Banshee VS Storm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkCrawler
Well?

pr1983
storm is more versatile... but i bet banshee has slightly more experience... im gonna go with sean... that scream is one potent weapon...

Draco69
Depends on who attacks first. The sonic scream is kinda difficult to dodge since its a wave.

sbo
Lightning's faster than sound, so I'll go with Storm.

stormfront13
well storm can still attack while the sound thing is goin on so imo she wins

Blair Wind
lighting vs sound waves? lighting takes this....storm would win this rather easily...

stormfront13
pr i would like to argue that he has more expierence. they joined at the same time, then he left the x-men to be moria. yeah then he went and taught ganeration x and stuff but he was taken down by mistique. she slit his throat. imo storm wins

DarkCrawler
Storm has more experience as an X-Man, but Sean was on Interpol so I think he is has skills and ruthlessnes too. And One scream can take Storm out.

But if Storm can hit Sean with lighning before he screams, I guess that Storm wins.

pr1983
Originally posted by stormfront13
well storm can still attack while the sound thing is goin on so imo she wins

no she can't... it'll hit her like a wall...

Originally posted by stormfront13
pr i would like to argue that he has more expierence. they joined at the same time, then he left the x-men to be moria. yeah then he went and taught ganeration x and stuff but he was taken down by mistique. she slit his throat. imo storm wins

this answers your question:

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Storm has more experience as an X-Man, but Sean was on Interpol so I think he is has skills and ruthlessnes too. And One scream can take Storm out.

and banshee has done as much to help as most xmen... he can take her out, as can she beat him...

imo this match is a case of whoever strikes first... and i believe sean will...

DarkCrawler
Sean can:

manipulate his vocal chords to generate hypersonic frequencies that act as a sonic scream to shatter, liquefy or disintegrate solid matter, repels objects to shield himself or fly through the air, emit sonar pulses to map out his surroundings or scramble incoming wavelength probes, and focus his sonics at another person to render them unconscious, deafened, or experiencing nausea and dizziness, compensates for his powers with superhuman hearing and a resistance to intense sound

He is also pretty ruthless:

http://www.uncannyxmen.net/images/spotlight/banshee12.jpg

stormfront13
storm has prtoection against sonic attacks. i'm not saying this would work but in the past she has manipulated the air pressure to make a sound dome or something like thyat around herself. one exampole of this is the arena while they are in a club and they go in a private room to talk w/ yukio. this mihgt not work but its worth a try. imo storm wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.