Inuyasha vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NinjaJJ
Inuyasha from Inuyasha vs Wolverine from Marvel

Kento
Inuyasha, and IRON REAVER SOUL STEALER!!

That or Windscar.

jinzin
yeah inuyasha would win hardcore. aside from the fact that he faces demons using claws easily has devistating has logans, on a regular basis, Inuyasha's also packing other advantages. He's got ranged attacks, acute senses as well, and super strength. he operates on a whole other power level. I mean if wolverine got in close than he'd put a bad bad hurting on the half demon, but I just don't see how he'd manage to do that. I mean inuyasha's fought super speedsters with enough ease, so i don't think wolverine's quickness will be a factor either. I just don't see him winning this one.

Kikyo
InuYasha!!!!!!!!!!

jinzin
Originally posted by Kikyo
InuYasha!!!!!!!!!!

yup...

Creshosk
That wind scar attack is an attack the size of a mountain that well . . .

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by jinzin
yeah inuyasha would win hardcore. aside from the fact that he faces demons using claws easily has devistating has logans, on a regular basis, Inuyasha's also packing other advantages. He's got ranged attacks, acute senses as well, and super strength. he operates on a whole other power level. I mean if wolverine got in close than he'd put a bad bad hurting on the half demon, but I just don't see how he'd manage to do that. I mean inuyasha's fought super speedsters with enough ease, so i don't think wolverine's quickness will be a factor either. I just don't see him winning this one.

My eyes deceiving me? eek!

Khellendros
Well, since Wolverine has no demonic aura, the windscar SHOULDN't work, rendering the tetsusaiga just a big freakin sword. I've only seen the anime and not the manga, so I don't know about all of InuYasha's fights, but the closest thing to a speedster I've ever seen him fight is Sesshomaru. And, while Sesshomaru IS a f*cking badass (my favorite character on the show in spite of his girly look), I wouldn't even put him at a third of Quicksilver's speed. The sword can't cut his bones, and soul reaver and blades of blood won't do enough damamge to keep Wolvie down for the count. I say the Canuck takes it after a HARD fight.

jinzin
Originally posted by Khellendros
Well, since Wolverine has no demonic aura, the windscar SHOULDN't work, rendering the tetsusaiga just a big freakin sword. I've only seen the anime and not the manga, so I don't know about all of InuYasha's fights, but the closest thing to a speedster I've ever seen him fight is Sesshomaru. And, while Sesshomaru IS a f*cking badass (my favorite character on the show in spite of his girly look), I wouldn't even put him at a third of Quicksilver's speed. The sword can't cut his bones, and soul reaver and blades of blood won't do enough damamge to keep Wolvie down for the count. I say the Canuck takes it after a HARD fight.

ummmm KOGA anyone? huh

Dizzle

You're thinking dragon twister/backlash wave. That involves using a demon's own energy against it. A windscar is just a big energy wave that blows stuff up. Including mountains.

Tessaiga is no weakling weapon. The red one actually might do some damage to Logan's bones. It was infused with enough power to destroy virtually any barrier....

Sesshomaru is a beast... With one arm. How do you think he lost that arm? Inuyasha keeps up just fine. Koga travels by whirlwind. He's damn fast, and still Inuyasha's b!tch for life.

Wolverine's only hope is a tape of Kagome saying "Sit Boy!" really really loudly.

ROBOCOP
jesus christ has it come down to this....u ppl need lives

jinzin
Originally posted by ROBOCOP

what's wrong with this thread?

Khellendros
ummmm KOGA anyone? huh
Koga, who dances all around InuYasha? Not impressing me.

Originally posted by Dizzle
You're thinking dragon twister/backlash wave. That involves using a demon's own energy against it. A windscar is just a big energy wave that blows stuff up. Including mountains.

Tessaiga is no weakling weapon. The red one actually might do some damage to Logan's bones. It was infused with enough power to destroy virtually any barrier....

Sesshomaru is a beast... With one arm. How do you think he lost that arm? Inuyasha keeps up just fine. Koga travels by whirlwind. He's damn fast, and still Inuyasha's b!tch for life.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaze_no_Kizu
Go there. He uses the rift between two demonic auras to create the wind scar. I know how the backlash works, and it turns an ATTACK against a demon. Not just their aura.

I know tetsusaiga isn't weak, but against someone with no demonic aura whatsoever its just a big blade. The red thing, again, only works against DEMONIC shields and barriers.

