Sentry vs. Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Sentry
vs.
Darkseid

kgkg
sentry whould wip darksied so bad.

guy222
Originally posted by the Darkone
Sentry
vs.
Darkseid

Darkseid FTW

tkitna
Sentry

TricksterPriest
Darkseid, very easily. Superman can't beat Darkseid, what makes his cheap marvel knockoff think he can? doped

starlock
Darkseid for the win

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Darkseid, very easily. Superman can't beat Darkseid, what makes his cheap marvel knockoff think he can? doped

But superman already beat DS and more than once, I might add.

TheTick
Originally posted by tkitna
Sentry Your posts amuse me. laughing

TheTick
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
But superman already beat DS and more than once, I might add. PIS.

You amuse me even more. laughing

Erik-Lensherr
Darkseid wins this easily

quanchi112
Darkseid, very easily. Superman can't beat Darkseid, what makes his cheap marvel knockoff think he can? doped read apokolips now. mano e mano. darkseid submitted.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
Darkseid wins this easily no he loses.

Superherovandal
DS wins...very handily i might add.

Hercules

Sentry stalemated Galactus... shifty

Akuki
Gotta go with Darkseid for this one.

Symmetric Chaos
DS wins.

Be it Kirbyseid, GDS or Loebseid erm

OneDumbG0
Darkseid, very easily. Superman can't beat Darkseid, what makes his cheap marvel knockoff think he can? doped Err. Superman's beaten Darkseid several times. Are there people who think Superman has never or could never beat Darkseid? confused

I can picture Darkseid curbstomping and shaming Terrax like Sentry did. Just about. So if his powerlevel is up to snuff, I'd pick Darkseid for the win because I think he'd take advantage of Sentry's psychosis.

If Sentry can pull it together and control himself and unleash his full power without spending too much time dealing with self-control issues, or if the Void started going on a ridiculous rampage... I'd say Sentry wins.

starking
If people had any knowledge on Darkseid, they would know that he has more feats outside of Superman stories, and most of them suggest that Superman SHOULDN'T, be able to make him flench.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by starking
If people had any knowledge on Darkseid, they would know that he has more feats outside of Superman stories, and most of them suggest that Superman SHOULDN'T, be able to make him flench.

And yet he does anyway.

starking
Originally posted by Endless Mike
And yet he does anyway. "Waits for Quanchi, to make one of his annoying remarks."

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Err. Superman's beaten Darkseid several times. Are there people who think Superman has never or could never beat Darkseid? confused

I can picture Darkseid curbstomping and shaming Terrax like Sentry did. Just about. So if his powerlevel is up to snuff, I'd pick Darkseid for the win because I think he'd take advantage of Sentry's psychosis.

If Sentry can pull it together and control himself and unleash his full power without spending too much time dealing with self-control issues, or if the Void started going on a ridiculous rampage... I'd say Sentry wins.

evillaugh A mortal, best a god? I think not. evil face You could put 6 or 7 heralds against Darkseid, and just like against Tyrant, they would fall. This is a being who crushed the PC JLA. Who has beaten the LSH. Who has brought down the Source Wall. Who is equal to 5 DC skyfathers. Who has brought down Superman in 3 punches.

And you think Sentry is anywhere near capable of winning? durhfty

Sentry is wholly outclassed and out of his league. He should stick to fighting mortals and earth-bound characters. He's not cosmic level, and he's not taking down the 'Tiger Force Of Creation'. wink

JasonK4
What the f**k?
Originally posted by kgkg
sentry whould wip darksied so bad.
Originally posted by quanchi112
read apokolips now. mano e mano. darkseid submitted.

Yeah...suck on that trickster...

