The # 11 is freak.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rodeoangel
I figured some of these out on my own and I got some from the internet read them there creepy....

Here are some freaky things about the # 11

The date of the attack: 9/11 - 9 + 1 + 1 =11
September 11th is the 254th day of the year: 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.
After September 11th there are 111 days left to the end of the year.
119 is the area code to Iraq/Iran. 1 + 1 + 9 = 11.
Twin Towers - standing side by side, looks like the number 11.
The first plane to hit the towers was Flight 11.

There's More.......
State of New York - The 11th State added to the Union.
New York City - 11 Letters.
Afghanistan - 11 Letters.
The Pentagon - 11 Letters.
Ramzi Yousef - 11 Letters (convicted of orchestrating the attack on the WTC in 1993)
Flight 11 - 92 on board - 9 + 2 = 11.
Flight 77 - 65 on board - 6 + 5 = 11

Also....

George W. Bush= 11 letters

the Pentagon was laid exactly 60 years ago on September 11, 1941

terrorist assault in Madrid on 3-11

the deadly terrorist train bombings in Madrid, Spain last March 11 occurred exactly 911 days after Muslim extremists attacked New York City and Washington on Sept. 11, 2001 known the world over as the 9-11 tragedy.

rodeoangel
September 11 has 9 letters and 2 numbers: 9+2=11, and the number 911 is the telephone number for emergencies in the United States!

Four of the hijackers on board flight AA11 have the initials A. A. which when translated to number is 11.

The ill-fated plane had 11 crew members 2 pilots and 9 flight attendants.

The first tower collapsed at 10:28 a.m. that fateful day of September 11, 2001. When added 1+0+2+8=11. The first fire truck to arrive at the scene was firetruck, No. 11. The firetruck lost 11 firemen combating the blaze and the World Trade Center collapsed to a height of 11 stories.

Topping it all, New York officials announced that the death toll from the World Trade Center attacks was 2,801 which when added together, the total is 11

creepy huh?

ragesRemorse
666 has more and frighteningly real references than 11. I like the idea of 11 being the new 13 though. Interesting facts though, if there true.

rodeoangel
I never heard none about 666. besides its the sign of the devil. What the f**k?

WindDancer
I see that you're a numerologist. Don't take that stuff seriously. Is just like Fortune telling and the Zodiac.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by rodeoangel
I never heard none about 666. besides its the sign of the devil. What the f**k?

Read about Washington and the masons. Youll find that America is controleld by and founded on evil deveil worshipers. Streets, and building structures in washington are contructed in pentegram patterns. washington monument is 666 feet. It really gets deep

rodeoangel
I'm not a numeroligist or whatever. it's just cool. And + I believe in those kinda thing.s

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by WindDancer
I see that you're a numerologist. Don't take that stuff seriously. Is just like Fortune telling and the Zodiac.

Hey HEY! Easy on da zodiac nono

Ketchuptome
666 mean 18th Street Gang.
And XVIII..

rodeoangel
never heard of either of those things.

Deano
the illuminati would put there symbols and codes all over the world...but most people woudnt understnd what they mean....the lighted torch is one of there most used symbols..e.g statue of liberty(french freemasons)

Their most used symbols is the lighted torch, the symbol of knowledge and the Sun.
The torch is the most obvious Brotherhood signature. When the Brotherhood assassinated President Kennedy in 1963, they put a lighted torch, the eternal flame which has burned to this day, on his grave in the Arlington Cemetery. After the murder in Dallas the Freemasons erected an obelisk in Dealey Plaza a few yards from the spot where Kennedy was shot. At the top they placed a depiction of the lighted torch.
When Diana, Princess of Wales, was murdered in the Pont de L~Alma Tunnel in Paris, the shrine to her, where people left flowers, became a large gold symbol of the very eternal flame held by the two Statues of Liberty, which just happened to be on top of the tunnel where her car crashed into the 13th pillar. Just a coincidence! On the island where she is said to be buried, they have placed yet another depiction of a lighted torch.http://www.davidicke.net/symbolism/jclicker/images/Eternal-Flame.jpg

Darth_Big_Boy
Crazy stuff!

debbiejo
The No. 11 is so cool....Is this all true???? Wow!! Maybe I should check out my birthday and see what I get...

