The French are snooty.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FeceMan
Discuss.

Draco69
I wouldn't know. I've never been. Some abroad students that went to France said that the French were snooty though..

WindDancer
Americans are Fat?

French are Snooty?

Are you done stereotyping or do we have to wait for "Asians work hard" or "Jews love money"?

PVS
i dont know much about the french.
people i know who go to france often say that the 'snooty' people tend
to be in paris, and that elsewhere they are generally laid back and cool to everyone.
but thats just heresay.

Deano
bloody frogs

PVS
gee deano... i thought you were so openminded...'free' as you put it.
must you publicly post shallow derogatory remarks?

Deano
chill out pvs
have a lie down

PVS
sure, as soon as you learn to play that gutar you love to pose with laughing out loud

Linkalicious
Someone should make "the stereotype game" in the OTF.

"Alright boys, lets give these frogs a f**king good kicking!"

Deano
i can play it a bit
ive started havin lessons big grin

Deano
Originally posted by Linkalicious
Someone should make "the stereotype game" in the OTF.

"Alright boys, lets give these frogs a f**king good kicking!"

garlic bread eatin tossers!!
lol vinnie jones

PVS
Originally posted by Deano
i can play it a bit

laughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loud

I KNEW IT!!!! POSER!!!!!!!!!!

now lets all point our fingers and laugh children

laughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loud

Deano
i admitted ages ago i cant play it lol
i could of lied of course..but thats not my style

Deano
laugh and i will create another david icke thread
u have been warned

manny321
The reason people pick on the french so much because its so easy.

Deano
and funny

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by PVS
sure, as soon as you learn to play that gutar you love to pose with laughing out loud

For the record, dean makes it look like he OWNs that guitar.

ChickinMeat
Probably the only thing i can think of thats good and came out of france is Ubisoft.

But in all seriousness i dont really know much about the place, ive been there once, and the french fries were terrible. My stepdad hates them with a passion, and i dont know why.

Deano
england vs france 2004

england winning 1-0

1 minute left till the end of the match...we was certain we would win!!!!zidane scores a class goal for the french.....30 seconds later.....france get awarded a penalty....zidane scores again..they win the game 2-1 mad french scum..lucky b**stards!!!!!!!!!!!

Deano
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
For the record, dean makes it look like he OWNs that guitar. big grin cool

BackFire
I've also heard french people have a body odor problem.

debbiejo
laugh and i will create another david icke thread
u have been warned

laughing

About the French, I only know that they hate Americans...

Deano
and they hate the british

Deano
Originally posted by BackFire
I've also heard french people have a body odor problem.

too lazy to put on body deodorant probably... garlic bread eating gits

lil bitchiness
And the British hate them, so then we're all even.

Sheesh, whats with stereotyping...you have snooty and shitty people in every nation and every religion and every creed and every race.
People are, generally, mostly shits..

BackFire
too lazy to put on body deodorant probably... garlic bread eating gits

lmao

WindDancer
Let me do a quick experiment here....

The French make the best wine and The German have the best Beer!

*waits for rebuttle*

Deano
Originally posted by lil bitchiness

Sheesh, whats with stereotyping...you have snooty and shitty people in every nation and every religion and every creed and every race.

no we aint even!!! not untill england take revenge on there football team mad then i'll consider it even

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by WindDancer
Let me do a quick experiment here....

The French make the best wine and The German have the best Beer!

*waits for rebuttle*

French wine is indeed...gread embarrasment

lil bitchiness
no we aint even!!! not untill england take revenge on there football team mad then i'll consider it even

We'll just get our asses kicked again and then you're back to square one sleepy

Deano
We'll just get our asses kicked again and then you're back to square one sleepy

we should of won though crybaby

WindDancer
French wine is indeed...gread embarrasment

You have to taste California's winery. cool

ragesRemorse
All i know is that i'm American so i have to hate the French, and i do.Damn you subliminal programming mad for the record, German wine so kicks french wines ass.

debbiejo
French people don't get fat either...they eat smaller portions, while Americans like to "supersize everything" and now Americans are "supersized" themselves.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by debbiejo
French people don't get fat either...they eat smaller portions, while Americans like to "supersize everything" and now Americans are "supersized" themselves.

so french people are snooty because they dont eat enough?