I joke...

quanchi112
If people had any knowledge on Darkseid, they would know that he has more feats outside of Superman stories, and most of them suggest that Superman SHOULDN'T, be able to make him flench. u mean flinch right? laughing

superman beats baddies all the time in dc why does darkseid geta free pass.

he doesnt. ds is overrated.

starking
u mean flinch right? laughing

superman beats baddies all the time in dc why does darkseid geta free pass.

he doesnt. ds is overrated. This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click

quanchi112
apokolips now is a good read for all who think superman needs a powerup to defeat darkseid. supes beat him down.

funny thing is superman isnt even a skyfather and he did it.

CaptainStoic
The proof is in the Batman/Superman series Superman beat him, and convincingly at that Darkseid may just fall to Sentry as well, I just need to see more of what he can do. What I have seen of Darkseid recently makes me lean in Sentries favor though.

quanchi112
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
The proof is in the Batman/Superman series Superman beat him, and convincingly at that Darkseid may just fall to Sentry as well, I just need to see more of what he can do. What I have seen of Darkseid recently makes me lean in Sentries favor though. ds has been on a downward spiral for a while. but from what i hear he is getting back to his old form in countdown. ill read that when its finished.

u should read apokolips now to see superman defeat him one on one with no powerups. good read.

Lord Prime
Darkseid FTW

Evil_Ash
good read.

No it isn't. no expression

You're just saying that because Supes beat down Darkseid.

KMC_Drifter
Originally posted by Evil_Ash

You're just saying that because Supes beat down Darkseid.

Quanchi only likes the fact that Supes has beaten Darkseid because he thinks that supports his argument that Thanos>>>>>DS.

janus77
not that I'm really bothered with the DS fanboys but, what on Earth has Sentry done to deserve the huge billing he gets??

Hercules
Originally posted by janus77
not that I'm really bothered with the DS fanboys but, what on Earth has Sentry done to deserve the huge billing he gets??

Well, hes overloaded Absorbing Man and pwned Terrax and is touted as the most powerful hero on earth.

Spiderman has a big man crush on him and reckons he stalemated Galactus and hes said to always be holding back.

So really everyone is waiting around for him to be written at full power and see if he lives up to the hype.

If you count the Void though, Void has pwned the Avengers, X men and FF combined.

Personaly I only mentioned Sentry in this thread to annoy Trick! laughing

janus77
hmm, ok the Void sounds quite interesting... and I suppose he does count as part of Sentry ... in a sense.

The Tick rocks, he'd pimp DS AND Sentry with one hand tied behind his back! (sentry's that is :confusedsmile

quanchi112
Originally posted by Hercules
Well, hes overloaded Absorbing Man and pwned Terrax and is touted as the most powerful hero on earth.

Spiderman has a big man crush on him and reckons he stalemated Galactus and hes said to always be holding back.

So really everyone is waiting around for him to be written at full power and see if he lives up to the hype.

If you count the Void though, Void has pwned the Avengers, X men and FF combined.

Personaly I only mentioned Sentry in this thread to annoy Trick! laughing laughing

TricksterPriest

Personaly I only mentioned Sentry in this thread to annoy Trick! laughing

durfist stick out tongue

llagrok
durfist stick out tongue

He was also breaking through Dr.Strange's shield 131

Evil_Ash
Sentry also has an S on his chest....

Darkseid gets scared and runs away, only to end up tripping on stairs and smash his head in on the ground.

Sentry wins.

kevdude

Darkseid gets scared and runs away, only to end up tripping on stairs and smash his head in on the ground.

Sentry wins.

laughing That could happen...

Symmetric Chaos

Sentry wins.

And someone will be like oh no he'll kill us. Well . . . if he could.

Galan007
and is touted as the most powerful hero on earth. I thought I read something in a recent comic that said Sentry was the most powerful man in the Galaxy?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Galan007
I thought I read something in a recent comic that said Sentry was the most powerful man in the Galaxy?