Sesshomaru is a pimp, you get no argument from me. And he lost his friggin arm because he really underestimates InuYasha and that sword. Wolverine wins. He has faster healing, smaller and quicker weapons and is likely a more skilled fighter.

long pig
Originally posted by ROBOCOP
Meh, it's just what we do. big grin

I don't see the big deal with inuyasha, he doesn't seem all that impressive.

jinzin
what's wrong with this thread?

who dances all around inuyasha? is that why inuyasha's always shown either kicking his ass or saving his butt? huh

Khellendros
who dances all around inuyasha? is that why inuyasha's always shown either kicking his ass or saving his butt? huh
Koga gets distracted, or gets his ass kicked fighting enemies who would probably do just as well as InuYasha without the wind scar.

jinzin
Koga gets distracted, or gets his ass kicked fighting enemies who would probably do just as well as InuYasha without the wind scar.

inuyasha without the windscar = wolverine without a healing factor.
not quite a decent assessment of things.

Koga gets his ass whooped because he's not as skilled as inuyasha, or as powerful.

and as far as without the windscar, are we then to assume that inuyasha will be going "red-eyed" then cause it's all the same to me...he'd still whoop koga until proven otherwise.

CobbleR
Inuyasha can take a beating. I don't read the manga either I watch the anime. Inuyasha has had demons eat right through his abdomen and he kept fighting. Wolverine has his healing factor which makes him close to immortal but I still say Inuyasha takes this one. Believe what you want it doesn't change the truth.

Khellendros
inuyasha without the windscar = wolverine without a healing factor.
not quite a decent assessment of things.

Koga gets his ass whooped because he's not as skilled as inuyasha, or as powerful.

and as far as without the windscar, are we then to assume that inuyasha will be going "red-eyed" then cause it's all the same to me...he'd still whoop koga until proven otherwise.
I don't care about Koga, I'm interested in Wolverine. Wolverine kicks InuYasha's ass.

jinzin
you should care about koga...that's what we were discussing in terms of inuyasha negating wolverine's speed.

how will wolverine win? confused

Pointinel
who's that?

i thought anime aint allowed here.

jinzin
Originally posted by Pointinel
who's that?

not in most cases..but sometimes we get lucky and find one or two good characters that the mods don'tmind debates about as they are not on completely different scales of power and such (i.e. dbz).

Khellendros
who's that?

InuYasha is a manga/comic.

jinzin
InuYasha is a manga/comic.

yeah...that too.

Pointinel
ok guys why dont you take a look at my sig...

big grin

jinzin
i did..I'm still debating about whether or not I want to participate in the top thread.

Pointinel
i did..I'm still debating about whether or not I want to participate in the top thread.

but i did expect you would tho.. and maybe others too.

jinzin
but i did expect you would tho.. and maybe others too.

okay well..since it's you..when I get the time in a little bit I'll go participate aight?

Pointinel
okay well..since it's you..when I get the time in a little bit I'll go participate aight?

^iight.

King KAM
Inuyasha, in 4 painful word.

IRON REAVER SOUL STEALER!!!!!!

K3VIL
Inuyasha will own Logan so bad it wouldn't even be fun.
Koga, who's physical abilities, majorly speed were enhanced from the pieces of the Shikon stone, and Inuyasha was still able to OVERCOME his speed, he was no match for him.
Inuyasha has jumped high into the air carrying trees on his shoulders, his strenght is outstanding, and his claws can slice through most substances.His reflexes and senses are also superhuman, and don't forget that in his "berserker" state, he becomes a full demon and he'll make you pay for messing with him.
Logan is a pussy.
Inuyasha will slice him to pieces, his bones are virtually indestructible, but the half demon guy can remove his limbs and then stab him into the heart and slice his throat, what about this?
Wolverine is strong my socks.

DigiMark007
not in most cases..but sometimes we get lucky and find one or two good characters that the mods don'tmind debates about as they are not on completely different scales of power and such (i.e. dbz).

Right. There's actually a decent debate here so I'm leaving it. DBZ threads get closed without even looking at them. But most non-comic threads will be closed...this one just got lucky.

Tha C-Master
Is it CONFIRMED that it doesn't work on demons, because I haven't read evidence to the contrary...

Creshosk
Originally posted by K3VIL
the half demon guy can remove his limbs Only if he can break adamantium . . .

Spelljammer
Wolverine diverts Inyuyasha's attention, Spelljammer picks up Kagome and runs away carrying her over his head like a rock or something..

