Blade Vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GalacticStorm
normal blade and normal wolverine (no Wolverine death) etc

in a deserted car park

no hold barred, all out fighting

till the other is knocked out or dead

fr0z3n
wolverine ?

cherry cola
A good fight blade would probably get the first few slices with his sword then realizes Wolverine's healing factor is not to be messed with and end up sliced pretty badly.

GalacticStorm
but remeber vampires have supernatural strength as well as speed and agility.

Now even though blade is say not as skilled in fighting as wolverine and doesn' have a healing factor like ole wolvie i reckon his vampiric powers will most likely tip the balance and would give him the win

who?-kid
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
but remeber vampires have supernatural strength as well as speed and agility.

Now even though blade is say not as skilled in fighting as wolverine and doesn' have a healing factor like ole wolvie i reckon his vampiric powers will most likely tip the balance and would give him the win
I doubt it. You need more than a cool sword and low-level superpowers to beat Wolverine.

Blade is just a rookie compared to Wolverine.

kgkg
i agree Wov slices him in Two.

GalacticStorm
i may actually retract and agree here as wolverine has taken out more dangerous oppoents so maybe wolverine will win though i still think it's closer than you guys might think

K3VIL
Very close.
Considering their powers, Wolverine's only advantage is the healing factor, Blade is physically superior to him, over double of his strenght and is faster than him, and possess superhuman senses too.
He can slice Wolvie's throath and then pummel him with his fists during the time Logan is bleeding, he can manage to behead him if he acts in a smart way, and can slow down Logan with bullets and his weapons.

mr.smiley
wolverine.

ebonyblade1
wolverine is good, but blade is just too fast for wolverine. Wolverine has beaten many speedsters so there is a possibility and he is very experience. But so is Blade. Both of them or killers, but blade's body count is too high to say that he isn't as experienced as wolverine. And I have to add that in the movie all of blades enemies that he fought one on one with at the very end would have killed wolverine. So I say blade, and he spends the next two week healing from the fight.

srankmissingnin
Wolverine has single story arcs that put his body count above Blade's. Blade is stronger then Wovlerine but not as much as an gap as say... Sabretooth and no way in hell is Blade faster then Wolverine

black wolverine
u guys might have forgot blade has a healing factor too didnt u guys see blade 2 he got those spike things stuckin him all through his body and healed

black wolverine
however his heALING IS NOT AS HGOOD AS WOLVERINES

ebonyblade1
Speed is the deciding factor. I am actually going buy what I saw in the movies, when I say that blade is way faster. I really don't know. I think blade is only a little faster in the comic book.

srankmissingnin
Comic Blade is stronger and faster then his movie counterpart

wolverine8888
blades powers are peak human strength and dur. along with a slight ehaling factor. I dont know why u all think blades so strong maby because of the movie but in the comic he as strong as captain america. I not making this up he has a listing of a three in marvel nights power bar for strength and dur and that is peak. wolverine is a 4 in both strength and dur he is at superhuman level one which is also called inhanced human it is a whole step above peak. also I liek to piont out wolverine a far better fighter and is way fast this fight is no were enar that close blade is totaly in over his head.

srankmissingnin
Ignore stat listings and go with comic feats; it works better for everyone

wolverine8888
ya but it much easier to show porve by showing the stats list and if u wanna do feat wolverine has nocked over hulk by punching him

srankmissingnin
True enough but the stats are for the most part inaccurate, one of the Marvle guide books has Ogun listed at warp speed and if I recall Rogue stats were really inaccurate as well

wolverine8888
ogun is he can teleport and move to another plain all to gather that is why he is at warp speed. naw rogues were pritty good

K3VIL
Originally posted by wolverine8888
blades powers are peak human strength and dur. along with a slight ehaling factor. I dont know why u all think blades so strong maby because of the movie but in the comic he as strong as captain america. I not making this up he has a listing of a three in marvel nights power bar for strength and dur and that is peak. wolverine is a 4 in both strength and dur he is at superhuman level one which is also called inhanced human it is a whole step above peak. also I liek to piont out wolverine a far better fighter and is way fast this fight is no were enar that close blade is totaly in over his head.
I'm surprised to see you still act like a 8 years old fanboy.
Blade is Class 1Ton.Means Superhuman
Wolverine is 800 Pounds.Means Peak Human.
Beings with powers under those of Blade have beaten or give serious troubles to Logan, so i can see Blade beating down him.
But considering who are you, you can't even see Logan losing to Galactus or Morg.You'll probably say he'll wait their bed-time and stab them into the head.

Cosmo Kramer
Wolverine is pretty clumsy but this is also a useless fight so unless Blade runs he is going to get his head cut off. That kills vampires. Even though he is halfling doesnt really make a diffrence considering most humans I know dont come back after their heads cut off.

MERCILOUS
Been done.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.