Shy Girls...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myth
Confusing man. I have always been more attracked to shy girls which is really odd considering I'm an extrevert. However, it makes it so much harder because they are so insecure and you don't want to scare them off. Currently, I am attracked to this one girl on my track team (went to nationals in D3 Cross Country earlier this year and has a small article dedicated to her in Sports Illustrated!). She is a freshman at my college and I am only an acquaintance so far. I don't think that she is out of my league either, it is simply a matter of approaching her propperly. She may even like me too because I didn't even really start thinking of her this way until after I thought I was receiving hints. Ok, and now the real question, how to approach her. My best friend knows her slightly better than I do (since they ran CC and track today while I only ran track with her). He said she is "extremely" slow moving. Her last (and 1st) bf hung out with her a lot for 5 months before they went out and they really didn't do much "stuff" if you know what I mean. Thats cool with me except I don't want to have to work for 5 months at just getting her as my gf. I want to ask her out some time after spring break to a nice relaxing date but my friend thinks that my be too direct for her. I usually am better being more direct which makes me think that would be a good shot and if she likes me, she would say yes. My friend thinks that even if she says yes, she might feel really unconfortable just jumping straight into a date. However, I don't want to wait until right before summer or all the way until next year. Afterall, I wouldn't be pressuring her to do anything physically that she does not want to do, I am just talking a date. Before I figure out exactly what I am to do, I have 2 things to check out. 1st, we (some people from the track team) leave Wednesday for Sacramento and she does too. Hopefully we grow closer then. 2nd, her best friend is kind of a friend of mine as well. I am thinking I will talk to her about what she thinks would be wise about approaching her. She so far has no idea I like this girl.

Feels good to get this written out.

nitro-swicked
swicked big grin

Paola
oh god!!

I'm a shy girl embarrasment and there's this really cute guy I want to ask me out love

I really wish he's wondering the same things you are love

good luck with her!

Kosta
I'm an extrovert and I like shy girl, but I'm shy as hell around girls, so its even harder sad

dragonpisces272
thats a great plan...always ask the person who knows her best, then extract information from that person. Then, when you guys go to sacramento, you can talk to her. So by then, you can ask her all the things you know...for example:

You: hey you like mexican food?
Her: yeah, thats like my favorite food
You: hey me too! I know this mexican restaurant around town...wanna grab a bite sometime?

so in the end, it doesnt really come out as a date, and you can score some points with her big grin

BakaXero
I like girls... big grin

Kosta
Or you could really screw up and say something by accident:

"Do you like mexican food?"
"YEAH! I love it!"
"I hear it gives people gas..."

dragonpisces272
obviously baka big grin

BakaXero
Originally posted by dragonpisces272
obviously baka big grin
Just making sure everyone knew stick out tongue

dragonpisces272
Originally posted by Kosta
Or you could really screw up and say something by accident:

"Do you like mexican food?"
"YEAH! I love it!"
"I hear it gives people gas..."

i knew there was something up with putting mexican food stick out tongue

Jackie Malfoy
I say shy girls ran as fast as you could!JM embarrasment laughing

IceWithin
Originally posted by Myth
Confusing man. I have always been more attracked to shy girls which is really odd considering I'm an extrevert. However, it makes it so much harder because they are so insecure and you don't want to scare them off. Currently, I am attracked to this one girl on my track team (went to nationals in D3 Cross Country earlier this year and has a small article dedicated to her in Sports Illustrated!). She is a freshman at my college and I am only an acquaintance so far. I don't think that she is out of my league either, it is simply a matter of approaching her propperly. She may even like me too because I didn't even really start thinking of her this way until after I thought I was receiving hints. Ok, and now the real question, how to approach her. My best friend knows her slightly better than I do (since they ran CC and track today while I only ran track with her). He said she is "extremely" slow moving. Her last (and 1st) bf hung out with her a lot for 5 months before they went out and they really didn't do much "stuff" if you know what I mean. Thats cool with me except I don't want to have to work for 5 months at just getting her as my gf. I want to ask her out some time after spring break to a nice relaxing date but my friend thinks that my be too direct for her. I usually am better being more direct which makes me think that would be a good shot and if she likes me, she would say yes. My friend thinks that even if she says yes, she might feel really unconfortable just jumping straight into a date. However, I don't want to wait until right before summer or all the way until next year. Afterall, I wouldn't be pressuring her to do anything physically that she does not want to do, I am just talking a date. Before I figure out exactly what I am to do, I have 2 things to check out. 1st, we (some people from the track team) leave Wednesday for Sacramento and she does too. Hopefully we grow closer then. 2nd, her best friend is kind of a friend of mine as well. I am thinking I will talk to her about what she thinks would be wise about approaching her. She so far has no idea I like this girl.