Koga go's to stop him and says "That's my wife witch!" and Spelljammer just kicks him square in the nuts and runs some more.

By the time Inyuyasha wins, (Which he will..) he's like "where's Kagome?" and sees Koga crying on the floor in a fetul position because now he will never be able to bare those children, and well.. some girl can take over the plot now where they form a yaoi relationship. Spelljammer has Kagome, that's all that matters..

Tha C-Master
I think its that way... for me...

K3VIL
Creshok Inuyasha can just grab the arms and rip away the flesh causing massive pain and damage to Logan, or just kick him in the chest throwing him 100 feet away.

Dizzle
Creshok Inuyasha can just grab the arms and rip away the flesh causing massive pain and damage to Logan, or just kick him in the chest throwing him 100 feet away.

That's a tad unrealistic... Since when is the first battle tactic "rip his arms off" or "kick him" when you have a gigantic magical sword?

The way I sees it, Logan gets blown up by a wind scar (if it works...) or gets brutally hacked up, by a faster, stronger opponent with a big reach advantage, until he dies.

Inuyasha holds every advantage, save healing. At the very least, Wolverine is getting tossed around for a LONG while, until InuYasha gets bored...

K3VIL
That's a tad unrealistic... Since when is the first battle tactic "rip his arms off" or "kick him" when you have a gigantic magical sword?

The way I sees it, Logan gets blown up by a wind scar (if it works...) or gets brutally hacked up, by a faster, stronger opponent with a big reach advantage, until he dies.

Inuyasha holds every advantage, save healing. At the very least, Wolverine is getting tossed around for a LONG while, until InuYasha gets bored...
Inuyasha can just kill him in few moments instead of tossing him around.

srankmissingnin

Pretty much.

Wolverine has 0% chance of winning... and only a slightly better chance of hitting Inu-Yasha, but Inu will still need to exert himself to grab a win.

Creshosk
Creshok Inuyasha can just grab the arms and rip away the flesh causing massive pain and damage to Logan, or just kick him in the chest throwing him 100 feet away. Yeah, the flesh ripping thing works for me.

jplatinum
I like inuyasha, but Logan would cut him up like a k-9 at a chinese resteraunt.

Say it....

Sweet and sour chicken....(Cough* dog! Cough*)

Damn, I gave away the secret ingredient.

"I killa you a real guud."

Tha C-Master
Logan is losing like all the other matches he loses on these forums...

Dizzle
Originally posted by jplatinum

"I killa you a real guud."

I smell a new omniversal force in the making here...

Praytell, how is Logan beating someone who is faster, stronger, and overall more powerful than he is?

Piedmon
Fight would go like this....

*Wolverine pokes Inu Yasha in that unfeasably huge anime eye of his*

*Sound of a balloon deflating*

IY: OOOOAAAAGH!

*Wolverine commits statutory with several members of the supporting cast and leaves the Fedual Era, having strewn empty Jack bottles and cigar stumps across a devastated landscape.*

Piedmon
LOBO WENT DOWN ON WOLVERINE BEHIND A BAR COUNTER THE PANELS DO NOT LIE

spiderboy5
all inuyasha has to do is get miroku to use the wind tunnel and suck up wolverine end of discussion

King KAM
Originally posted by spiderboy5
all inuyasha has to do is get miroku to use the wind tunnel and suck up wolverine end of discussion ,
WHOA.....am i the only one who thought this sounded inappropriate??

Creshosk
all inuyasha has to do is get miroku to use the wind tunnel and suck up wolverine end of discussion No outside interference.

Tha C-Master
I smell a new omniversal force in the making here...

Praytell, how is Logan beating someone who is faster, stronger, and overall more powerful than he is? Like he always does, the power of writers and fanboys.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Like he always does, the power of writers and fanboys. Same as every other character then? shifty

Inuyasha can use his own blood as a weapon. . . that's hard to fight. . .

Hoshi
inu yashas tessaiga can cut though the hardest metal from his universe, and he his sword in its last form turn on a metal very similar to adamantiun, so i think inuyashas tessaiga should be able to cut logan

Creshosk
Originally posted by Hoshi
inu yashas tessaiga can cut though the hardest metal from his universe, and he his sword in its last form turn on a metal very similar to adamantiun, so i think inuyashas tessaiga should be able to cut logan That's reasonable.

srankmissingnin
inu yashas tessaiga can cut though the hardest metal from his universe, and he his sword in its last form turn on a metal very similar to adamantiun, so i think inuyashas tessaiga should be able to cut logan

You better let me hold on to the rest of you credibilty before you throw it away with another post like that

Tha C-Master
inu yashas tessaiga can cut though the hardest metal from his universe, and he his sword in its last form turn on a metal very similar to adamantiun, so i think inuyashas tessaiga should be able to cut logan big grin something like that.

