x-team VS x-team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stormfront13
ok teams are

team gold
leader-storm
wolverine
magma
emma frost
nightcrawler
rogue(mrs marvel powers)

VS

team silver
leader-cyclops
colossus
bishop
rachel grey
psylock
angel

let the battle begin!!

Draco69
Team silver.

stormfront13
i think team gold will win

Draco69
Psylocke's TK and Rachel's TK is too much for team gold.

stormfront13
most likely emma will engage rachel in telepathic combat(emma most likely wins seeing as she already ahs easily). imo rogue is sent by storm to take out besys's powers cause she is powerful. but this is only my opinion and i think its even

Draco69
Psylocke already beat Rogue with her TK in X-Treme X-Men. Emma would most likely win against Rachel though in psychic combat.

stormfront13
yeah imo emma definitley takes rachel down. but the x-men can still use her powers when fighting betsy and storm should be able toi affect the inside of betsy's tk shield most likely taking her out. imo storm can also take out colossus i mean he is like steel isn't he??imo nightcrawler is the first to go down. and can't kurt just teleport out of a tk hold??

Draco69
Storm isn't taking out Colossus with lightening.

A rather simple solution is for Betsy to use her TK to suffocate the gold team. Especially with Cyke at the helm.

wolverine8888
x-team VS x-team
ok teams are

team gold
leader-storm
wolverine
magma
emma frost
nightcrawler
rogue(mrs marvel powers)

VS

team silver
leader-cyclops
colossus
bishop
rachel grey
psylock

From looking at this I cant realy see how team one will lose. there not a person on team two who could take out wolverine or storm.

Draco69
The hell? Rachel Grey possesses the a fascimile of the Phoenix Force. She blasted Wolverine to hell in the "Agent of Hydra" event. Psylocke possesses top-tier TK. Bishop already beat Wolverine twice in recent events.

Storm can be taken down by Rachel Grey, Psylocke or Bishop.

stormfront13
i find it hard to believe bishop could take down storm- and it takes time for rachel to get in storms head to take her out as we all saw in the recent uncanny x-men comic. although rachel can use her telekineses imo storm prevails depending on the enviroment. imo psylock would be a match for storm maybe ending up w/ storm losing. and isn't colossus just solid matel(steel) metal condunts electricity which would most likely hurt colossus a lot.imo team gold wins

wolverine8888
first off bishop has not taken down wolverine he was able to bye trying as hard as he could beat wolverine in a friendly training were wolverine was teaching the exersize which if u read it storm even commented on his actions and she was disapionte din him. the wolverine enemy on the state that doesent mean crap that she was able to blast him it wasent even wolverine controling his own body and the blast dident even hurt him just sent him out the room

Draco69
Bishop beat Wolverine recently in a tunnel. He knocked him out.

Wolverine was facing Rachel at his fullest capabilites. He was just evil. The blast HURT. She nearly fried him. Wolverine ran like a b****.

stormfront13
well imo storm can take out a lot of people on team silver so i say team gold wins

wolverine8888
first off in the tunnel wolverine and bishop dident fight u clearly dident read the next comic lol u realy need to know ur facts befor u speak. wolverine was beeing attack by nanices and his healing factor was having a hard time deal with them he and bishop dident fight in the least they just appeared as if they were going to. also with ur saying of wolverine fighting at his best they never fought lol wolverine was talking to her next off if u read what wolverine was saying he was telling the person who was controling him that he would kill them if they touch her. when have u ever heard of wolverine beign scared of any one he would fight the person to the death he wante douta there so he dident end up killing her and that whole time he said teleport that was actauly the person controling him was saying if u read it care fully

pr1983
team silver imo...

cyclops leading rachel, colossus, psylocke and bishop?

they'll take gold down for sure...

cyke will simply instruct them to hit emma first, leaving storm, wolverine, magma, rogue and nightcrawler...

and there is the last point...

cyclops knows each xman's abilities better than themselves...

colossus is not being hurt by anyone besides emma...

rachel has (as was said) a facsimile of the phoenix force...

psycloke is a quality t.k...

yes

Draco69
Originally posted by wolverine8888
first off in the tunnel wolverine and bishop dident fight u clearly dident read the next comic lol u realy need to know ur facts befor u speak. wolverine was beeing attack by nanices and his healing factor was having a hard time deal with them he and bishop dident fight in the least they just appeared as if they were going to. also with ur saying of wolverine fighting at his best they never fought lol wolverine was talking to her next off if u read what wolverine was saying he was telling the person who was controling him that he would kill them if they touch her. when have u ever heard of wolverine beign scared of any one he would fight the person to the death he wante douta there so he dident end up killing her and that whole time he said teleport that was actauly the person controling him was saying if u read it care fully

Do actually believe that Wolverine can defeat a woman with grade A telepathy and TK?

Fanboyism at its worst ladies and gentlemen.

pr1983
Originally posted by Draco69
Do actually believe that Wolverine can defeat a woman with grade A telepathy and TK?

Fanboyism at its worst ladies and gentlemen.

draco... you do know who that is that wrote that...