That was in WWH. Spiderman said BlackBolt was the second most powerful person in the Galaxy. Then he said Sentry was the mmost powerful. Then he mistook IronMan for Sentry.

ermm

Galan007
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
That was in WWH. Spiderman said BlackBolt was the second most powerful person in the Galaxy. Then he said Sentry was the mmost powerful. Then he mistook IronMan for Sentry.

ermm Well at least it's a reliable quote. dur

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Galan007
Well at least it's a reliable quote. dur

Indeed. He am a jenious!

quanchi112

You're just saying that because Supes beat down Darkseid. why is it not a good read. its about supes with his back up against the wall kicking ds's ass. ds i believe is a coward and prone to give up rather easily. this story only cements my claim.

Symmetric Chaos
why is it not a good read. its about supes with his back up against the wall kicking ds's ass. ds i believe is a coward and prone to give up rather easily. this story only cements my claim.

Too bad DS just managed to destroy Superman's mind and then enslave him.

Yeah . . . real quitter that one.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KMC_Drifter
Quanchi only likes the fact that Supes has beaten Darkseid because he thinks that supports his argument that Thanos>>>>>DS. superman didnt just beat him he made him ask for quarter. thats shame in my book. a god asking superman to stop hitting him. bravo cuperman you made a god say i dont want to fight anymore i cant win.

laughing out loud

lando005
sentry may be the most powerful human alive but he gets beaten here

on the other hand even if he is beaten then the void would appear and may just defeat darkseid

quanchi112

Yeah . . . real quitter that one. when?

KMC_Drifter
Sentry isn't Superman. OE for the win.

Evil_Ash
why is it not a good read. its about supes with his back up against the wall kicking ds's ass. ds i believe is a coward and prone to give up rather easily. this story only cements my claim.

No, it shows how badly written Darkseid can be...

Darkseid a coward? Wow. Kirby must be rolling in his grave. You didn't see him whimper before Spectre or give up to him...

Apokolips Now was garbage. And it doesn't follow up at all upon any other or future encounter between Darkseid and Superman.

panthergod
LMAO.

http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/2192/apokolipsnowpage31tr0.jpg

Sop lying, kid.

Darkseid wins 5-6/10.

Symmetric Chaos
when?

Superman/Batman 39

Superman is basically a toy for Desaad now.

quanchi112
Superman/Batman 39

Superman is basically a toy for Desaad now. if this is true at least darkseid is starting to get his manhood back. superman took it from him.

look a few posts up and ull see darkseid submitting.

Kurash
everyone has their low showings, disregarding the fact that DC reconned all of DS's losses as avatars, lets look at who he loses his fights to . . . SUPERMAN! If superman was marvel hed beat thanos or galactus on the reg. It should be well documented that DC does not like Superman losing, and just because DS falls victim of circumstance should not penalize him when it clearly states in KMC rules that you use characters at their highest showing. So look past the supes fights, which are really just a small portion of darkseids comic ventures, and look at what he can really do.

DS 10/10

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kurash
everyone has their low showings, disregarding the fact that DC reconned all of DS's losses as avatars, lets look at who he loses his fights to . . . SUPERMAN! If superman was marvel hed beat thanos or galactus on the reg. It should be well documented that DC does not like Superman losing, and just because DS falls victim of circumstance should not penalize him when it clearly states in KMC rules that you use characters at their highest showing. So look past the supes fights, which are really just a small portion of darkseids comic ventures, and look at what he can really do.

DS 10/10 but just cuz darkseid loses that doesnt mean its pis. hell i could say superman losing to darkseid is superman not fighting at his best. ds doesnt win 10 of 10. no way.

panthergod

Yeah . . . real quitter that one.
lying again?

this is really pathetic.

Desaad ****ed up Sueprman's head.

Darkseid got owned by some steps in the same story due to Desaad.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by panthergod
lying again?

this is really pathetic.

Darkseid got owned by some steps in the same story due to Desaad.

Lying? He's not the one who said Darkseid never beat PC Superman. wink You're the liar. And frankly, you should have stayed gone, Jellyrobes. Nobody wants you here, you hypocritical lying Superman-wanking shitty excuse for a debator. big grin

panthergod
Lying?

Yes, lying. Did I stutter, kid?