I'm pretty sure everyone understands he loses, but since its wolverine we need a copout, ''EVERYONE HATES HIM!!!"

Hoshi
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
You better let me hold on to the rest of you credibilty before you throw it away with another post like that

looks like you didnt watch inuyashas anime, did you?

Creshosk
big grin something like that.

I'm pretty sure everyone understands he loses, but since its wolverine we need a copout, ''EVERYONE HATES HIM!!!" We don't think you hate him because you thinks he loses, we think you hate him because you hate him. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v62/Creshosk/Smilemotie/tongue.gif

Tha C-Master

No alot of them resort to cheap tactics, which is why noone likes wolverine...

wait till pointinel gets on...

Creshosk
wait till pointinel gets on... no

spiderboy5
inuyasha wins this no matter wat, wolverine would die even faster if inuyasha unleashes his demon form from the inside

srankmissingnin

Buddy you think the Tessaiga can cut adamantium you're clearly a bit nutty.

...by the way I have not only seen the anime but read 300 and some odd chapters of the manga

Piedmon
Nbdy caerd 4 mae wit!@11?//

Hoshi
so why you dont know inuyasha cut the hardest metal of his universe?

srankmissingnin
so why you dont know inuyasha cut the hardest metal of his universe?

What does that have to do with me knowing he can't cut adamantium?

jplatinum
Why the dogboy goes down.
5 undisputible reasons:

1. Wolverine has an insane healing factor, so nothing inuyasha does will have much effect, specially considering that he has survived way more powerful energy attacks than anything dogboy has.

2. Wolverine has unbreakable skeleton and claws that can probably cut through the tetsiga sword in a few hard swipes.

3. Wolverine has been fighting longer that inuyasha and on a more seriously ridiculous enemy level.

4. Inuyasha won't know what hit him when wolverine unleashes on him with all his fighting skill/combined with berserker rage.

5. Inuyasha is indeed faster( by alittle) and stronger( by alittle), but he can't do too much when he is missing body parts that he can't grow back, unlike Logan.

Inuyasha is cool and would give Logan a decent fight, but when push comes to shove, He is still less skilled at fighting arts, far far far far far less durable, and can still be put down when his vital organs are puctured/ripped out/ or cut off.

Logan wins. Point blank.
Time for bed people.

"Take this 5 truths/indisputable statements and stick em in your brain, marinate on them, and tell me if you think inuyasha has a real dog's chance of winning."

spiderboy5
inuyasha could win ppl he could just use the windscar to catch wolvie off guard then use iron weaver soul stealer to rip out wolverines heart. wats logan gonna do without a heart, he cant heal from that and i think the tetsaiga can cut through adamantium. the only way logan could kill inuyasha is if we went feral mode.

dvampire
I think in a open area Inuyasha has the advantage with his distance attacks, but if the fight takes place in the woods or a city, I'll say Wolverine have a much better advantage IMO.

Dizzle
5 undisputible reasons:

1. Wolverine has an insane healing factor, so nothing inuyasha does will have much effect, specially considering that he has survived way more powerful energy attacks than anything dogboy has.

2. Wolverine has unbreakable skeleton and claws that can probably cut through the tetsiga sword in a few hard swipes.

3. Wolverine has been fighting longer that inuyasha and on a more seriously ridiculous enemy level.

4. Inuyasha won't know what hit him when wolverine unleashes on him with all his fighting skill/combined with berserker rage.

5. Inuyasha is indeed faster( by alittle) and stronger( by alittle), but he can't do too much when he is missing body parts that he can't grow back, unlike Logan.

Inuyasha is cool and would give Logan a decent fight, but when push comes to shove, He is still less skilled at fighting arts, far far far far far less durable, and can still be put down when his vital organs are puctured/ripped out/ or cut off.

Logan wins. Point blank.
Time for bed people.

"Take this 5 truths/indisputable statements and stick em in your brain, marinate on them, and tell me if you think inuyasha has a real dog's chance of winning."

