Star Destroyer Vs Trade Federation Battle Ship

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eXSBass
You've seen them both in action. Which one will win?

GarryChao
Star Destroyer. Much newer, with more modern shields and weaponry. 60 Turbo Lasers and 60 Ions, or even more if it's an ImpStarDeuce. I am guessing the Federation Ship has less guns. I believe in Episode 1 I saw Quad Laser Cannons on that thing.

DarkMenace
Where does the Star Destroyer blast come from?

ArthasKnight
Trade Federation ship has got very strong shields and I don't really know if they're better than a Star Destroyer's or not. But I do not think TF had ion cannons, and those can take down the shield pretty quick which gives the SD a huge advantage. SD wins.

Lord Banshee
Originally posted by DarkMenace
Where does the Star Destroyer blast come from?

The Star Destroyer has 8 massive Ion-canons (3 on every side) Happy Dance

Lord Banshee
I the reason why the Star Destroyer wins is because the Destroyer can point all his guns at one point.

The Federation ship cant because if is round form...

Uber_God
but i like donuts

Lord Banshee
LOL! rock

Darth Godzilla
The SD wins. It has better weapons, is bigger, and is cooler.

Darth Godzilla
I just raised a year-and-a-half-old thread by mistake. D@mmit.

Captain REX
Heh, well, at least you bumped it while contributing.

The Star Destroyer would annihilate the Trade Federation battleship. The Federation's vessels, while converted for carrying droid armies and cannons and so on, were not originally war machines. ermm

darthsith19
Yeah, the Federation ship is a little bigger but Star Destroyers were designed for war, it blasts the Federation Ship into pieces. Kinda like how the Executor blasted Xizor's Skyhook, but not quite so quickly.

Darth_Glentract
Well, the TPM Lucrehulks would get ripped apart in a matter of minutes and never even come close to breaching an ISD's shields. However, after the massive refitting they got for the Clone Wars they might actually manage to get an ISD's shields down to less than 50%. Regardless, the ISD dominates it and recieves little damage, if any at all.

Darth Martin
SD could breech the droid control ship with fighters, stormtroopers, or whatever. Star Destroyers have better leadership, and we all knopw stormtroopers>>>>>>>>>>>battle droids.

Kadesh
The eclipse would wtf pwn an entire army of trade battle ships

Darth Subjekt
Star Destroyer...the Empire PWNS!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.