please read

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dexx

Clovie
may i made a thread? eek!

Dexx
ofcourse...if it's worth a reasonable discussion on the topic. just name it here first, if a thread on the certain sport already exists

Clovie
it has to be about some certain sport?
coz I've thought about a social thread. coz every forum has one, except for this ninja

Dexx
yeah..i guess every section is entitled to one.....you can make it smile

Clovie
how should i call it? happy

yerssot
I object! I suggest a committee be send down the forum to investigate the need of this!

Dexx
denied stick out tongue....the need for this is ascertained. it is not needed but it's not against the rules to make one. it will die on it's own if it must
call it however you wish clovie...soemthing representative for a social thread.

Clovie
Originally posted by yerssot
I object! I suggest a committee be send down the forum to investigate the need of this! comitee? i thought you're for capitalism, sweetheart. wink

Originally posted by Dexx
denied stick out tongue....the need for this is ascertained. it is not needed but it's not against the rules to make one. it will die on it's own if it must
call it however you wish clovie...soemthing representative for a social thread. but i have no idea how to call it confused
gotta think a bit more about it....embarrasment

yerssot
this is outrageous! I shall move for a vote of no-confidence in Dexx's leadership.

Vote now! Vote now! Vote now!

stick out tongue

Clovie
vote for what? you for president? eek!

Dexx
there's no chancelor Velorum over here yerssie...only palpies cool stick out tongue

yerssot
I will not let this forum, which has stood for a thousand...err... hours, be split in two! My negotiations will not fail. wink

Clovie
but nothing is getting splitted blink

Dexx
quick clovie...before he strikes!

Clovie
done ninja

yerssot
quick clovie...before he strikes!
strike me down with all of your hatred and your journey to the dark side will be complete!

Dexx
i do believe that very line belongs in the social thread, this thread having a different purpose stick out tongue

yerssot
move it, mod-boy stick out tongue

Dexx
i'd never!

Clovie
strike me down with all of your hatred and your journey to the dark side will be complete! i remember that line eek! smart *is prod of herself*

i do believe that very line belongs in the social thread, this thread having a different purpose stick out tongue so what? dev

move it, mod-boy stick out tongue MERGE not move ninja

JacopeX
Yo can i start a thread, its about peoples favorite international soccer team and their fav. player in the team?

Dexx
there already is a thread on that topic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.