Draco69
Yes. He believes Wolverine can beat ANYONE. Even Superman.

pr1983
Originally posted by Draco69
Yes. He believes Wolverine can beat ANYONE. Even Superman.

i know... so there's no point in even bothering to use the word fanboy... he's bringing it to a whole new level...

silver team members that can take logan:

rachel (obviously)
colossus

even bishop, psylocke and cyclops would have a good chance at bringing him down...

Draco69
Very True.

pr1983
the key to this fight is emma... once she goes down the rest will follow...

Draco69
Which Cyke already knows...although he probably won't get any action from her for weeks after his team kicks her team's ass.

pr1983
meh... whatever telepath shows up next will hop into bed with him...

ayjay
HAHA...so0o truue....

I think that silver has a slight upper hand in the battle. Scott is the bext leader the x-men have had, so he knows how to utilise each team member in order to do the most damage. Rachael and Psylocke Both tackling emma i think could take Emma out...

i woulnd't underestimate nighty though...he could easily telport someones head off....

Draco69
He wouldn't though. He's a priest (sorta).

pr1983
thats IF he can... his teleportation method is still open to debate...

stormfront13
he can't teleport someones head off- and i thought psylock only had her telekineses. imo team gold wins. rachel hates emma so they will most likely fight and emma can now use her powers while in diamond form so she most likely be hurt. nightcrawler can take cyclops. emma can take rachel. storm should be able to hurt colossus cause he is metal after all. the only person i see being a problem is psylock

pr1983
Originally posted by stormfront13
he can't teleport someones head off- and i thought psylock only had her telekineses. imo team gold wins. rachel hates emma so they will most likely fight and emma can now use her powers while in diamond form so she most likely be hurt. nightcrawler can take cyclops. emma can take rachel. storm should be able to hurt colossus cause he is metal after all. the only person i see being a problem is psylock

rachel and emma is the only competition...

cyke will see kurt coming... cyke knows kurt better than kurt does...

storm is not hurting colossus unless she spends several minutes hitting him... he is not simply 'metal'...

stormfront13
isn't he just solid steel and cycke is not goint to know if he is coming foe him or someone else- he won't know what direction he is coming from he isn't spider-man.

BENITO
gold team

pr1983
isn't he just solid steel and cycke is not goint to know if he is coming foe him or someone else- he won't know what direction he is coming from he isn't spider-man.

colossus is not just solid steel... he is organic steel... and quite durable against most forms of attacks...

cyclops has spent years training with kurt... he'll most likely guess which direction kurt is coming from...

stormfront13
it doesn't matter it is only seconds for him to reapeer. imo nightcrawler takes him down. bishop is still human and storm can create a field of intensly cold around him freezing him. she's done this before and she can do it again. when colossus fought the twisted sisters he was still hurt by plasma attacks and magma will most likey hurt him. she may not beat him but she can hurt him. emma can attack telepathically in diamond form and she can beat rachel. i see psylock being the only problem

pr1983
ive written how i think the fight will go down already...

cyclops knows to take down emma first... once thats done gold team are screwed...

yes, seconds... and cyclops will have a fair idea where he'll reappear, and who says he'll be alone? they work as a team... rachel will have probably already taken down kurt at the start of the fight...

silver will fight as a team moreso than gold will...

thats why i believe they will take it...

stormfront13
why will they fight more as a team?? both are good leaders and lead in different ways.emma can attack telapathically in diamond forn so she will be hard to take down. emma can beat rachel. then gold team only has psylock imo gold team wins

pr1983
why will they fight more as a team?? both are good leaders and lead in different ways.emma can attack telapathically in diamond forn so she will be hard to take down. emma can beat rachel. then gold team only has psylock imo gold team wins

emma can be taken down rather easily... while rachel distratcts her:

cyclops can blast emma, colossus can break her, psylocke can t.k her, bishop can shoot her with one of those futuristic guns of his... thats emma done... then its game over...#

the silver team can survive without rachel better than gold can survive without emma imo... emma is golds key member, once she's down its over...

stormfront13
cyckes blast doesn't affect emma while in diamond form and whats to say colossus can even get to her. imo storm and emma are the key members of the gold team. whats to stop kurt from teleporting behind psylock right away and taking her out or doing the same to rachel. magma can hold off colossus can attacks like hers have affected him min the past. imo the gold teams wins cause after emma is done w/ rachel emma can take a lot of people out

pr1983
cyckes blast doesn't affect emma while in diamond form and whats to say colossus can even get to her. imo storm and emma are the key members of the gold team. whats to stop kurt from teleporting behind psylock right away and taking her out or doing the same to rachel. magma can hold off colossus can attacks like hers have affected him min the past. imo the gold teams wins cause after emma is done w/ rachel emma can take a lot of people out

yes it does affect her... that comic was bullshit writing...

colossus could easily...

storm can be taken down by several of silver team rather easily...

kurt could try... but rachel would see him coming...

stormfront13
only like two of the silver teams people can take down storm... well maybe one

pr1983
only like two of the silver teams people can take down storm... well maybe one

cyclops, bishop, rachel, psylocke...

stormfront13
she can take down cyclops(happened w/ out powers) bishop is human she can freeze him(takes seconds as it did when she did it to shaw in phoenix saga) rachel has tried before to get in storms mind and it takes time and that is time rachel doesn't have. i know about the telekineess but storm can still use her powers while it happening. and imo psylock and storm would be colse.

stormfront13
well anyway imo team golw wins

Swanky-Tuna
As a team, it looks like silver team has more going for them.

wolverine8888
first off bishop cant nor cyclopes or collussus take down wolverine or storm the only one who has a chance of doing so and I dought she can either

Draco69
Psylocke would own Wolverine.

