Fire In The Sky

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pirate_Girly
Has anyone seen this alien movie? I love this movie, it wasn't scary but kind of freaked me out when Travis got abducted. Thumbs up from me!

Cinemaddiction
It's on it's way onto DVD either later this year or early '05. I'm, pretty excited.Lord knows D.B. Sweeney could use those royalties after "The Cutting Edge" and "Spawn".

Pirate_Girly
Oh it is? I havent heard anything of that, but thats awesome Ill be sure to pick it up.

The Redeemer
Two thumbs up here too. I'm a big fan of those CLOSE ENCOUNTERS... type of alien abduction films. There's another one I've seen just recently - the name escapes me - a made for tv film that deals with a whole family being abducted by extra terrestrials and supposedly based on fact.

And if you've the stomach for it try XTRO . alien

Pirate_Girly
The movie came on Sci Fi last night, it was the first time i got to see it almost FULLY, ever since i was younger. Although, those aliens really arent how I picture an alien to be but oh well the movie kicked Booty .

Evil Dead
I also liked Fire in the Sky..........I havn't seen it in YEARS though......probably since it first came out on video. When it comes out on dvd I'll probably pick it up.

Pirate_Girly
My parents told me when i was real young and they watched this movie i screamed like hell, but i deny it...I cant remember that far back hahahaah..
I wonder when the release date it, im not gonna wait around for it to come on tv again....

Mr Parker
Yeah I agree with you this was a great movie "unlike that OTHER movie I talked with you about the other day which was named wrong. big grin" Yeah I love this movie.I saw that at the theaters when it came out like 4 times. By the way,I dont think this movie would exactly be classified as a horror movie though.

Pirate_Girly
Well It was the closest to category that i could get..

Mr Parker
Yeah its strange they dont have more catagorys especially since this is a MOVIE site. confused

Pirate_Girly
LOL thats true but oh well, we can just continue our F.I.T.S discussion right here.

botankus
Based on a true story (alleged) in Arizona, I believe. That part makes it pretty interesting.

Pirate_Girly
I looked up on that yesterday, yes it is true.. Do you believe it???

Mr Parker
Yeah thats what fascinated me about the movie is those events REALLY WERE true.Everyone of those guys passed the lie detecter test they took also.The only thing that wasnt really accurate about the movie is that according to that guy Travis,he himself had a good experience with the aliens.I think they just put that in there in the film because OTHERS "have" reported having experiences like that when being abducted by aliens.

Pirate_Girly
Well i myself suppose i believe it, ive been intereted in alien beings and stories like that since i was little and it could easily be true.

Evil Dead
I believe I require proof that aliens exist in the first place before I decide it's true that they go galavanting around the galaxy abducting lumber jacks.

P.S.

Movies are not seperated into genres on KMC. Certain big name film franchises have their own forums........all others go into the general discussion. The only reason we have a horror forum is to keep all of us nuts in one place......out of sight, out of mind.

Pirate_Girly
lmao thats kinda funny, and yes you need proof, Im not sure i believe all the crap on the crop circles and stuff...I mean..they showed a show on tv about how, in one night, 3 men created a crop cirrcle with no evidence left behind..
Ppl claim to see Flying Saucers too, for all we know it could be the damn Jetsons...jk..

Mr Parker
Yeah the crop circles thing maybe a hoax but the proof that there really is life forms out there is the fact that many astronauts have reported seeing ufo's out in outer space and have taken photos of what appear to be UFO'S also, there are also Jet pilots who have reported UFO's before,some have even lost their jobs before after going public with it after being told not to.Too many credible people have said something about it.The government just covers it up because they are afraid of the mass panic that it would probably cause if people knew the truth.I think that they are here studying us the same way we study ants.

Pirate_Girly
Thats all true. And just yesterday I saw an article on the net about a man who saw a ufo, and it had a picute of what he saw, and you could PLAINLY tell it was a freaking hoax..If i can find the pic ill post it, but i mean there was no way that was real yyou could tell it was made by a graphics program

Cinemaddiction
LMFAO. Oh god, I think I found my next sig line quote. laughing

Pirate_Girly
lol

Evil Dead
Oh yeah.......then why did they kill John F. Kennedy? Explain that one to me. blink

Pirate_Girly
lol

Mr Parker
THAT was the CIA that did that.

Evil Dead
C.I.A., Aliens, Free Masons, underground reptilians.............all the same when it comes to government conspirecies..........

Pirate_Girly
lmao.
Okay, back on topic...SWEET! I JUST NOTICED UR FROM E-TOWN!! Im a half an hour away from you!!!

Striel
I LOVE Fire in the SKY. One of the best movies about aliens of all time.

Pirate_Girly
Yeah thats the truth.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.