Deano
Q: What is the first thing you are taught when joining the French army?
A: To say "I surrender" in German

WindDancer
Q: What is the first thing you are taught when joining the French army?
A: To say "I surrender" in German

hahahahaha!!! I'll give you props for that one Deano. But let's not take if far.....please.

debbiejo
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
so french people are snooty because they dont eat enough?

Yea it makes them crabby...

ragesRemorse
oh, well glad we figured this one out. I'll send the embassy a quarter pounder tomorrow. Does france have an embassy?

kidding

Deano
did u know the french gave the statue of liberty to americans?
well i just found that out...u learn somethin everyday

ms_erupt
Americans are Fat?

French are Snooty?

Are you done stereotyping or do we have to wait for "Asians work hard" or "Jews love money"?
clapping That was great.

ragesRemorse
yeah, thats al we got for rebuilding the country. Pretty shabby deal if you ask me. Now if they had people come clean it so we could get the copper shine back, then it might be a little more fair.

debbiejo
And Mexicans to be lazy, and Canadians to be gentle.

debbiejo
did u know the french gave the statue of liberty to americans?
well i just found that out...u learn somethin everyday

Yea..I knew that...It was a big gift...THEY LIKED US THEN.. And they liked us during the Revoutionary war too.

manny321
Well here in Canada many have a negative image of french people because the on going whining from the French province of Quebec. The want french to be spoken by all, but protest when anything around them is English. Thats were the image of french people here come from.

ragesRemorse
dem wetbacks is good swimmers, and they sure can do labor real good. I hire wetbacks because i only need to pay them five dollars a day. never met a canadian, so canadians can stays in canadia for all i care.

manny321
they helped alot during that war and you yanks should not forget that. Yes the french did it to get back at the English but the US has done that many times over history as well .

WindDancer
Speaking of French Canadians and Quebec......why do they want to be independant of Canada? It seems they want to separate themselves from Canada? Whutz up with that?

debbiejo
I heard that the Canadians call Montreal, French Land. Is that like Disney Land??

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by manny321
they helped alot during that war and you yanks should not forget that. Yes the french did it to get back at the English but the US has done that many times over history as well .

Revolution would have been without the French setting up bloackades whenever they felt like it.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by debbiejo
I heard that the Canadians call Montreal, French Land. Is that like Disney Land??

dude, laughing

Dr. Strangelove
I've been to France two times and I never found the French to be snooty; they have been very friendly in my experiences and the women in Paris are top notch.thumb up

Although Backfire is right that the French have bad body odor...Ack thumb down

Ou Be Low hoo
I enjoy the arrogance of the French.

The last time I was in France, I was staying at a little hotel in Hossegor and after having a morning surf, I wanted une chocolat chaude. I studied French for 4 years, so I can speak a decent amount. Anyway, after receiving said drink, I - being a polite, young man - replied "Merci Beaucoup". Then, for the next 20 minutes I was instructed how my accent was a little off and that I really needed to accentuate the 'coup' part of 'beaucoup'. Excellent.

Another story I heard from an American friend was how he went to a tabac to get some marlboros, then asked in his thick Kansas-accent "Je voudrais...". The guy behind the counter just stared at him for a while, then walked to the front door and instructed him to get out! It's just too perfect!

Long live the French! Down with the fat americans!

finti
I think Chilean wine is better and Germans have some good beers, Warsteiner is excellent, but Belgian beer is top notch. JMHO

manny321
well the separation support in Quebec is going down and there is only 5-10% chance it will happen. They want to separate because they think they are not getting treated equally by the central or federal government. Not true, they have special privileges and heck they didn't even sign the Canadian Constitution back in the 80d'!!! THis is the biggest threat to Cananda today imo.