I could not be bothered to read that stick out tongue

Maya Zurak
I like boys ^^
I like shy boys...

JToTheP

You forgot ONE thing in the title:

BEWARE: WALL OF TEXT INSIDE stick out tongue

I never bothered with shy girls, that's probably because I suck too much about being straightforward and wouldn't want double of that between us. So I don't really know what to tell you.

misha
i find that too ... im attracted to people who arent me ... just like the saying "opposites attract"
i tend to like a guy who is either a 'bad-boy', a geek, or ... at the moment im getting attracted to kind of goth people ... not full goths though ... just guys with a hint of gothiness in them droolio its so sexay flirt

anyway ... i think you should try go out just as friends with her, then try organise a 'date' big grin

shockimebones
Are you a shy person? What do you look for in the opposite sex?

misha
me? confused or myth? erm

shockimebones
Do you think Australia is a "shy" nation?

misha
uh ... confused why?

but no i dont - i think australians are very outgoing diva (the majority anyway erm)

shockimebones
Who is the most shy person you know? Do you try to help them overcome their shyness?

misha
ok first i want to know why? confused

shockimebones
Do you think shyness is a negative personality trait? Or is it okay to be shy?

Maya Zurak
I like Australian boys http://e.deviantart.com/emoticons/s/shakefist.gif

shockimebones
Why do you like Australian boys? What attracts you to them?

misha
huh

misha
Originally posted by Maya Zurak
I like Australian boys http://e.deviantart.com/emoticons/s/shakefist.gif
not girls? cry

Maya Zurak
@shockimebones
Why? i think is 'cause the way they are, I have some australian friends
and they are open minded and that's somehow cool!
...they like extreme sports as I do.

@Misha
yes, well... fisically only boys ^^
but i like all Australian ppl and the country is awesome!

misha
@shockimebones
Why? i think is 'cause the way they are, I have some australian friends
and they are open minded and that's somehow cool!
...they like extreme sports as I do.

@Misha
yes, well... fisically only boys ^^
but i like all Australian ppl and the country is awesome!

i feel so privelaged *tear* diva

shockimebones
What extreme sports do you like? Are they really extreme, or is that an overstatement?

misha
Originally posted by shockimebones
What extreme sports do you like? Are they really extreme, or is that an overstatement?

i myself dont really do sport erm

shockimebones
What do you do to keep yourself physically healthy and fit? What kind of diet are you on? Do you consider yourself healthy?

Maya Zurak
@Misha ....Yay!!
I love your country and I hope to come back once again!
eek!

@Shockimebones
Rock Climbing.

Yes they're extreme, c'mon jumping from an airplane, rafting, climbing, surfing... many more...
what i love on them is the "adrenaline rush" produced by the thrill and excitement of being "on the edge"
there's no chance for mistakes, if you make some you can die.
You just take the risk!
stick out tongue

Gisele
I ve been shy all my life...now I finally came out of it...but anyways
Maybe you could ask her if she wants to maybe run together one day....I hope it helps....remeber to be yourself.....talk to her slowly...try to get her out of her shell....tell her that the weather is nice out today..you know...slow!!

shockimebones
How would you feel if you died? Would you regret doing extreme sports?

misha
@Misha ....Yay!!
I love your country and I hope to come back once again!
eek!

@Shockimebones
Rock Climbing.

Yes they're extreme, c'mon jumping from an airplane, rafting, climbing, surfing... many more...
what i love on them is the "adrenaline rush" produced by the thrill and excitement of being "on the edge"
there's no chance for mistakes, if you make some you can die.
You just take the risk!
stick out tongue

come back? eek!
where have you been before?

shockimebones
Do you use PC or Mac? How fast can you type?

Maya Zurak
@shockimebones I don't care.. i love what i do!
@Misha in Sydney, exactly Pyrmont.
I've visited with my family...
Philip Bay
Little Bay
South Coogee
Bate Bay
btw there is a Beverly Hills too! ^^
Where do you live?
smile

misha
i live in perth cool

misha
btw i love you sig laughing out loud

shockimebones
What is best out of Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne?

Maya Zurak
woo Perth must be cool big grin
man! your countrie is soooo big!

btw thanks wink
how late is there now?

misha
it is pretty good i guess ... smile
its actually rather small ... but where do you live?

no prob!
were just hitting 11pm!

Maya Zurak
oh! kay...
I'm in Germany, near from the Nordsee.
Niedersachsen.... Map

misha
youre german eek! 'schmoke an a pankake? bong and a blitz?' stick out tongue sorry

Maya Zurak
*haha* sure...funny big grin
and to keep the thread<----(is better) ON ....