Why would he be? he's a pathetic Darkseid fetishist like you, content to lie about anything necessary to ignore the facts about Darkseid's numerous defeats.

Proof?

Nah, son, it's too fun trahing you Darkseid worshippers. having destroyed you people singlehandedly across multiple threads, I'lll continue to destroy your lies from time to time at my leisure.

laughing

what the hell do I care if a bunch of pathetic Darkseoid fetishists like it when I destroy thier claims? You weak appeal to the majority is another lie, and an amusing one.

You and your special friend nvrbeenarealman really outta continue with your tag team worshipping of Darkseid, kid.

But go ahead. name the comic where Darkseid EVER defeated the Pre-Crisis Superman straight up.

I' Will laugh of you continue to site the out of continuity animated series/toyline lie in Super Powers series. The same one where the Omega Effect was stated to be solar energy and where Darkised got beaten up by a couple of human muggers.

All by Kirby.

Please, son, site the issue. In Great Darkness Saga Darkseid teleported SuperBOY way ratehr than tackle him head on.

Give the comic, boy.

Endless Mike
Didn't Darkseid have his powers removed for some reason when the muggers beat him up?

starking

Why would he be? he's a pathetic Darkseid fetishist like you, content to lie about anything necessary to ignore the facts about Darkseid's numerous defeats.

Proof?

Nah, son, it's too fun trahing you Darkseid worshippers. having destroyed you people singlehandedly across multiple threads, I'lll continue to destroy your lies from time to time at my leisure.

laughing

what the hell do I care if a bunch of pathetic Darkseoid fetishists like it when I destroy thier claims? You weak appeal to the majority is another lie, and an amusing one.

You and your special friend nvrbeenarealman really outta continue with your tag team worshipping of Darkseid, kid.

But go ahead. name the comic where Darkseid EVER defeated the Pre-Crisis Superman straight up.

I' Will laugh of you continue to site the out of continuity animated series/toyline lie in Super Powers series. The same one where the Omega Effect was stated to be solar energy and where Darkised got beaten up by a couple of human muggers.

All by Kirby.

Please, son, site the issue. In Great Darkness Saga Darkseid teleported SuperBOY way ratehr than tackle him head on.

Give the comic, boy. A powered up Superboy and Supergirl, couldn't take out Ds. If you think Supes has ANY chance against Gds Seid, then your one of the worst Superman fanboys alive. And aren't you known across the net, for your idiocy? With a shitty reputation like yours, I wouldn't take your word for a grain of salt. Btw, you never proved Super powers is non canon, and I'm DAMN sure your leaving out context, when you said Ds was beaten by muggers. You did so when you displayed Ds tripping on steps, and I don't see why a hateful creep like yourself, would do differently in this case.

boriquaking55

ermm

Yea since Spider-Man said it, it must be true. Dude is the avatar of the LT afterall roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darkseid slaps Sentry all the way back to everyone's subconscious memory.

Lord Shaper
Darkseid wins, but Sentry puts up a decent fight.

JasonK4
Darkseid wins

and

closing...

panthergod
A powered up Superboy and Supergirl, couldn't take out Ds.

the only indication of a power up was done to make them immune to red sunlight.

Oh yeah, and pre-Crisis Superman outperformed Supergirl, GL, and the Legion against Mongul.

Pre-Crisis?

Name ONE feat of raw combat power that GDS Darkised did that pre-crisis Superman cannot match.

No, beating Supergirl does not measure up.

I trashed Marvel biased pieces of shit across the net when it comes to lying about Superman, and have had nearly all of my general claims about the character vindicated by continuity.

And yes, those that dissagree with me and lie about Superman's formidabilility level/ certainly would laugh at your insanely delusional Darkseid fetishism.

Meanwhile, you're a thrid rate chump who gets his infor mation about comicsfrom Jimmy Sama, a guy who wa remoned for his fanboyism.

You're a pissant, a 5th rater, son.

Super Powers was a cartoon/toyline tie in. It's about as continuity as Justice League adventures.