Far more powerful energy attacks? Like that sentinel, right... Wind Scar blows up mountains. Wolverine will be reduced to... bones. And that's pretty much it.

Tessaiga's magic... As close to unbreakable as ANYTHING will get. I'd go as far as to say that it's probably stronger than the adamantium. (not saying he can cut it, but it could likely take more punishment if need be)

Seriously ridiculous enemies? Uh... Narraku. Sesshomaru. Any number of huge demons, undead souls, etc. Ryukotse, anyone?

Inuyasha rarely "doesn't know what hit him". He beats up on Koga fairly easily. His jumping, running speed, and overall agility are pretty insane... As is his strength.

Missing body parts? Like when Logan gets all of his flesh blown off? Inuyasha is a lot faster, a lot stronger, and actually has range. Wolverine has: Healing. Which does no good when one is reduced to nothing but metal and bones.

Oh mah God, I just argued with JP. I feel so special...

Piedmon
inuyasha could win ppl he could just use the windscar to catch wolvie off guard then use iron weaver soul stealer to rip out wolverines heart. wats logan gonna do without a heart, he cant heal from that and i think the tetsaiga can cut through adamantium. the only way logan could kill inuyasha is if we went feral mode. \

Not that I'm saying Wolverine would win or anything, but about getting his heart ripped out.... yeah, he can (and has) come back from that....

jplatinum
The sentinal was in the 90's.
That wolverine is nothing compared to the insane healing factor wolverine that got an upgrade a little while ago.
Don't use old outdated info. It' proves nothing, especially when it has been upgraded.
That's like saying colossus is class 75 when we all know that now he is well over class 100.
Don't use that old mid 90's whack wolverine stats.

I have yet to see anypne besides hulk break the unbreakable, not that fake bootleg adamantium, I'm talkin' bout the real thing.
Tetsaga stronger than adamantium?Ha! I've seen the tetsaga broken by an attack that would do little more than knock logan out and tear off alittle flesh, which he'd instantly heal.

Tell him piedmon.

Hey dizzle, you do make good arguement, gotta give you credit, at least, for that.

Tha C-Master
This is stupid inuyasha wins, you guys act like NOONE has faced claws and a healing factor before.

Inuyasha does everday, and far worse.

jinzin
seriously...if IIII think wolverine loses...honestly...wat chance does he have? confused

K3VIL
5 undisputible reasons:

Logan wins. Point blank.
Time for bed people.

JP you're back dumber than ever.
1.Wolverine has been successfully kncocked unconscious, Inuyasha can send him to sleep with ease.
Wolverine after being took into Europe from Omega Red who was working for the Fenris Brothers was blood drained and badly injured, and so he wasn't able to keep up into a fight for too much, so he escaped from Omega falling from the 10th floor of a building, resulting into him becoming unconscious.
Maverick saved his life thorugh injecting him with medical substance to help his healing factor kicking in.
So it's clearly possible to overcharge Logan's HF making him unable to get up.

2.Wolverine with his 800 lbs strenght can cut many things, but Tessayga is hella durable, especially after being forged back.
Inuyasha can certainly cut Logan's flesh and stab him through the ribs causing him massive damage.Massive damage lead him too?See point 1.

3.Wolverine has been fighting longer that inuyasha and on a more seriously ridiculous enemy level.
Pathetic.Inuyasha is very old, demons and half-demons age slowly than humans, and Inuyasha has skill, battle experience, and he's also resourceful when it's needed, plus this guy never give up.

4.Inuyasha won't know what hit him when wolverine unleashes on him with all his fighting skill/combined with berserker rage.
Wanna compare "berserker rage" with full demon form?
In full demon form Inuyasha owned REALLY BAD a demon which was able to broke his sword.
Inuyasha even without going all out in his full demon state can withstand with Logan.He has demons with both brute strenght and speed and raw power and he's still in charge.

5.Inuyasha was stabbed through the chest from his brother, neart his heart, and injected with massive poison, and he was able to survie and heal back the damage after ten hours or so.
Inuyasha is FAR faster than Logan, and FAR stronger.
Logan press/lift 800lbs.
Inuyasha travels into the air carrying treet 20feet longs and very large on his shoulders.He has knocked off their feet huge monsters, and his claws can cut through most substances.
Inuyasha usually dodges and backhand arrows throwed at him even at short distance like they are standing still, it's a joke for him.He was able to OUTRUN Koga, a demon which exceptional physical abilities were enhanced from Shikon stone at the point that when he runs at full speed he appears like a whirlwind, and Inuyasha surpassed him and Koga looked at him with an expression meaning:
How the hell can he do that?