...are you a Shy girl Misha? smile

misha
therma? whats a therma? bag

me shy ... no way stick out tongue
everyone says that when i meet new people i act as though ive known them for years stick out tongue

Corran
laughing out loud Misha shy.

misha
glad SOMEONE knows my true trait stick out tongue

Maya Zurak
hehe sorry i mean... "thread"
i dunno what i was thinking xD

hehe ppl knows you ^^

LanİeWindu™

I'm the opposite...I'm attracted to outgoing girls, even though I'm shy. It's weird.

misha
opposites attract ... simple enough stick out tongue

hehe sorry i mean... "thread"
i dunno what i was thinking xD

hehe ppl knows you ^^
ah i see stick out tongue
well when weve both been here over a year i should hope so stick out tongue

Maya Zurak
hehe.. sure yes

Corran
Misha is the type of girl Mum always warned me about.

misha
and what would that be exactly? eek!

Corran
Originally posted by misha
and what would that be exactly? eek! Ummm, under-aged ones roll eyes (sarcastic)

misha
and you do need warning about them corran nono

Corran
Why? confused

misha
they can be dangerous erm

Corran
I don't know, I tend to stay away from them, they scare me.

misha
i scare you? cry

Corran
No, of course not - you are on the otherside of the world stick out tongue

misha
but if we were to meet? eek!

Corran
I can't know if you would afraid me until me did meet - although my 14 year old daughter does not scare me and one member here who has seen her pic thought she looked like you stick out tongue so probably not.

misha
*cough* i think someone needs to check their english bag

may i see her pic? eek!

Corran
I always use the 'afraid me' instead of scare me - it's from a French friend of mine who used to say it.

I'll not post her pic here, but if you have MSN I can show you there.

misha
and do you mind explaining the 'can't know'? schmoll

i dont have msn but i have email erm

Corran
I just mean it's not possible for me to know stick out tongue

CherryPie
i am a shy girl embarrasment

misha
theres nothing wrong with that no2

misha
Originally posted by Corran
I just mean it's not possible for me to know stick out tongue

i know what you meant, i was just trying to scare you devil

shockimebones
What scares you most?

misha
where have you been?

Corran
i know what you meant, i was just trying to scare you devil stick out tongue It would take more than that

CherryPie
poeple don't believe that i am shy roll eyes (sarcastic)

misha
stick out tongue It would take more than that

i guess that means no pic for me? cry

Corran
Quel surprise

misha
what does quel mean? bag

Storm
What a surprise.

Corran
sorry, mis-spelled quelle

misha
Originally posted by Storm
What a surprise.

storm whats with the lack of avy/sig? confused

misha
sorry, mis-spelled quelle
did you read my earlier post? confused

Corran
I won't email her pic either, sowwy

misha
aw what ever happened to good old trust cry
ah well i totally understand yes
im off to bed ... good night (or morning? confused )

xxoo misha

Corran
'night

Storm
Buenas noches.

Beast_Within

Feels good to get this written out. welcome 2 the club george

Maya Zurak
aw what ever happened to good old trust cry
ah well i totally understand yes
im off to bed ... good night (or morning? confused )

xxoo misha G'night girl! smile

Clovie

Feels good to get this written out. ask her out, but do it in some way so she won't think you're just making fun of her.

Fionnuala
ya..i'm very shy so just watch how you do it...she might also be scared to go out with you becuase she might find it hard to talk and be nervous of awkward silences

speiderman
I have tried going out with very shy girls and it just never seems to work.

Fionnuala
hey....shy girls can go out with people..

speiderman
My current girlfriend is not shy but slightly anti-social.

Anna85
stick out tongue

buttcrack
i am confusedconfusedconfusedconfused

misha
Originally posted by Beast_Within
welcome 2 the club george

such good advice eek! wink

Myth
Originally posted by Clovie
ask her out, but do it in some way so she won't think you're just making fun of her.

There is a way that confuses girls to the point where they think they are being made fun of? WTF?

shockimebones
How many friends do you have? Do you prefer lots of casual friends or just a few very close friends?

Corran
yes.

ashtonsNO1fan
i'm shy myself but i'm attracted to shy guys! imagine what it'd be like on a date lol

curlers hi
flowershi
(goes to cinema to avoid talkin much)
curlers bye
flowersbye
(both stand there for 5 mins deciding whether to make a move or not while sneekin looks at eachother while the others not lookin)
curlerswell goodbye
flowersyeah bye
(stand there for another 5 mins waitin for the other to leave)
curlersbye
flowersbye

they dont set another date up coz they're too scared to talk to eachother

Maya Zurak
*lol* that was so cute ^^

ashtonsNO1fan
its so true though ain't it, but i can't stand guys who r like SO LOUD AND ATTENTION SEEKING AND HAS A LONG LIST OF GIRLS THEY'VE DATED lol