DCLXVI
Uh oh....eek!

SlipknoT
pretty cool

GCG

MC Mike
Oh no it's a Voodoo - Alien - Mason - Illuminati - UFO - Ghost Super Conspiracy! Oh my god! shock

...don't take this stuff seriously at all man, like Winddancer said.

Ou Be Low hoo
Number 11 ain't all dat and a bag of chips...

1.618 is where it's really at.

MC Mike
Originally posted by Ou Be Low hoo
Number 11 ain't all dat and a bag of chips...

1.618 is where it's really at.

Hell yea Phi baby.

debbiejo
Divine PHI......It's beautious

LanİeWindu™
The title of this thread is annoying me...can we change it to The #11 is Freaky?

hh?

bilb
no expression

Imaginary
I think we've all been reading too much Dan Brown...

Ou Be Low hoo
Originally posted by Imaginary
I think we've all been reading too much Dan Brown...

Actually, some of us didn't learn about the Golden Proportion from the stupid, fukcing Da Vinci Code.

bilb
Now that wasnt nice. If you dont like Dan Brown , fine, but leave Imag alone.. mad

Imaginary
Originally posted by Ou Be Low hoo
Actually, some of us didn't learn about the Golden Proportion from the stupid, fukcing Da Vinci Code.

I'm guessing you're one of those that didn't, but that was uncalled for.

Thanks bilb hug

Reborn Again
Tonight Wed. Mar. 23, on the History Ch. at 9pm, they have the story of the supposed REAL DA VINCI CODE.

botankus
Originally posted by rodeoangel
I figured some of these out on my own and I got some from the internet read them there creepy....

Here are some freaky things about the # 11

The date of the attack: 9/11 - 9 + 1 + 1 =11
September 11th is the 254th day of the year: 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.
After September 11th there are 111 days left to the end of the year.
119 is the area code to Iraq/Iran. 1 + 1 + 9 = 11.
Twin Towers - standing side by side, looks like the number 11.
The first plane to hit the towers was Flight 11.

There's More.......
State of New York - The 11th State added to the Union.
New York City - 11 Letters.
Afghanistan - 11 Letters.
The Pentagon - 11 Letters.
Ramzi Yousef - 11 Letters (convicted of orchestrating the attack on the WTC in 1993)
Flight 11 - 92 on board - 9 + 2 = 11.
Flight 77 - 65 on board - 6 + 5 = 11

This is almost word-for-word an e-mail that I got on 9/20/01.

On a more cynical note to prove a point,

If you take flight #175
1 + 7 + 5 = 13
multiply it by the number of dead hijackers
13 * 19 = 247
subtract the flight number of the pentagon crash
247 - 77 = 170
divide by the sum of the time of the fourth crash (1+0+1+0 = 2)
170 / 2 = 85
subtract the sum of the scores of the first sports game played in N.Y.C. after the attack (6 + 1 = 7)
85-7 = 78
subtract the number of presidents of the United States
78 - 1 = 77
and finally divide by some random number, say 7 -- why not
77 / 7

= 11!!!!

also, DIE BIN LADEN or OSAMA THE ASS also have 11 letters in them

debbiejo
Thanks Reborn, I'll have to watch that...I think these things are interestin.

bilb
Originally posted by Imaginary
I'm guessing you're one of those that didn't, but that was uncalled for.

Thanks bilb hug

Quite welcome!! hug

rodeoangel

Imaginary
PM a mod smile

Ou Be Low hoo
Originally posted by bilb
Now that wasnt nice. If you dont like Dan Brown , fine, but leave Imag alone.. mad

^ Now here's someone who doesn't know what they are talking about...I said nothing about 'Imaginery' and everything about Dan Brown!

Wind it in!

Imaginary
You quoted my post...

dave123
Looks like coincidence to me...

debbiejo
[

Lemonade Whiz
Eleven has now become the new symbol of fear. It seems God got bored in Heaven and wanted numerologists and the like to feel good about themselves.

Maybe someone should come up with an ad saying

"#11, SYMBOL OF SATAN-- WITNESS THE HORRORS OF A SIMPLE NUMBER DESIGNATED FOR FEAR AND DESTRUCTION FOR EVERY MORTAL BEING"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.