Jackie Malfoy
Americans are Fat?

French are Snooty?

But we do love money!I mean who does not like money? laughing Anyway I don't know any french people but I do not think there are snobby!JMeuro

King Burger

Actually I heard that the people of Lesotho are pretty much perfect.

King Burger
Oh, and ze French are not generally snooty, they're just
snooty about their language, culture, food, wine, cheese,
bread, fashions, history, monuments, cities, flag, and
ofcourse, les poodles!

Filth
Everyone I have meet who is french has been snooty yes

pr1983
my family has had several french students over the years, and to be quite honest they were some of the nicest people you'll ever meet... one even invited my whole family over to their house in the south of france (i didn't go), they all had a wonderful time and are planning to return this year...

Da Moose
Speaking of French Canadians and Quebec......why do they want to be independant of Canada? It seems they want to separate themselves from Canada? Whutz up with that?

As far as I can tell from living here, the question of sovereignty with Quebec stems from the fact that they feel that they are treated as second class citizens in Canada. They want to be able to use their own language and make their own rules. I'm not completely well versed on it because, quite frankly I don't give a rat's ass if they DO separate from the nation. I DO know several people who are either IN Quebec or originally from Quebec, who think the matter is a moot point. There would be so many logistical nightmares in carrying out such a mandate that it would be chaotic.
It seems to be an extremist point of view, but unfortunately, those extremists in the Party Quebecois have a lot of pull with the Francophone population and basically have pushed the issue to the forefront.

debbiejo
If they do seperate, would they want to join the UN...because I think people would just laugh at them.

DarkCrawler
It wont be long 'till the French send the Foreign Legion after you. Then you guys are screwed. Those guys shoot first and ask questions after.

You seen them in the operations in Africa? They are well trained, I think.

debbiejo
We'll just boycott their wine again, and of course french fries..

DarkCrawler
Oh, yeah. I forgot.

Draco69
Originally posted by manny321

And we saved their ass in WWII. If it weren't for us they would all be speaking German.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Draco69
And we saved their ass in WWII. If it weren't for us they would all be speaking German.

They give you the Statue of Liberty, perhaps the most known icon of U.S.A.

debbiejo
German/french wine...and brat fries.

Napalm
France is worse than even canada when it comes to jackasses

Darth Revan
i can play it a bit

You're aware that that's an American guitar, right? stick out tongue

wuTa
snooty???.......reminds of Ferris Bueller's Day Off

Napalm
Whats with these sterotype threads what next a "Asians are good with electronics" thread

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Napalm

Words spoke from someone who should know all about being a jackass

Napalm
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Words spoke from someone who should know all about being a jackass

at least my country didn't bann witch craft

KharmaDog
At least people in my country can spell "ban" and "witchcraft"

Da Moose

Right. Faker! FAKER!

Hi, I'm Napalm, and this is my phony picture, which is OBVIOUSLY fake, but I'm trying to pass off as my own.

Ok, lemme guess...you're gonna....kill me now? Or...will you just kick my ass?

Loser. laughing out loud roll eyes (sarcastic)

Napalm
Originally posted by Da Moose
Right. Faker! FAKER!

Hi, I'm Napalm, and this is my phony picture, which is OBVIOUSLY fake, but I'm trying to pass off as my own.

Ok, lemme guess...you're gonna....kill me now? Or...will you just kick my ass?

Loser. laughing out loud roll eyes (sarcastic)

God wants you to stop posting attention whore

Da Moose
God wants you to stop posting attention whore

I'm not concerned with God here, son, he has no place in this discussion.

Go back to Columbine and do whatever you do.

KharmaDog
Yes Moose, Napalm is still sensitive over being exposed for the fake picture ordeal that he had to endure.

WindDancer
Thank you Moose for the info. smile

It seems this thread is heading the wrong path. Best thing to do is to close.

closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.