3 Y-Wings vs. Millenium Falcon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CountQuan
Who wins?

Tormentor_2004
I dunno.

Darth_Nefarus
If guys like Wedge were piloting the Y-wings, then the Falcon might go down, but the Falcon crew is pretty hardcore. I mean, he did fly into an asteroid field, directly at a Star Destroyer, and he always defeats the odds.

Ub4r_bwnz0r
Removed for eyesore.

Darth Kreiger
Y-Wings are not very good fighters, they're basically Bombers, slow, strong, and not very good at maneuvers. If it was 3 X-Wings, A-Wings, or B-Wings, I'd say they'd win, but I'm going with the Falcon

exanda kane
Oh the falcon can pretty much out do any snubfighter in the Alliance fleet, aswell as the Empire.

Blaxican Hydra
Y-Wings go down uber hard, regardless of whose flying the falcon.

darthsith19
I disagree. It all depends on who the pilot's are. Anakin in a Y-Wing alone could beat the Falcon 6/10 if the Falcon just had Chewie and Lando in it, I think. If the pilot's were Luke, Wedge and Biggs the Falcon is screwed.

exanda kane
Even Anakin would struggle in a ship as slow and cumbersome as a Y-wing.

You could always argue that the Falcon will never seem beatable though, because half of the characters left in Star Wars live on it and killing them off would only kill the series off.

kamikz
Depends on how big the crew for the Falcon is. One pilot couldn't do much, even two would have a hard time. A full crew would probably make it...

Y-Wings does have Ion canons which can shut down the engiens of the Falcon and make it crash...

Blaxican Hydra
Yeah but the buly, unwieldiny bastards have to hit the "fastest ship in the fleet" first. Highly unlikely.

I'm serious, the pilot of the falcon could be frigan Porkins, with the three Y-Wings manned by Luke, Anakin, and Dash Rendr, and Porkins will still win...

kamikz
You think? How could he manuver the whole Falcon by himself successfully. Han and Luke, experienced at shooting and driving, plus having a crew of 4 men, had a hard time hitting some ties, and got hit several times. One blast from the ion canon, and this ship is screwed....

Blaxican Hydra
I- I was joking.

My fault really, I shoulda put the " Sarcasm/ /sarcasm" tags. Ah well.

Blaxican Hydra
Double Post- watchu g0n d0?

Though on a sidenot, has anyone noticed that it took so much effort for a full crew of like 4 to destroy four tie fighters in ANH, yet in Rotj lando and that one fish guy manage to take out like, twelve?

kamikz
Originally posted by Blaxican Hydra

Though on a sidenot, has anyone noticed that it took so much effort for a full crew of like 4 to destroy four tie fighters in ANH, yet in Rotj lando and that one fish guy manage to take out like, twelve?

Ok, the "I'm serious" thing made me uncertain.

Yeah this is pretty dumb....

Sith Lord Windu
Originally posted by Blaxican Hydra

the reson for that is there were only FOUR fighters launched to take it out. in ROTJ, there was a death star and a fleet of star destroyers, you do the maths.

Blaxican Hydra
Um... in normal circumstances, its usualy WORSE when it's a hundred to 1, as opposed to 4 to 1.

Rampant ox
But it does mean the chances of hitting an enemy are far greater.

steverules
I going with the falcon. Even with out it's hyper drive it was still able to hold it's own in ESB.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.