Andrew's Theory

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hat Trick
Think about it... the world is like a burger in a barbeque.

Now, before you shut it down and spit on it, hear me out...

The burger is the world. When the burger is flipped, the transition between night and day happen (i.e.When your side of the burger is on the grill, it's day time). After a period of time, the burger will obviously become cooked which is really the world aging and all that lies inside of it aging.

The lid is of course closed creating a build up of smoke in the interior of the barbeque which is all of the pollution generated by the barbeque.

What do you think of that? I thought it was a pretty interesting theory...

Well, if you have anything to add or anything that just doesn't click with you and you need closure on, give me a shout!

Thanks,

Andrew

eggmayo
Stoner.

Demarthl
no expression are you hungry? i am

Hat Trick
lol, now, you obviously overlooked my first and primary instruction; "Now, before you shut it down and spit on it, hear me out..."

so, instead of putting down somethingthat you don't understand, try to dwell on it and you might acutally learn something...

Thanks,

Andrew

Clovie
great theory yes i've been always wondering why is it so burning in the day time eek!

Demarthl
are you hungry? i am no expression
oh and by the way, we DO read this shit and STILL think nothing of it... burger my ass

Hat Trick
Well, now that we have all been inlightened by Stinky MacRottenmouth, I think we can get back to the point here. What do you think of this....... please try to sound intelligent... don't follow Stinky MacRotten Mouth's example!

Thanks,

Andrew

Demarthl
whos that? another one of your 'theories'?
you deprived child

Clovie
Originally posted by Demarthl
are you hungry? i am no expression
oh and by the way, we DO read this shit and STILL think nothing of it... burger my ass don't you see it? it is pure genious happy

Originally posted by Hat Trick
Well, now that we have all been inlightened by Stinky MacRottenmouth, I think we can get back to the point here. What do you think of this....... please try to sound intelligent... don't follow Stinky MacRotten Mouth's example!

Thanks,

Andrew i don't look intelligent cry

but look i'm trying smart see??? eek!

Hat Trick
hmmmm, I accept your words of idiocy and I invite you to lick my hairy balls!!!

Thanks,

justin

Hat Trick
please excuse my stupid friend, he's on my account and I'm going to kill him!

ARGH!!!

Andrew

Hat Trick
hmmm, clovie, I don't quite know if I understand what your last post means, but I would love to find out!!!

Thanks,

Andrew

lil bitchiness
zorro Socking is not allowed.

Restricted you are. knight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.