slaughterhouse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Azrael01
Has anyone seen this movie I remeber when I was a kid I had a game based on it for sega. You go around as a jason looking guy killing aliens it was cool but I never saw the movie. Never could find a copy of it. So anybody seen the movie and if so was it cool they made 5 of them should be worth a watch. big grin

Deano
nah never saw it..i want too though
there is a band called mortician who used a soundclip from the movie in one of there songs

''jesus christ boy u cant go around slaughtering people cos they messes with ure hogs! i buy u a new cleaver for you birthday and this is how u repay me?! sometimes u really piss me off.....well at least u made good clean cuts!''

lol sounds funny

Azrael01
I looked at the wrong thing they only made two not 5 i think

evil_made_flesh
the game you are talking about for the sega megadrive was called splatterhouse just thought id point that out smile

Deano
splatterhouse was a gr8 game

Azrael01
so the game wasn't based on slaughterhouse?
I always thought it was damn
it was a cool game though wish I still had it

slayer
Sorry if u got a little confused Az smile

Would u like me 2 try n' track the movies down 4 u? smile

Azrael01
I just want to know if the game splatterhouse on sega was based on a movie or not it was cool
I get confused easily confused

slayer
Sorry but from what i've checked for you i don't think it is smile

skurge
I've never heard of slaughterhouse the movie. i know about splatterhouse. huge mansion full of mutants and demons. it was on the sega genesis/megadrive and the turbo grafx 16. you can easily play it on your computer...you know, the emulator/rom stuff.

there's no relation between the games and the movie.

Darth Odious
Originally posted by Azrael01
Has anyone seen this movie I remeber when I was a kid I had a game based on it for sega. You go around as a jason looking guy killing aliens it was cool but I never saw the movie. Never could find a copy of it. So anybody seen the movie and if so was it cool they made 5 of them should be worth a watch. big grin I do remember that game though which I loved cause I'm a big Jason fan.

Azrael01
yeah it was a good game I saw the movie last night though it was pretty much a 80's slasher. A guy owns a slaughter house that gets shut down and his mentally challenged son go's around killing people for revenge. That is pretty much the plot. It was funny at some parts and entertaining but not great.

SithSpy
Splatterhouse was an AWESOME game, id love to see a/the movie based on it, i didnt know there was one tho'

Azrael01
there wasn't I got confused earlier I was talking about slaughterhouse and splatterhouse. But I am with you I would want to see a movie based on splatterhouse. But sadlyerm there isn't one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.