That's obvious to actual, knowledgeable comic fans, not the rabid Darkseid fetishists like yourself.

what, the context that proves that Kirby's Darkseid isn't as formidable as Superman, who can beat up muggers while powerless?

A lie, since I directly attributed it to Desaad.

Captain REX
Hey, Panthergod, play nice. Debating isn't about destroying, it's about debating. Prove them wrong the world over, but there's absolutely no need to insult them.

I've said it once, I'll say it again, claiming that they're "fanboys" does nothing to aid your argument. Nor does claiming them to be "liars."

Now be civil or don't participate in this thread.

starking
the only indication of a power up was done to make them immune to red sunlight.Lmao, I hope your not implying that Superboy actually STOOD a chance, against Gds Seid. I'll counter your crap, further down.

But on their first encounter, Mongul beat Supes ass. This is irrelevent anyways, seeing how Ds is alot more powerful than Mongul...

Lets see, putting Monel in a FUKCING, depowering Validus with a handwave(and powering him), mindraping billions of daxamites, pimpsmacking Mordru and Time Trapper, and etc..

Yeah, if you think pc Superman is comparable in anyway, your delusional as hell.

Fanboy translator:Yes

http://caosblog.com/images/crybaby.jpg

Seriously, what do you have against Jimmy? Did he rape you when you were young, or something(that would explain your homophobia)? He IS by no means a fanboy. This is one of the BIGGEST lies I've ever heard. The man doesn't think Ds can take Odin, and he even admits that Thanos could take him in h2h. So why spread ignorant and hateful lies?

Oooo how scary. Panthergod just called me name over the internet. I better ball up in a fetal postion

Honestly, what's with you and constantly attacking people? You have some serious self esteem issues. You just call people you disagree with, stupid little names that don't help your case, in any shape or form.

It wasn't a direct adaption of the animated series....Mr.Miracle didn't appear in the Super powers cartoon. And there's no proof that it doesn't fit in the pre-crisis Dcu. Unless you have on panel proof that the story is non canon, then your point is moot.

You are truly a sad person and an unoriginal one, at that. Can't you come up with anything better than "Darkseid fetish"?

Pantherturd langauge: That's a lie.

First of all, Kirby didn't write Super powers, HE ILLUSTRATRED IT! Your always quick to jump on someone, yet you consistently twist facts.

And what context REALLY proves, is that Ds can smash Supes and the Jla through a hologram.

No what's really a lie? You displaying that scan to ridicule Ds, WITHOUT giving context. The sole purpose of of you doing so, was to mock us Ds fans.

quanchi112
the only indication of a power up was done to make them immune to red sunlight.

Oh yeah, and pre-Crisis Superman outperformed Supergirl, GL, and the Legion against Mongul.

Pre-Crisis?

Name ONE feat of raw combat power that GDS Darkised did that pre-crisis Superman cannot match.

No, beating Supergirl does not measure up.

I trashed Marvel biased pieces of shit across the net when it comes to lying about Superman, and have had nearly all of my general claims about the character vindicated by continuity.

And yes, those that dissagree with me and lie about Superman's formidabilility level/ certainly would laugh at your insanely delusional Darkseid fetishism.

Meanwhile, you're a thrid rate chump who gets his infor mation about comicsfrom Jimmy Sama, a guy who wa remoned for his fanboyism.

You're a pissant, a 5th rater, son.

Super Powers was a cartoon/toyline tie in. It's about as continuity as Justice League adventures.

That's obvious to actual, knowledgeable comic fans, not the rabid Darkseid fetishists like yourself.

what, the context that proves that Kirby's Darkseid isn't as formidable as Superman, who can beat up muggers while powerless?

A lie, since I directly attributed it to Desaad. panthergod what issue did darkseid get beat up by muggers. and did jack kirby write this? id love to know.

quanchi112
Lmao, I hope your not implying that Superboy actually STOOD a chance, against Gds Seid. I'll counter your crap, further down.