Tha C-Master
seriously...if IIII think wolverine loses...honestly...wat chance does he have? confused Listen to the fanboy guys, he loses.

spiderboy5
wait who has a better healing factor inuyasha or wolverine?

Tha C-Master
Wolverine most likely, but healing HARDLY matters, its quite overrated, inuyasha can easily and safely put wolverine down from a distance...

jinzin
wait who has a better healing factor inuyasha or wolverine?

wolverine by a great amount..but I don't think it will help him do anything for this fight other than prolong the inevitable.. sad

Tha C-Master
^

Khellendros
Is it CONFIRMED that it doesn't work on demons, because I haven't read evidence to the contrary...
Yes. It has been confirmed. First, read this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaze_no_Kizu

Then go watch the episode where he happens upon a lizard demon attacking Shippo. The Lizard's demonic aura is so weak, the wind scar won't work on it and the Tetsusaiga goes back to its battered katana form. So --and PAY ATTENTION all you InuYasha fans-- not only does InuYasha NEED his opponent to have a demonic aura to use the windscar agaisnt them, it has to be a fairly strong one! All that leaves is a strong guy with good senses, cloaws on his fingers and a healing factors. Hmm, I wonder, who does that sound like that Wolveirne has teakn on before... oh, right, SABRETOOTH. InuYasha is just a stronger version of Sabretooth with a slower healing factor. Against opponents with a high level of fighting skill, he has a TON of trouble (and that's just human fighters I'm talking about). Against Wolverine, he's getting gutted.

Tha C-Master
Yes. It has been confirmed. First, read this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaze_no_Kizu

Then go watch the episode where he happens upon a lizard demon attacking Shippo. The Lizard's demonic aura is so weak, the wind scar won't work on it and the Tetsusaiga goes back to its battered katana form. So --and PAY ATTENTION all you InuYasha fans-- not only does InuYasha NEED his opponent to have a demonic aura to use the windscar agaisnt them, it has to be a fairly strong one! All that leaves is a strong guy with good senses, cloaws on his fingers and a healing factors. Hmm, I wonder, who does that sound like that Wolveirne has teakn on before... oh, right, SABRETOOTH. InuYasha is just a stronger version of Sabretooth with a slower healing factor. Against opponents with a high level of fighting skill, he has a TON of trouble (and that's just human fighters I'm talking about). Against Wolverine, he's getting gutted.
I know, but the opponent was too weak, that didn't say anything about the wind scar, which he can invoke at will.

I'll take a look though, thanks...

Tha C-Master
See, the lizard was too damned weak, and the windscar can be invoked on will, thats what I thought.

spiderboy5
everyone has been ignoring wat i said if inuyasha unleashes his demon form from the inside wolverine has no chance of winning! the only way for wolverine to win is if hes in feral mode! mad

Khellendros
See, the lizard was too damned weak, and the windscar can be invoked on will, thats what I thought.
No... he friggin said in the episode that the lizards demonic aura was too weak. He can't use it at will.

Magic_attack
Wolverine!!!!!

Tha C-Master
Dude you got it wrong.

He beat ryukoetsui, and gained the ability to invoke windscar ad nauseam.

He was practicing the dragon twister, for which the lizard was too weak for...

jplatinum
Kevil, I know what a inuyasha can do, man.
I still say he goes down if logan gets close to him.
You keep saying "bla bla bla , inuyasha tetsiga, bla bla bla ,inuyasha windscar.
Whoop te doo, if logan gets close to him it would all be over, I've seen inuyasha's speed, while it is impressive, you fail to realize that logan gets in close and goes crazy when he is mad.
I'm sure that inuyasha moving around throwing windscars at him is gonna piss him off, and soon as he gets an opening, he takes it.
Bye-bye dogboy.

Oh and inuyasha's strength isn't as high as you think.
Plus, I've seen wolverine go toe to toe with juggernaut and get thrown through solid walls and rammed through hugh doors and get back up.
I've seen logan go toe to toe with hulk, spiderman(****in' spiderman),
and many others of incredible ability and come out holding his own or winning.

I'm not too worried about inuyasha knocking him out.
Afterall, that sword isn't a permanent part of his body, i've him drop it and have it knocked away.

