Mongul I vs. Hulk (any hulk version)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Mongul I

vs.

Hulk (any hulk version)

Scoobless
no expression

golem370
War Hulk 10/10

zbucsz
i dont know who the other guy is but he's fight the hulk so it dont mater hulk all the way

Dalak
I kinda have to agree with Golem. War Hulk should win the maroity. I'm not saying 10/10 cause I don't know mongul, but this guy can Stop the Juggernaut and his equipment can overload the Absorbing man (It's taken Planets to do that).

golem370
Mongul- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongul

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by zbucsz
i dont know who the other guy is but he's fight the hulk so it dont mater hulk all the way

Fanboyism much?

As for the thread...Would Hulk realistically be able to hit/hurt Mongul?

zbucsz
not a fanboy but a fanman i read a little on the other dude but i still think big green would get him in the end

Scoobless
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
As for the thread...Would Hulk realistically be able to hit/hurt Mongul?

I don't see why not

General Kon-El
hulk beats the living shit out of Mongul 10/10. Hulk.

backspace
Mongul could beat grey hulk 8/10. Savage hulk wins 9/10. The professor probably 5/10.

bigbran
meastro, guilt, devil, mindless, banner hulk, heroes reborn hulk etc.

General Kon-El
Originally posted by backspace
Mongul could beat grey hulk 8/10. Savage hulk wins 9/10. The professor probably 5/10. What the f**k? professor has Hulk's strength and healing and brains of banner and u say he has 50% chance against Mongul?

bigbran
mongul wins, unless devil, mindless, maestro,guilt.
even then he might win.

backspace
Originally posted by General Kon-El
What the f**k? professor has Hulk's strength and healing and brains of banner and u say he has 50% chance against Mongul? I always thought professor couldn't get as mad/strong as fast as savage but i'm no expert on hulk so i'll take your word for it.

grey fox
Originally posted by General Kon-El
What the f**k? professor has Hulk's strength and healing and brains of banner and u say he has 50% chance against Mongul?

The professor can only have class 100 strength , he can't access his 'Madder = Stronger' ability without returning to savage form . Unfortunately if he did do that on the battlefield his psychic failsafe would come into play, this thread would then be classified less of a fight and more of a murder.

bigbran
for people thinking supes is higher than thanos(in strength) they sure dont think highly of his enemies!

grey fox
Originally posted by bigbran
for people thinking supes is higher than thanos(in strength) they sure dont think highly of his enemies!

Mongul got his ass kicked by a Imperiex probe , which later on a friggin tank exploding took out.

bigbran
he does fight with supes though, and that kinda sounds retarded.

batdude123
Originally posted by grey fox
Mongul got his ass kicked by a Imperiex probe , which later on a friggin tank exploding took out.

Meh, low showing. erm

bigbran
Originally posted by batdude123
Meh, low showing. erm i personally think he would beat every hulk hard, cept, meastro, guilt, devil, mindless bannerless hulk.
even then he might beat those.

Accel
Originally posted by grey fox
The professor can only have class 100 strength , he can't access his 'Madder = Stronger' ability without returning to savage form . Unfortunately if he did do that on the battlefield his psychic failsafe would come into play, this thread would then be classified less of a fight and more of a murder.
He actually does have the whole "stronger along with angrier" thing going for him too (all incarnations do). It's just that Banner rarely ever lets his own emotions out so he doesn't get pissed often.

And Class 100 strength doesn't limit him to just 100 tons.

olympian
What Mongul I? Pre crisis or post crisis?

Pre wins. He has owned Pre crisis Superman more than once. GL Jordan too, iirc.

Post simply loses. He was said to match strength with a weaker byrne Superman. He doesnt cut it.

bigbran
Mongul wins.

juggernaut66666
Mongul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.