But on their first encounter, Mongul beat Supes ass. This is irrelevent anyways, seeing how Ds is alot more powerful than Mongul...

Lets see, putting Monel in a FUKCING, depowering Validus with a handwave(and powering him), mindraping billions of daxamites, pimpsmacking Mordru and Time Trapper, and etc..

Yeah, if you think pc Superman is comparable in anyway, your delusional as hell.

Fanboy translator:Yes

http://caosblog.com/images/crybaby.jpg

Seriously, what do you have against Jimmy? Did he rape you when you were young, or something(that would explain your homophobia)? He IS by no means a fanboy. This is one of the BIGGEST lies I've ever heard. The man doesn't think Ds can take Odin, and he even admits that Thanos could take him in h2h. So why spread ignorant and hateful lies?

Oooo how scary. Panthergod just called me name over the internet. I better ball up in a fetal postion

Honestly, what's with you and constantly attacking people? You have some serious self esteem issues. You just call people you disagree with, stupid little names that don't help your case, in any shape or form.

It wasn't a direct adaption of the animated series....Mr.Miracle didn't appear in the Super powers cartoon. And there's no proof that it doesn't fit in the pre-crisis Dcu. Unless you have on panel proof that the story is non canon, then your point is moot.

You are truly a sad person and an unoriginal one, at that. Can't you come up with anything better than "Darkseid fetish"?

Pantherturd langauge: That's a lie.

First of all, Kirby didn't write Super powers, HE ILLUSTRATRED IT! Your always quick to jump on someone, yet you consistently twist facts.

And what context REALLY proves, is that Ds can smash Supes and the Jla through a hologram.

No what's really a lie? You displaying that scan to ridicule Ds, WITHOUT giving context. The sole purpose of of you doing so, was to mock us Ds fans. the pot calling the kettle black. seriously leave the insults in ur head. dont bring them here as it hurts ur argument.

quanchi112
lying again?

this is really pathetic.

Darkseid got owned by some steps in the same story due to Desaad. wow u mean to tell me he lied about this. if what u say is true i lost all respect for symmetric chaos. i cannot stand liars on here.

quanchi112

Proof?

laughing

All by Kirby.

Give the comic, boy. nice ownage. i want to get my hands on darkseid getting mugged basically. oh how funny and how humiliating this is for old darkseid.

i like how no one posted against ur claims. it seems like u tell the truth while about 3 or 4 of them stick together and exaggerate the facts at every turn.

Evil_Ash
wow u mean to tell me he lied about this. if what u say is true i lost all respect for symmetric chaos. i cannot stand liars on here.

He calls everyone a liar. ermm

the pot calling the kettle black. seriously leave the insults in ur head. dont bring them here as it hurts ur argument.

I'm suprised you don't tell panthergod that...

Originally posted by Captain REX
Hey, Panthergod, play nice. Debating isn't about destroying, it's about debating. Prove them wrong the world over, but there's absolutely no need to insult them.

I've said it once, I'll say it again, claiming that they're "fanboys" does nothing to aid your argument. Nor does claiming them to be "liars."

Now be civil or don't participate in this thread.

quanchi112
A powered up Superboy and Supergirl, couldn't take out Ds. If you think Supes has ANY chance against Gds Seid, then your one of the worst Superman fanboys alive. And aren't you known across the net, for your idiocy? With a shitty reputation like yours, I wouldn't take your word for a grain of salt. Btw, you never proved Super powers is non canon, and I'm DAMN sure your leaving out context, when you said Ds was beaten by muggers. You did so when you displayed Ds tripping on steps, and I don't see why a hateful creep like yourself, would do differently in this case. why wouldnt supes have any chance against ds when u have continually said he was weaker in this sotry. these are owrds coming out of ur mouth. gotcha. according to ur logic supes would have a chance becuz this darkseid wasnt that powerful compared to him earlier and the current one.

Rufus T Firefly
Darkseid>Superman>Sentry ermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.