She-hulk vs. powergirl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
shehulk
vs.
powergirl

Draco69
Powergirl is nowhere near She-Hulk's strength level. Although I'm unsure if Power Girl got her TK back. If she did then she could win.
'

stormfront13
well imo she hulk wins, she has a healing factor

Fanboy
Power Girl.

Mainstream
power girl cuz she got big.....hands..yeah that's it hands.

black robb
Originally posted by Mainstream
power girl cuz she got big.....hands..yeah that's it hands. i'd like to hold her hands

Mainstream
Originally posted by black robb
i'd like to hold her hands

somehow...I don't you talking about here hands...your talking about her "Hands"

DigiMark007
Er, Power Girl seems to think she's stronger than Cpt. Marvel (Shazam). And CM never argued the point. If so, she's definitely in She-Hulk's league.

-DM

black robb
Originally posted by Mainstream
somehow...I don't you talking about here hands...your talking about her "Hands" no actually i'm talking about her titties

black robb
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Er, Power Girl seems to think she's stronger than Cpt. Marvel (Shazam). And CM never argued the point. If so, she's definitely in She-Hulk's league.

-DM Powergirl<Superman=Captain Marvel

EvilCap America
She-Hulk generally sits at or below The Things strength and is basically a really toned down non-angry Hulk.I just dont see her pulling off a win against Powergirl who IIRC pushes into the upper strength levels of DC

Oh umm yes her "hands" are quite impressive and any sane man would want to hold them

DarkCrawler
I would pay to hold her "hands".

Damn, I would give one of my fingers to hold her "hands".

sbo
I'd give the win to Powergirl. She's got the flight and heat vision advantage.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by EvilCap America
She-Hulk generally sits at or below The Things strength and is basically a really toned down non-angry Hulk.I just dont see her pulling off a win against Powergirl who IIRC pushes into the upper strength levels of DC

Oh umm yes her "hands" are quite impressive and any sane man would want to hold them

Your knowledge of she hulk is very outdated it seems. Jennifer trained extensively in her human form which resulted in an exponential increase of strength in her she hulk persona. Shes now waaay stronger than the likes of thing andhercules as has been shown in the comics. She maxed out things bench pressing limit with one arm. She let hercules beat her in an arm wrestle even though she could easily beat him without effort because she knew it meant so much more to him than her as the captions stated.

GalacticStorm
Shes probably not only the physically strongest female on earth but probably the physically straongest person only the likes of KING Thor and an enraged Hulk exceeding her in strength.

Arahan
Can you give a upgraded Bio for her? Source

GalacticStorm
There isnt one im afraid as the changes have happened quite recently. After the handbook was compiled. The only stat that would have changed would be her strength however. Its now high class 100. Shes stronger than hercules, thing, classic thor, base level hulk, abomination etc.

Height: 6 ft. 7 in.
Weight: 650 lbs.
Eyes: Green
Hair: Green

Known superhuman powers: She-Hulk possesses superhuman strength and can press at least 75 tons. She continues training to lift even greater weights, and the uppermost limit of her potential remains unknown. Unlike the Hulk, She-Hulk cannot assume her human form due to further gamma-ray exposure, but retains her normal intelligence and personality. By and large, She-Hulk is impervious to injury, pain and disease: Her skin is capable of withstanding extremes of temperature, as well as tremendous stresses and impacts without puncture wounds or lacerations. And She-Hulk's highly efficient physiology renders her immune to all terrestrial diseases.

DarkCrawler
If Powergirl is stronger then Marvel, he can lift at least 200,000 tons. I don't think that She-Hulk can lift that much. She has also those extra powers that grant her the win.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by black robb
Powergirl<Superman=Captain Marvel

Draco can provide the evidence if you need it, but this isn't true. Marvel has magic, which is a weakness of Superman, so he's on a level playing field in a fight. But in terms of sheer strength, Superman wins easily against Marvel. It goes more like this.

Superman>Wonder Woman>Power Girl>Captain Marvel

In a fight, Marvel would win against Power Girl, because he has more durability, speed, magic, etc. But in pure strength he's less than any of those (not a lot less though).

-DM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.