BakaXero
Originally posted by ashtonsNO1fan
i'm shy myself but i'm attracted to shy guys! imagine what it'd be like on a date lol

curlers hi
flowershi
(goes to cinema to avoid talkin much)
curlers bye
flowersbye
(both stand there for 5 mins deciding whether to make a move or not while sneekin looks at eachother while the others not lookin)
curlerswell goodbye
flowersyeah bye
(stand there for another 5 mins waitin for the other to leave)
curlersbye
flowersbye

they dont set another date up coz they're too scared to talk to eachother
theres only one problem with that. if they're both too shy. which one made the first move to actually get them on that date?

ashtonsNO1fan
they got their mates to ask the other mates lol

BakaXero
Originally posted by ashtonsNO1fan
its so true though ain't it, but i can't stand guys who r like SO LOUD AND ATTENTION SEEKING AND HAS A LONG LIST OF GIRLS THEY'VE DATED lol
IM LOUD!!!!
and a bit of an attention manwhore at times embarrasment

ashtonsNO1fan
ur not that LOUD! lol

BakaXero
you havent met me or my friends...

ashtonsNO1fan
i know but then again ignite thinks i am loud but i'm actually shy. lol

BakaXero
actually im shy at first but loud when that eerie first meet is over and done with!

ashtonsNO1fan
same here but it takes longer for me to get loud and when i do THATS IT YOU'VE HAD IT IF U WANTED A QUIET G/F lol i'm not that loud

Lana
I'm really shy...I'm starting to become more outgoing, though. Which is good, because I really hate being shy.

speiderman
that is cool.

BasketCase
yeah, im a really shy girl, and have been my whole life..it sucks, but lately ive been more outgoing then i have been...

buttcrack
i am not shy at all

Myth
I think I got some brownie points in. One guy even came up to me and told me that we should go out. I was thinking "No shit?" However, this is the same guy that a little later I badly wanted to beat the shit out of. Don't get me wrong, I am usually very passive when it comes to getting in fights but dear God did I want to kick the shit out of him. Thats just a side note though smile

Ronny
I'm not really into shy people embarrasment i like obnoxious guys droolio

Demarthl
no expression im quite the opposite personality then i am on here

Ronny
You're a 60 year old woman eek! i knew it no expression

Demarthl
huh yes ronny... and im going to take your babies away... through your retina no expression

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by BakaXero
theres only one problem with that. if they're both too shy. which one made the first move to actually get them on that date?

A Friend! eek!

Rogue Jedi
i prefer loud, outspoken women.

Ronny
Originally posted by Ronny
I'm not really into shy people embarrasment i like obnoxious guys droolio ok im chsnging my answer, i like loud funyn guys, obnoxious can get annoying

Demarthl
still not me cry

Ronny
cry you're funny!

Loving_Daniel11
I used to be shy. Not anymore. Especially around Daniel big grin

Demarthl
Originally posted by Ronny
cry you're funny!
that was sarcasm cry

Myth
^ *coughblowjobcough* confused

Demarthl
i only give those to nice girls myth i told you before! no expression

speiderman
cough inappropriate cough

Loving_Daniel11
What about a bj? lol are you talking to me???

Myth
Yeah, I know. sad

Dem- You give blow jobs to girls? WTF?

Myth
Yes I was talking to you Loving Daniel. I was being sarcastic about you "no longer being shy" around Daniel. wink

Loving_Daniel11
That thought scares me.

Ronny
Originally posted by Loving_Daniel11
I used to be shy. Not anymore. Especially around Daniel big grin Same stick out tongue

minus the daniel thing confused

But seriously i have no idea what happened, i get alittle crazy around cute guys embarrasment

Loving_Daniel11
Lol ronny. big grin I get a lil crazy around Daniel. rawr. Especially at school.

Demarthl
laughing..... no expression you think im crazy? shifty i could play that

Loving_Daniel11
Id like to see that big grin

Demarthl
no expressionfor the last time LD i am NOT kissing your boyfriend no expression stick out tongue

Loving_Daniel11
LMAO. WAAAAAAAAH.

Ronny
Originally posted by Loving_Daniel11
Lol ronny. big grin I get a lil crazy around Daniel. rawr. Especially at school. laughing

i think we may be talking about to differnt types of crazy stick out tongue I just slurr my words and smile alot, and occasionally glance.. down there ninja

Loving_Daniel11
Im "that type of crazy" too mehehe. And "Daniel" crazy :P

Loving_Daniel11
but..I dont look "down there" lmao. heeheh. *wrong visions*

Ronny
laughing i cant help it, im a perv whistle

Loving_Daniel11
I am too

Ronny
Perv-power rock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.