villans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dominic/wolf
well i hate superman and i think he's gayer than the midnighter well taht being said who are his major villians and most powerful villans

Tormentor_2004
Doomsday, Lex Luthor, and Darkseid. There are more but these are my favs.

liam k
why do think supes is gayer than the midnighter?

dominic/wolf
because hes too powerful and they just keep on makeing him more powerful its just GAY!!!!!

SnakeEyes
You are stupid

eleveninches
major supes villains:

luthor
darkseid
brainiac
zod
doomsday
gog
mongul
cyborg
eradicator
imperiex
solaris
anti-monitor
mxypyxalix
ultraman

X-43D
Metallo and Phantom Zone were also of Superman's enemies but basically all of the old enemies were killed, even Imperiex.

Supervillains which could be a challenge to Superman could be Magneto or Galactus.

Mainstream
Magneto could give Supes a run for his money.

X-43D
Magento should be much more powerful (in principle) than he's depicted in X-Men. He controls the EM force which is the strongest long-range force of nature. The strong force is 100 stronger but only acts at subatomic distances.

Magneto should be invulnerable (except to the strong force) and be able to produce extensive blasts of energy.

Galactus should be equally powerful (if not thousands of times more), though i don't know exactly how his powers work. In Sci Fi energy does not have a real meaning therefore Galactus' power should be near infinite because Galactus can absorb all the energy of the cosmos.

En Sabah Nur X
Tormentor_2004
Who's that between Thanos and Onslaught in your signature?

eleveninches
/\ his name is Magneto.
D'oh!

DarkAge
Metallo's dead? He was my favorite Superman villain.

En Sabah Nur X
Originally posted by eleveninches
/\ his name is Magneto.
D'oh!

You sure? His colors seem a bit off. I thought he always wore read/purple.

eleveninches
If I recall correctly, Its from a pic from where jean had recruited northstar, dazzler and a group of other mutants to go to genosha and rescue xavier. Magneto was wearing a purple/black coloursheme at the time.

The Last Son
Domanic/Wolf, YOU SUCK!!! Superman is the original and the best superhero. The philosophy of the superman is something we all should live by. He has all that power and uses it to help people. Good shall always triumph over evil. NO enemy is too great for the Man of Steel.

X-43D
Gallactus, Phoenix, Magneto and Superman are the most powerful "villains" in the comics world.

The Last Son
How is Superman a "villan"?

X-43D
Originally posted by The Last Son
How is Superman a "villan"?

Superman is definitely not a villain. Magneto, Pheonix and Galactus are also not. Darkseid, Imperiex, Doomsday and Apocalypse are the real class of villains.

Mainstream
true.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.