Wannabe in a Marvel Movie??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fruits
well, me too!! do you think if you sent a letter to marvel or Fox or something, they would let you know when audition for parts were and u could audition for some super small part, like in x-men one of the x-kids or something?? if i did send a letter or an email, what r the chances that theyll even read it??

fruits
i guess there was a casting call poster posted in Austin Texas:

Project X- MEN 3

CASTING CONTACT 757.715.0992

Looking for all types EXTRAS AND DAY PLAYERS - Travel may be required!

Producers
AVI Arad ... executive producer
Lauren Shuler Donner ... producer
Ralph Winter ... producer

Cast
Daniel Cudmore ... Colossus
Alan Cumming ... Kurt Wagner/Nightcrawler
Hugh Jackman ... Logan/Wolverine
Famke Janssen ... Jean Grey
Patrick Stewart ... Charles Xavier/Prof. X

Production Companies
20th Century Fox

Job location is NW
Compensation: $250
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Phone calls about this job are ok.
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Reposting this message elsewhere is OK.
OK to repost to Job Developers for Persons with Disabilities.
ok to transmit this posting into outer space

(The outer space thing is for real. Craigslist is beaming ads to aliens. Seriously)

So what does this mean? Is Austin the epicenter of the next X picture? I can think of two big directors who call Austin home base - Richard Linklater, who has shown with School of Rock and the upcoming Bad News Bears that he isn't exclusively indie, and Robert Rodriguez, whose comic book movie Sin City is coming really, really soon.

Of course, it does saying that travel MAY be required. But if this is a nationwide extras call - why don't the New York or LA Craigslist have it? Perhaps a southwestern flavor is in store for us on the next film...

If you see more X-Men 3 casting calls in your area, let us know!
Jim Littler
3/10/2005
Source: CHUD

*is the number next to casting contact the phone number??? should i call it just for good sake?????

fruits
nevermind. i called the number and an automated machine told me they r still accepting extras in the movies rush hour 3, all the kings men, and superman returns. i guess no more X-men 3. *VERY heavy sigh*

TheFilmProphet
I'm sorry to hear that fruits.

Jimmy Buggs
a super small part would be one of the x kids, it would be some shmo walking down the street or part of a crowd.

fruits
i know, but still, i could be like, "DUDE, THATS ME!!!" but its not for real. if i wanted to do it, i'd have t join this site that costs all this money to join

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by fruits
nevermind. i called the number and an automated machine told me they r still accepting extras in the movies rush hour 3, all the kings men, and superman returns. i guess no more X-men 3. *VERY heavy sigh*

Well you could join the side of the trader Bryan singer, and in some weird way would have somthing to do with X-men. Even if it is having your back shot as an extra scene in a movie directed by the guy who left X-men for the super pansy boy (superman)

Asian Hulk
SPIDER-MAN AND THE HULK
---------- Cast--------------
Tobey Maguire--------------Peter Parker/Spider-Man
Eric Bana--------------------Robert Bruce Banner/Hulk
Kristen Dunst---------------Mary Jane Watson
Jennifer Connelly-----------Betty Ross
Julian MacMahon------------Victor Von Doom/Dr.Doom
Ian MacKellan---------------Magneto
Michael Clarke Duncan-----Wilson Fisk/Kingpin
JK Simmons-----------------J Jonah Jameson
Rosemary Harris------------Aunt May Parker
Sam Elliot-------------------General Thunderbolt Ross

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Asian Hulk
SPIDER-MAN AND THE HULK
---------- Cast--------------
Tobey Maguire--------------Peter Parker/Spider-Man
Eric Bana--------------------Robert Bruce Banner/Hulk
Kristen Dunst---------------Mary Jane Watson
Jennifer Connelly-----------Betty Ross
Julian MacMahon------------Victor Von Doom/Dr.Doom
Ian MacKellan---------------Magneto
Michael Clarke Duncan-----Wilson Fisk/Kingpin
JK Simmons-----------------J Jonah Jameson
Rosemary Harris------------Aunt May Parker
Sam Elliot-------------------General Thunderbolt Ross

Just felt like typing names?

fruits
eah, what was the poit o that?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.