X-MEN 90's ANIMATED SERIES DVD!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Beyonder
Does anyone know about these? Have anyone bought it and know it's quality? I wanna buy it but never used Ebay before. The problem is if it's a scam or maybe low quality.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=617&item=6377801116&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=617&item=6380038891&rd=1

What about these ones?

http://stores.ebay.com/ATTRACTIVE-NIGHTS

Any help would be much appreciated. I'm sick and tired of Fox and Marvel only putting a few episodes out instead of the entire series.

Smasandian
I havnt seen any of the dvd's on Amazon, so it could be a scam.

Jackie Malfoy
Cool that show was pretty good they should put back on the air.JMrogue2

Cinemaddiction
It was on ABC Family, but it won't be back on the air after X-Men Evolution.

Beyonder
Originally posted by Smasandian
I havnt seen any of the dvd's on Amazon, so it could be a scam.

It could be. But it could also be a pirated version, which is fine with me. Fox and Marvel are only releasing some eps. I'd rather have the whole series. What I don't know is if it's a scam and if it's pirated how is the quality?

Lydia_J
i used to love X-men and was devastated when i found out they were not going to release it - does anyone know why they wont, i mean loads of people would buy it.

Smasandian
Well I think it is a scam because they dont show anything about the products. Check reputable online selling sites and see if this product is available, or check Marvel or the company thats releasing it.
If its a real product then it should be somewhere on the Net. If you cant find anything except the Ebay thing, I would think its a scam.

Darth_Big_Boy
It's obviously a pirated set. Taken from recorded episodes and then transferred over to DVD. This is quite common with shows that have not yet or will not be released on DVD.

ickeris2003
you know what would be even cooler for the x-men series. if a japanese studio did some series out if it. you know draw them etc. that would be kick ass. i loved the 90s series but they were very cheesy when it came out to the drawings. i think it would be kick ass if they did it anime. rock

ickeris2003
oh and by the way the series are in toon disney. i watch them every night!!!!

Solo
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
It was on ABC Family, but it won't be back on the air after X-Men Evolution.

I know, Evolution is shit compared to the older ones.

Darth Sidious
I bought a X-Men Set of Ebay. They are recorded DVD's of the series but downloaded from the net and ripped from Fox Kids.

To be honest the set I have does not have the best picture quality but is still not bad since I have had it a year.

I also bought the Spider-man series off Ebay and that is far better picture quality.

Then I would not get rid of either as it is great to watch the whole runs.

Nevermind
Originally posted by ickeris2003
you know what would be even cooler for the x-men series. if a japanese studio did some series out if it. you know draw them etc. that would be kick ass. i loved the 90s series but they were very cheesy when it came out to the drawings. i think it would be kick ass if they did it anime. rock

NO.

Beyonder
Originally posted by Darth Sidious
I bought a X-Men Set of Ebay. They are recorded DVD's of the series but downloaded from the net and ripped from Fox Kids.

To be honest the set I have does not have the best picture quality but is still not bad since I have had it a year.

I also bought the Spider-man series off Ebay and that is far better picture quality.

Then I would not get rid of either as it is great to watch the whole runs.

But which buyers did you buy it from?

DarthLazious
Nice find.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.