If logan can do that, all he has to do is stay away from his fingernail claws and get the first slash, which indeed, will slice through your precious dogboy like a hot katana through butter.
Inuyasha'a claws can do some mage damage, but can they cut true adamantinum, if he cuts into wolverine, wolverine heals up instantly with that insane little thing called an upgraded healing factor. Then, he gets the kill.
"Rarghhhhhh!! Snikt!!!!"

P.S.
That's gonna be easy since logan is alot better at close combat than dogface.(something you can't deny.)

"I'm the best at what I do, BuB!"

Khellendros
He beat ryukoetsui, and gained the ability to invoke windscar ad nauseam.
Okay, I don't recognize that name and Google gives me nothing. Whose anme are you horribly butchering?

EDIT: nevermind, I found it myself. Nothing I'm seeing says he can invoke it against beings without a demonic aura whereas my link specifically states that the windscar comes from the rift between two demonic auras. Yes, killing the dragon amde the sword easier to use, and yes it taught him a nifty new attack, but he can still only use the windscar against demonic auras.

Hoshi
when inuyasha defated ryokutsu he become able to use the windscar anytime he wanted, even in the kagome universe he used it on a montai without any youkai.And wolverine doesnt have the speed necessary to hit inuyasha, i saw wolverine get k.o by 3 uzis, and inuyashas wind scar is hundreds times stronger than 100 uziz

Dizzle
Okay, I don't recognize that name and Google gives me nothing. Whose anme are you horribly butchering?

EDIT: nevermind, I found it myself. Nothing I'm seeing says he can invoke it against beings without a demonic aura whereas my link specifically states that the windscar comes from the rift between two demonic auras. Yes, killing the dragon amde the sword easier to use, and yes it taught him a nifty new attack, but he can still only use the windscar against demonic auras.

Backlash wave is demonic auras. The lizard was too weak, so it didn't work.

The windscar is just an energy attack... At first, Inuyasha needed to see demonic auras to use it, but as your site says... "When the wielder becomes proficient enough, the Kaze no Kizu wraps itself around the sword; allowing the energy wave to be released at will, without a need for visualizing the rift between winds."

Inuyasha launches one and blows all of Wolverine's vital organs out.

Even up close, Inuyasha probably takes it... Wolverine isn't godly fast or anything. Even when pissed. Inuyasha is faster. Inuyasha is much stronger, and has better reach. (so as to hack into Logan before he actually gets close...) Full demon form makes him even more powerful. Faster, stronger, etc. Making him drop Tessaiga is probably not a good idea.

Khellendros
The windscar is just an energy attack... At first, Inuyasha needed to see demonic auras to use it, but as your site says... "When the wielder becomes proficient enough, the Kaze no Kizu wraps itself around the sword; allowing the energy wave to be released at will, without a need for visualizing the rift between winds."
What do you think it means when it says winds? It's refering to demonic auras. When he visualizes the auras, they look like two conflicting whirlwinds. He doesn't have to see the rift between demonic auras anymore, but his opponent DOES have to possess a demonic aura for Inuyasha to engage the wind scar.

K3VIL
Oh and inuyasha's strength isn't as high as you think.
JP go check Inuyasha comics and DVD.
The guy usually throw down with big monsters and demons, most of them are at least Class 50, and the gigantic ones are obviously Class 100 and he kill them with major ease.
His strenght is right up there, and Logan is pushover.
With your argumentations you're only convincing me that c-17 and others sarcasm against you is right considering you're acting like a fanboy 4 years old.

Dark+Me#1
Inuyasha would kick his butt He would use Backlahwave or wind sacre or blades of blood!

Khellendros
Originally posted by Dark+Me#1
Inuyasha would kick his butt He would use Backlahwave or wind sacre or blades of blood!
Backlash wave and windscar wont work here. Blades of blood is impressive, but nothing Wolvie can't heal from quickly.

jplatinum
I never said he wasn't strong.
You mistooke the point.
I said he wasn't as strong as you think.
In fact, logan throws down with class 50, class 80, and class 90 people all the time, it doesn't mean that he is that strong.
Just that he can go toe to toe with them.
Inuyasha is not that strong either, not physically, yes he has power, but not that type of physical strength.

For instance, goku can blow up the earth several thousand times by dbgt, but he still can't lift it once.
I've seen inuyasha lift heavy things before, but I still don't think he is as strong as some would believe.

Now will this be a hard fight, yes, I never said it wouldn't, I said if logan gets in close and it comes down to close combat(something logan owns inuyasha in judging by all the fights
I've seen them in and by the skill of the opponents.) Logan kicks the crap out of him.

