Fun stuff

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

speiderman
Wanna know something cool?

I benched pressed 125 lbs tonight. A new record for me.

shellie
thumb up congradualtions, thats awesome sweetie.

SlipknoT
cool.......

Demarthl
whats that in kg?

SlipknoT

shellie
dunno but its what my oldest daughter weighs laughing out loud

speiderman
46.6 kg

speiderman
Originally posted by shellie
dunno but its what my oldest daughter weighs laughing out loud

that is great! Happy Dance You don't mind me asking but how old is your daughter?

SlipknoT
Originally posted by speiderman
46.6 kg Holy shit, when I posted 46 it was a completely random guess eek!

speiderman
strange

shellie
Originally posted by speiderman
that is great! Happy Dance You don't mind me asking but how old is your daughter? shes 13 and about 5 ft 5 inches tall happy

Demarthl
is this repetitive benching or one lift?

SlipknoT
shes 13 and about 5 ft 5 inches tall happy tall for her age

shellie
Originally posted by SlipknoT
tall for her age i know...and im only 5 ft 3 inches tall blink

SlipknoT
i know...and im only 5 ft 3 inches tall blink laughing out loud

shellie
laughing out loud my seven year old is already shoulder level erm all my monsters are gonna me taller then me but thats ok, they still know momma can kick ass even if im jumping to reach it laughing out loud

speiderman
Originally posted by Demarthl
is this repetitive benching or one lift?

I benched it twice not just once. Although I am more comfortable lifting around 120 and can do like 6 reps at 120.

Demarthl
cool, how long you been trainin?

SlipknoT
my seven year old is already shoulder level erm all my monsters are gonna me taller then me but thats ok, they still know momma can kick ass even if im jumping to reach it laughing out loud Why would you so that laughing out loud

speiderman
Originally posted by Demarthl
cool, how long you been trainin?

Two years. But for awhile it was on again off again. But I have been training for two consecutive months this year. In january all I could bench was 95 lbs. Now I can bench so much more.

shellie
Why would you so that laughing out loud i soooo dont fukkin know yawn im sooo damn tired and as soon as im drinkin my hot tea im going to bed.

but i will say this...their fathers side, except for him, the men are about 6-6 1/2 ft tall.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.