Switchfoot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
Anyone hear of switchfoot? Meant to Live is one of my fav songs off their album "The Beautiful Letdown" big grincoolbig grin

trixygurl
Yhea I kinda like them. I like that New way to be human song, it's pretty catchy.

Jeff_Atello
I've liked Switchfoot for years, and it's nice to see them finally getting recognition. I typically hate "christian" bands, but Switchfoot has amazing talent.

JKozzy
yes

total metalhead
not really my kinda thing, but i can see the appeal. the stuff ive heard from them sounds pretty nice.

JKozzy
I almost got to go backstage-- but it didn't happen sad
Tickets were from a teacher and she decided to not give them to us... erm

ElectricBugaloo
I have to admit, i like that "Meant to Live" song...

Jeff_Atello
It is pretty good. A lot of their older stuff is really good as well, but the newer stuff is harder.

PinkFluffyCloud
I love their new video, "Dare You To Move"... it's great!! I love their music and i can't wait till i get their CD "The Beautiful Letdown"...

Black Onyx
i like it

~*~Tassie~*~
I love them.. Meant to Live & Dare you to Move rock love
Sad thing is.. where I live, their CD hasn't hit stores yet, or I just can't find it.. sad
They're probably my favourite band, at the moment.. happy

<<Solo>>
There not bad for a newer band.

Punkyhermy
we were meant to live....was damn annoying...even though i iked it at first, but later it kept on playing....and now i hate it!

§â®äµ
i like switchfoot...but they do play that song "meant to live" way too much on the radio...but switchfoot is a good band i think...

Shadow_King
its an ok band.

BOPRecruit 16
i was reading this article in teen people earlier today, and found out that two of the members are brothers and their last name is foreman...laughing makes me think of that 70's show! happy anyways, also, the frontman and lead vocals, jon foreman, has allergies! i do too! sweet eek! cool

Darth Revan
Switchfoot are... catchy. Boring after a while though. They're not bad, but nothing special either. I still like "Meant to Live," 'cos I don't listen to the radio happy

BOPRecruit 16
yeah, i could go to say that they're decent. they have a few good songs.

Yumcarrots
i like switchfoot! eek!

BlackC@t
They're okay, but I don't like them that much.

BlackC@t
I love their song 'Meant To Live' but every other song of theirs seems pretty crappy.

'This Is You Life' is way to repeatitive!

Morning_Glory
I like the song.. Meant to live happy

KillTheLight
never heard of them until you put them on the LBL juke box but i do like that song

Jedi_Snake
Statement: Switchfoot rocks master! I am listening to them right now...heh

twin_soul
Switchfoot is great, plus they have a new album coming out in August: Nothing is Sound

Darth Travizzle
Ya, even though I'm a Christain, I honestly don't like Christain music. except for Switchfoot.

Imaginary
They're OK, I guess.

Jedi_Snake
listening to Switchfoot yet again...still one of my favorite bands...Their new cd Nothing is Sound is the best!! heh.

§cimitar
Originally posted by ElectricBugaloo
I have to admit, i like that "Meant to Live" song...

Punkyhermy
The two songs that I love from Switchfoot are "Dare you to Move" and "Meant to live"

The Doom Master
i've got the "nothing is sound" album. i love the song "politicians". its got a catchy beat

natigirl
I just love Switchfoot. The first few songs that got me into them was "I Dare You To Move," "Incomplete," and "Home." I think "Inclomplete" is my top favorite song, and will always be. Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't they a pop-rock-punk band? I'm not sure how to indentify them because they're so awesome! my friend is really into them, and has seen them live so many times. It's one of the bands I wished I'd seen live. But I know I'll get my chance someday.

Switchfoot - Incomplete
http://www.napster.com/player/tracks/13368420

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.