That's what I said.

Oh and I'm not being a fanboy, I'm just stating my opinion of what will happen and my opinion is in favor of logan winnin'.
If that makes me a fanboy, then hell, I guess I am.
So.

Logan wins 8/10.

jplatinum
"InuYasha is just a stronger version of Sabretooth with a slower healing factor. Against opponents with a high level of fighting skill, he has a TON of trouble (and that's just human fighters I'm talking about). Against Wolverine, he's getting gutted. "

Exactly, in close combat.

jplatinum
Full demon form is different.
I say inuyasha has a good chance of winning in that full demon form.

I was assuming he'd be in half-demon form, he'd be dead.

In full-demon form, he might just win.
(the odds go up)

Inuyasha wins 5/10.
Logan wins 5/10.

Draw/tie.

jinzin
has anyone else noticed that undead human/demon from the band of seven on the anime is peculiarly similar to wolverine?

Khellendros
Full demon form is different.
I say inuyasha has a good chance of winning in that full demon form.
Yeah, if InuYasha loses the tetsusaiga and goes full demon, Wolverine is int rouble, because in full demon mode he just ignore all damage and his claw attacks are pretty huge too.

has anyone else noticed that undead human/demon from the band of
seven on the anime is peculiarly similar to wolverine?
Yep. And that guy was just a normal human with breakable blade/claws and no healing factor. But he gave Inuyasha fits.

Inspectah Deck
all inuyasha has to do is get miroku to use the wind tunnel and suck up wolverine end of discussion

What the f**k?

Tha C-Master
I just want to say that some don't know what the words, "at will" mean.

It isn't at will with the condition of, or unless this happens, its at will.

Stop using silly plot devices, people have given wolverine trouble too, guess what he loses 10/10

Khellendros
I just want to say that some don't know what the words, "at will" mean.

It isn't at will with the condition of, or unless this happens, its at will.

Stop using silly plot devices, people have given wolverine trouble too, guess what he loses 10/10
laughing

Dude, that sword is a walking plot device. Unfortunately, it only works on DEMONS. I know what at will means, and if the circumstances are correct he CAN use it at will. In this fight, the circumstances are not. InuYasha is nothing Wolverine hasn't faced before, and he's not even a great fighter, he just makes up for it against demons with his strength and his sword. Wolvie smokes his ass like a cheap cigar.

Tha C-Master
plot devices aren't included.

Wolverine is nothing inuyasha has faced before, in fact he's shit.

windscar works on wolverine, if you knew what at will meant...

Creshosk
plot devices aren't included.

Wolverine is nothing inuyasha has faced before, in fact he's shit.

windscar works on wolverine, if you knew what at will meant... At will means he can create the wind scar at will by invoking a powerful enough demon aura around his opponent?

Tha C-Master
Just like he did on those mountains I guess...

Khellendros
Just like he did on those mountains I guess...
Yeah, it passed through the demons and destroyed the mountain, what's your point? No one is saying it isn't powerful, but he needs an opponent witha demonic aura to engage it. I don't understand why this is so hard to understand.

Tha C-Master
No it didn't please watch the battle with ryukotsei and the aftermath, becuase I think there's a misunderstanding here...
'
Please please just watch the end of that.

There were no demons around...

jinzin
okay lets just stop this pointless semantic debate..

1.ASSUMING the sword is in working order as it is when faced against demons....INUYASHA wins...can we agree to that?

2. ASSUMING the sword does not work as it does against demons and the windscar is of now help...WOLVERINE wins...can we agree to that?

and finally 3. ASSUMING inuyasha's sword doesn't work and he goes full demon during the fight...it becomes a TOSS UP...can we agree to that?

Khellendros
okay lets just stop this pointless semantic debate..

1.ASSUMING the sword is in working order as it is when faced against demons....INUYASHA wins...can we agree to that?

2. ASSUMING the sword does not work as it does against demons and the windscar is of now help...WOLVERINE wins...can we agree to that?

and finally 3. ASSUMING inuyasha's sword doesn't work and he goes full demon during the fight...it becomes a TOSS UP...can we agree to that?
I can.

jinzin
I can.

excellent it's been a pleasure doing business with you...

Khellendros
excellent it's been a pleasure doing business with you... laughing Gimme a receipt.

Dark+Me#1
Inuyasha will win if Kagome got captuered he would find a way to win! rock GO INUYASHA!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.