silver surfer vs. captain atom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
silver surfer
vs.
captain atom

outter space

Draco69
*sigh* I was right. You are putting DC heroes against impossible opponents. Do you even know who Captain Atom is? He's screwed twenty times over.

RogueGambitdare
Captain Atom is dead meat.

nigel45
What's with putting cosmic level beings against B-Level JLA'ers?

norrin radd

juggernaut74
Not to sound retarded or anything but I think that Superman is on Surfers league.

the Darkone
hell no he is .

juggernaut74
Originally posted by the Darkone
hell no he is . I dont know if I understand.

norrin radd

juggernaut74
Oh yea Cap Atom is no slouch. Not too keen on him but I have heard some buddies talk about him.

Draco69
He could beat Superman...if he can somehow use his radiation powers to create kryptonite radiation.

norrin radd

JWangSDC
I think this matchup could be written well. Cap atom could absorb some cosmic blasts etc..

But in an overall sense, Surfer is WAY more powerful. It's like talking about AK vs 56 in poker. 56 has a chance, but overall odds wise AK is infinitely more powerful

shadow177a17
Well it depends on the area that they are fighting in lets say they fight within the heart of the quantum field Captain Atom would obliterate Silver Surfer. For within the quantum field he could alter reality like a god and could do things Silver Surfer cannot. But when they are in outer space Silver Surfer would win of course Captain Atom would not go down that easily. Here is some things Cap Atom can do with his superhuman powers.:

It has been seen that when he is flying it is possible that he could be able to fly at incredible speeds through a field around him that makes him fly.

Captain atom can absorb any and all types of energy into his body like he is able to absorb a nuclear explosion inside of his body without any adverse affects to him.

Was able to manipulate his quantum energy around and object and lift it using his willpower like he was using telekinesis.

Manipulating the quantum field around him which would light the entire area like a light bulb that is being turned on inside a lamp.

He could open a hole in his alien metal body which was a pictures inside a wallet and without harming himself when he does it and is able to close it through his supposed willpower.

Captain atom could fire energy just from his finger which has enough energy that he could knock somebody out with it.

When he had fired his three energy blasts from his hand at three enemies at the same time which knocked them all out.

By manipulating the quantum energy around him he is able to camouflage himself and he can manipulate his quantum field around another person through physical contact.

By an unknown means he is able to enter the astral plane by his own power through a force of his willpower.

While in space he can fly at a much faster rate then he can fly while on Earth because of the win resistance while on Earth.

Manipulating his quantum energy field around him so he can increase the speed of his flight that is already half-light speed.

It is uncertain that Captain Atom would need a breathing device when he flies up into space to breathe in space.

Cap Atom has a link the quantum field which means that captain Atom has some sort of elemental link to the quantum field making him a quantum elemental but he is not an elemental of the earth.

It is theorized that Captain Atom has theoretically no limit of his manipulation of the quantum field so that he is capable enough to create the planet earth or even a universe.

Through the manipulation of the quantum field he altered reality through his sheer force of willpower which made him the first man on the moon.

While in the heart of the quantum field Captain Atom's powers are limitless making him able to create the universe with a thought.

Though every time that he alters reality there will be a backlash every time that he has successfully altered reality.

By manipulating his quantum energy he could project an omni-directional force blast from his body.

It is even possible that Captain Atom has enough superhuman strength to be capable of moving a mountain.

By tapping into the Quantum field gives Captain Atom a limitless supply of energy which is the source of his powers.

Channeling by energy through a kryptonite ring Captain atom could augment the radiation within the kryptonite.

In one the pages of a comic book he made a vow never to become Captain Atom because that his activities as Captain Atom rips the space time continuum.

It is mentioned that time is apart of the quantum field it would indicate that it is a possibility that Captain Atom can manipulate time.

By tapping into energies that bind the universe he could alter those bounds and absorb the unleashed energy increasing his superhuman strength which he calls Quantum Strength.

Also it is possible that by tapping into the quantum field which would enhance his hearing.

Captain Atom also seems to possess a minor capability to matter rearrangement which he used to change a flower on his shirt to his symbol.

Nathianel Atoms has been seen capable of lifting a tank off the ground and toss it at the Nazis.

Atom could manipulate the quantum energy around him to create a giant sphere force field that held two people in it.

It is even possible that while flying into space he doesn't need a space suit to survive the vacuum in space and could survive the reentry to Earth.

Through focusing his quantum field along a unified field to shift his blast to the "Weak Force" or disrupt the energy through his bracers on his arms.

Focusing the quantum field he could create protomatter through the bracers on his gloves which would wrap up his enemies which would hold them at bay.

It is possible that he can fire any quantum energy in a unified field he could create a anti-gravity beam through his focusing gloves.

Cap Atom has been seen that it is possible for him to absorb psionic energy off another person.

Shooting off his quantum energy it is possible that could shut off The Ray's electromagnetic abilities.

His quantum energy blasts are powerful enough to knock out Maxima with one of his blasts.

By manipulating the quantum field further he could encapsulate two people with force fields.

Cap is also capable of firing quantum force energy blasts which he changes the wavelength so the enemy could adapt to his attack.

Both Captain Atom and The Ray both used there powers to create an energy field to protect them from Entropy for a short period of time.

shadow177a17
http://www.angelfire.com/bug2/rorschach33629/Part1.html
http://www.angelfire.com/bug2/rorschach33629/Part2.html

Here are the links to the information I got from this webpages or I should say pictures off these pages.

Avalonofthewind
Well, in the issue I had of Captain Atom, he was hauling back to earth from space because he was nearly out of breath.

Overall, I'm going to side with Surfer on this one, he just seems to have more experience and be more confident with his powers IMO.

Cameron Scott
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Well, in the issue I had of Captain Atom, he was hauling back to earth from space because he was nearly out of breath.

Overall, I'm going to side with Surfer on this one, he just seems to have more experience and be more confident with his powers IMO.

Back in the 80's Captain Atom, along with Superman and the Martian Manhunter needed life support since they needed to breathe in space. Later on all of them can survive without worrying about breathing and such.

I like to thank the poster for acknowledging my respect thread smile

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Cameron Scott
Back in the 80's Captain Atom, along with Superman and the Martian Manhunter needed life support since they needed to breathe in space. Later on all of them can survive without worrying about breathing and such.

Good to know...Thanks for the info.

shadow177a17
Originally posted by Cameron Scott

Your welcome it is a very well done site though it isn't there anymore which saddens me... Though Captain Atom has the capability to destroy one of the universes in the DC multiverse which was by accident yet still makes him a extremely powerful enemy... Also he has absorbed while flying through the multiverse of DC has absorbed a unknown number of alternate universe versions of himself increasing his power which puts at an advantage in the fight....

OneDumbG0
Did you just respond to a post that's going on two years old?

shadow177a17
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Did you just respond to a post that's going on two years old?
yeah unfortunately I have been online much on Killer Movies for I have been doing stuff outside the computer.

guy222
bumprav

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by juggernaut74
I dont know if I understand.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.