Americans are fat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FeceMan
Discuss.

Draco69
Yep. We are. That's why I exercise like crazy.

PVS
its true...how could that be argued.

BackFire
Originally posted by FeceMan
Discuss.

Too hell you say!

Echuu
im not fat stick out tongue

lil bitchiness
Its a fattest nation in the world, and Britain isnt far behind. Whats to discuss confused

PVS
really...may as well open another thread called 'the sun is hot' stick out tongue

Deano
talkin out ya ass!

Linkalicious
I blame the French. yes

manny321
Fact the westren world is fat. Period!

sai12
Haha, so true so true. Can't believe how big we're getting. I don't fall under the fat catagory. No no, not at my slim 112 pounds, but I know plenty of people are waaay past fat. Ugh! Haven't you heard those stories about those 1000+ lbs people?! That's just crazy! How can you get that fat? *ponder*

Ketchuptome
I agree sai12.
Americans are gettin' mad fat.
Thats why i do about a hundred sit ups and 30 push ups

debbiejo
FAt, fat, fat, but not the vegitarians...And ya like Linkalicious said,,,

Lets blame the french...It's because they don't like us..Now we eat too much....OH the stress of it.

ragesRemorse
Yeah, theres more fat people, but theres also more people. Of course the way we eat has a contribution to this, but it isnt as incredibly bad as it is made out to seem.More accurately would be out of shape America. Most categorized overweight people are not overweight, they are 10-15 pounds over the weight of there height. If just half of the "fat" people in America would work out twice a week, they wouldnt be overweight anymore. Of course we have the most incredibly morbidly obese people, but those fat ass shots on t.v they show all the time is not even half of the 56% of overweight people in America

ms_erupt
I'm fat because I eat to much and exercise to little. *shrugs* What do you want from me?

debbiejo
This is my theory...many Americans are double their size and I think I know why..Because of the population explosion many individuals have been targeted by the government for elimination, thus other individuals have been in the enlistment of exterminating them.....THE SUPER SIZE.

Big Americans are eating little americans to keep the population down.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by debbiejo
This is my theory...many Americans are double their size and I think I know why..Because of the population explosion many individuals have been targeted by the government for elimination, thus other individuals have been in the enlistment of exterminating them.....THE SUPER SIZE.

Big Americans are eating little americans to keep the population down.

So thats where bob went. The man in black told me he went moved to Bali

Cosmic_Beings
I'm skinny as hell

debbiejo
We've been infected with a govermental virus that produces unblievable symptoms of hunger....We feast when nobody is looking,

King Burger
Americans aren't fat! They merely expand to fill up empty space.

lil bitchiness
haha!

chelsea17
I exercise everyday..and yeah there are a lot of Americans that are bigger people, but you seem so judgemental...what if they said you were dumb or something...jeeze, people these days

debbiejo
Well....most Americans are Fat...It's the news....

chelsea17
I know that...I live in U.S., so I'm aware of that

SlipknoT
I blame Violent Video games and Music...

LanİeWindu™
Yeah, we are fat.

Every nation has fat fat fatties.

We're just the best at it. smile

debbiejo
The land of the free and the home of the FAT...

It's the democrates fault, they keep give in us stuff

bilb
So we are fat.. Who cares really?

debbiejo
Other people I guess

bilb
Well I dont. All this talk is just silly. The only ones who really care are the drug companies who make diet pills, gym franchises, and doctors who perform gastric bypasses. And all these corpoations are doing nothing but trying to make us feel bad about ourselves. Like we need any more help on that one...

SlipknoT

Clovie
i'm neither american nor fat happy

LanİeWindu™
I'm both! I'm special. happy

manny321
i.m neither yeah!

Red Superfly
I say we need more fat people. They make me laugh so.

Jackie Malfoy
Originally posted by Draco69
Yep. We are. That's why I exercise like crazy.

laughing NOt all american's are fat you know.JM roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Silver Wolf
And not all non-americans are not not fat you know!

laughing out loud

Cosmic_Beings
Originally posted by bilb
So we are fat.. Who cares really?

Fat pee-ple are gross!

debbiejo
Food + couch potato = FAT...

To laugh about fat people is just silly right-brained fun. big grin

The Silver Wolf
Originally posted by debbiejo

To laugh about fat people is just silly right-brained fun. big grin

Have you though about getting yourself a life?

DarkCrawler
Dr. Phil had this four year old boy who weighed 10 pounds more then I do. And I am many years older then he is.

The Silver Wolf
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Dr. Phil had this four year old boy who weighed 10 pounds more then I do. And I am many years older then he is.

Aw big deal!

It worring, yes, but them again maybe it may just be a genetic disorder!

debbiejo
Originally posted by The Silver Wolf
Have you though about getting yourself a life?

Only a left-brainer would say that.....lighten up....

liam k
Originally posted by manny321
Fact the westren world is fat. Period! would you say england is in the west?

debbiejo
I don't think they are concidered west, but they are our "Dear old Mother." We're just the playful kid who ran away.

Linkalicious
American's are fat....and most of them can't drive.

Especially that son of a ***** that rear ended me today!!! mad

my back hurts cry

LanİeWindu™
American driver's are dehydrated idiots. Just add water and watch them crash.

Jonny Raider
us english are not classed as westerns, outside of europe, in ei#urope, yes we are western...
technically...western EU big grin

Napalm
Originally posted by King Burger
Americans aren't fat! They merely expand to fill up empty space.

Thanks to that pic I will go blind

WindDancer
Don't mean to spoil the fun people but this thread could get as negative as the "French are Snotty" thread. To avoid any possible feuds is best to close...

closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.