As would Rachel Summers.

Swanky-Tuna
If Cyclops can blow up the moon, or even a small mountain, I'm sure he'll have no problem blowing the heads off Wolverine and Storm. Or just knock them out.

wolverine8888
first off cyclpops has blast wolverine full force befor and wolverine got right back up. next psylock was trained bye wolverine and is no way his eqaul in skill she is 2 level be neath him on the stats. she would lsoe to wolverine pritty quickly

Swanky-Tuna
Full force? Wolverine took no damage from a shot that could blow apart a giant robit? I play the bs card.

Draco69
Psylocke is top-tier TK. Any attack he makes will be deflected. Wolverine cannot do anything against a person with mind over matter. Claws, martial arts and senses are useless against her.

Draco69
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Full force? Wolverine took no damage from a shot that could blow apart a giant robit? I play the bs card.

Ditto. A full force optic blast would render him a smoking carcass.

wolverine8888
he has defeated phylock befor and all she ahs from all her powers is a dam swork which can cut throu any thing but wolverines claws and skeleton and he would clearly beat her again. actauly wolverine took damage from it but just healed him self right back up he was smokign from the back and was quite pissed at cyke but the fight that would of ended in cykes death was stopped bye storm. also havok try to kill wolverine once bye hitting him piont blank full forrce he wolverine punch right through the blash and hit him in the face nocking him out thou wolverine whole arm well just metal form the blast.

Swanky-Tuna
Alright, then after Emma is downed, Rachael makes Logan think he's a kitten for a few hours.

Draco69
Her powers are telekinisis. Mind over matter. A "damn sword" is not all she can form. TK shields, battering rams, immobilzation, etc. To make a short battle all she has to do is telekinetically clog his airway, give him a stroke, stop his heart etc. There's nothing Wolverine can do against a telekinetic on Betsy's level.

Draco69
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Alright, then after Emma is downed, Rachael makes Logan think he's a kitten for a few hours.

Rachel is more than enough to take down Wolverine. There's absolutely nothing Wolverine can do to her.

wolverine8888
why has pylock never done any of the things u have said is she is cappable of doign all of that she can make a shield but she doesent have the power to stop ur heart. niether her or reachel is enough to stop wolverine. also reachel cna not make wolverine think he is a kitten his mind is one of the hardest minds on the planet for some one to read his memories alone would make her go crazy charls him self is not able to do so with out much much pain and the most they could do was shut of his human side which would send him into feral rage just like cabel son did and he is now dead because no longer were his mind attacks able to do shit

Draco69
She does now. She's back. And she uses her powers much more constructively than she used to. She can just lift him into the air (which he can't break) and telekinetically blast him to death.

Rachel can't do anything to Wolverine? How about blasting him to oblivion? The girl has the Phoenix Force at her side for god's sake.

You're being very irrational.

Swanky-Tuna
Then Rachel can suspend Wolverine in midair while they battle the rest of the team.

wolverine8888
she culd do so if she new how to full control her pheniox force wich she doesent that is why she always gets her ass kciked in most of the fights she has when she with the x-men. pylock back but they have not even shown her powers much at all u are just speculating

pr1983
she can take down cyclops(happened w/ out powers) bishop is human she can freeze him(takes seconds as it did when she did it to shaw in phoenix saga) rachel has tried before to get in storms mind and it takes time and that is time rachel doesn't have. i know about the telekineess but storm can still use her powers while it happening. and imo psylock and storm would be colse.

storm took down cyclops years ago, without powers, things have changed considerably... even then he refused to use his powers, different story today...

it takes a second to pull the trigger, bishop could take her down no problem... and rachel could get inside her head, only takes a little effort...

first off bishop cant nor cyclopes or collussus take down wolverine or storm the only one who has a chance of doing so and I dought she can either

read a comic...

first off cyclpops has blast wolverine full force befor and wolverine got right back up.

nope, never happened...

dude... you have no idea what you are talking about... wolverine goes down rather easily in this fight compared to storm or emma...

stormfront13
wolverine888 not to be rude or anything but do you know anything about comic characters?? psylock, rachel, bishop, maybe cyclops, and storm can all take wolverine out. and pr ur right, things have changed but back then he couldn't even hit storm and she had no powers, and bishop can't use guns cause thats extremly unfair. and i can't remember who said it but emma already beat rachel rather easily. and once again the only problem i see on team silver it psylock

black wolverine
team gold will win

Draco69
No they won't. Too powerful. Rachel has the Phoenix Force. No contest.

stormfront13
yes rachel has a part of the phoenix force but is too inexpierenced and young to use it. emma easily beat her

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.