Electro Vs. Spider-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tormentor_2004
If Electro blasts about 1 million volts of electricity, how is Spider-Man suppose to beat him. He wont have time to get water.

Spiderman_RJ
avoiding the discharge with spidersense before elctro shoot it, otherwise hes fried.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Tormentor_2004
If Electro blasts about 1 million volts of electricity, how is Spider-Man suppose to beat him. He wont have time to get water.

Spider-man has spidey-sense to help him avoid being shot at. If he can punch electro hard enough the fight should be over very quickly. Then we see Electro's funeral.

Reborn Again
Originally posted by Tormentor_2004

You do know that water is a conduit for electricity, right? So Spidey getting water to try to stop one of Electro's attacks would be the ultimate worse thing to do! Rubber insulates against electricity. So naturally Spider would try to hide or insulate himself with rubber. And if he's near the 2005 Sex Expo when Electro attacks, there's the world's giant condom on display. So he can hid in that. A slick hiding place for a slick superhero.

laughing

Red Superfly
Spidey has worn a special rubber suit before.

And he's beaten him too many times now, you'd think he's just give up.

Spiderman_RJ
but i remember one comics (Recently like 98 98 or 2k) where electro got superpowerfull and humiliated spiderman, making hsi brain goes nuts.

Spiderman_RJ
but they killed aunt may and then said it was a clone, and broke doc octopus neck and then he came back as nothing had happened , so i guess we cant take marvel writer seriously

thundercracker
sad i typed out all the times spidey beat electro and how but my connection cut out and now its gone NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

dami wilson
Spidey vs electro has always been one of my favs. Electro is a nutter as we say in the UK. He'd bring alot of comedy to the film! Spidey knows he can beat him cus Electro is plain stupid but powerful and over confident! I think it'd make a good film!

Fry spidey's butt? Ha ha ha, or his mask! Maybe he burns Spidey's mask on TV and everybody gets to know his identity and he'd.......have to retire? JJJonah would have a fit and die of laughter!

Paola
moving & renaming....

manjaro
this is a moot point for as recently as late last year(oct.-dec.) electro beat down spidy and put him in the ER, cuz when he was in prison doc ock schooled him on all the posiblites of having electrical powers, and how to use them properly and he whooped spidey sooo bad it wasnt even funny(actually it kinda was)

Scoobless
yeah.......but that was marvel knights , i don't know if it's canon

although in regular spidey titles Electro made Spider-Man beg for his life...... i think he may be the only one to have done that..... after that he fought Spidey and Nate Grey... Grey tried to shut his powers down but as brainwaves are electrical Electro took down Nate first........ great move thumbup

Draco69
Wait a minute. Electro took down Nate Grey but he couldn't handle Spider-Man? What the f**k? He's pretty powerful now though right?

Scoobless
i think he took down Nate easier because Nate's mind reached out first and he used the connection against him.

powerful now? not sure...... he sorta exploded at the end of that fight and then the Spidey titles got relaunched and the Electro character totally changed ......... kinda sucked as i was just getting to like him

he may not be at the top of his power as he was against Spidey and Nate but he is still pretty tough

manjaro
Marvel is Marvel IMO. its not like the comic was published by uncle lucky's publishing house so i wouldnt call Marvel Knights canon

Scoobless
Marvel Knights and Ultimate lines aren't canon....... as far as i am aware

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.