Black Canary vs. Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Discuss.

stormfront13
well black canary has that sonic scream so she has a chance and she is no slouch when it comes to fighting skills

ScarletSpider
Cap's taken down foes with sonic screams before. Lady Lark, or something like that, from Squadron Supreme had a sonic scream and could fly, Cap still beat the crap out of her. Though Lark wasn't as good of a fighter. However, Cap has beaten Batroc, who is the uncontested master of fighting everywhere in any given universe at any time.

stormfront13
i never said she would win

Draco69
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
Cap's taken down foes with sonic screams before. Lady Lark, or something like that, from Squadron Supreme had a sonic scream and could fly, Cap still beat the crap out of her. Though Lark wasn't as good of a fighter. However, Cap has beaten Batroc, who is the uncontested master of fighting everywhere in any given universe at any time.

Lady Lark's scream is one-directional. Black Canary's is more potent and omni-directional. Also I think that Captain America beat Lady Lark by deflecting another Squadron member's attack into her.

stormfront13
well now that i think about it black canary can win. it'll be pretty hard for him to attack while she is doing her scream and she is a great fighter

the Darkone
it will be hard to scream if your jaw is broken. And he alot stronger then she is master of different art forms. Go cap

Draco69
Black Canary has a good chance. She's mastered several martial art styles. She has trained with Lady Shiva. I strongly doubt that Cap would go so far to break a woman's jaw. He's very antique in sex role values.

kgkg
i go with black Canary

like draco says she knows martial art.

and cap beated them because his a hero that's why.

spiderman beated sinsiter six also because his a hero.

but this is hero vs hero

stormfront13
canary has great martial arts skills she trained w/ lady shiva and wildcat two of the best fighters. her canary cry just makes her better

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.