer correctly messed i can't join a server... i can only host messed

Smasandian
I will get if if its good.

Tptmanno1
me too

ChickinMeat
anyone planning on getting splinter cell chaos theory? we could make our own mercenary/spy team!

Smasandian
I say a team in CS-S, Battlefield, or Call of Duty.

Tptmanno1
I play CoD obsessivly, and I will probably buy Splinter cell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.