if you could recast the xmen movies which actors would you chose?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mr.smiley
i hope THIS ONE hasn't been done

LISA-J
I don't think I would have had ian mckellen as mags,though not quite sure who I would have chosen.

mr.smiley
cyclops-ben afflect,dalph lundron
wolverine-
prof.x-keep stewart
storm-tyra banks
magneto-keep mckellen
jean grey-
nightcrawler-
sabretooth-
mystique-
toad-
lady deathstrike-
striker-

not sure who else

stormfront13
for storm i'd use beyonce, naomi cambell, or tyra banks

pr1983
Originally posted by stormfront13
for storm i'd use beyonce, naomi cambell, or tyra banks

neither can act... at all...

get someone with some talent...

i'd chuck marsden too... maybe paquin, definately ashmore...

stormfront13
imo they can all act.

pr1983
act badly...

tyra banks and naomi campbell are models, not actresses...

beyonce is terribly overrated...

stormfront13
well beyonce's stared in four movies including co-stared with mike myers and cuba gooding jr. and coming soon steve martin. imo hse is a good actress and how is she overrated??

pr1983
she was in austin powers as eye candy... she's the flavour of the month, she won't last...

why overrated? unconvincing, no prescence... she isnt even the most talented in destiny's child, she's only up there cos her daddy runs the thing...

stormfront13
she is definitley the most talented in dc- she sold the most records and she sings the most. she is convincing, and has great stage presence. a ton of people like her. jamie fox wants to do a duet with her. she can cat and she looks like storm

pr1983
she is definitley the most talented in dc- she sold the most records and she sings the most. she is convincing, and has great stage presence. a ton of people like her. jamie fox wants to do a duet with her. she can cat and she looks like storm

no, kelly is, alwasy has been...

she sold records cos she had jay z doing all the work for her...

convincing as what? austin powers' girlfriend? no...

a ton of people like avril lavigne and britney spears... your point is?

jamie fox wants to further his career... its actually a shrewd move...

she's black... that doesnt mean she looks like storm...

she can cat? whats that?

MysterioxX619Xx
I think that Angela Bassett or Iman should have been Storm and thats if they made her back to her african roots the way she should have been.

Also my favorite from DC is Michelle stick out tongue.

stormfront13
j-z didn't do any work except rap in crazt in love- and if it were up to me i would have cast naomi cambell, tyra banks or beyonce and i don't care what pr has to say

pr1983
j-z didn't do any work except rap in crazt in love- and if it were up to me i would have cast naomi cambell, tyra banks or beyonce and i don't care what pr has to say

feisty arent we...

Beyonce did all her own work... and Britney writes all her own stuff... suuuure...

Mainstream
Beyonce as Storm would suck....take it from me a friendly black man.

pr1983
Look, Stormfront...

Your entitled to your opinion, i am not disputing that...

but if i disagree i am entitled to voice my opinion, and vice versa...

Its nothing personal at all... if we differ on some points we will argue, it happens...

stormfront13
i know... i'm just defending one of my favorite singers thats all

pr1983
i know... i'm just defending one of my favorite singers thats all

of course, your entitled to...

i'll admit there have been moments where i've found her entertaining...

but my opinion is still the same as i posted...

stormfront13
ok well i was just goin by who looks like her not really by who can act cause imo acting isn't really all that hard but i'm most likey wrong

Alpha Centauri
McKellen is too old to be Magneto.

Halle Berry is too insular to be Storm. She isn't the commanding character she is in the comics.

Paquin, Ashmore and most of the others need to just be dropped. I don't know who I'd get to replace them but they definately need to go.

Beyonce sucks as an actress. Defending your favourite singer is fine and all that, but don't do it where movies are concerned. She's a shit actress, she could never play Storm. I think Jessica Alba is incredibly, unbelievably hot, but if she sucks as Sue Storm-Richards in the F4 movie, nothing is gonna stop me from saying so.

X-Men is already too knee deep in it's own BS now anyway. X-Men was shit, like a made for TV movie. X-2 was cameos R us. Now we have one movie left to do a whole Phoenix Saga and 3+ back stories to go on. It's stupid.

The Phoenix Saga bored me anyway. There's only so much "Fight it Jean", "I can't!" I can take.

-AC

pr1983
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

There's only so much "Fight it Jean", "I can't!" I can take.

-AC

laughing

stormfront13
well on a bunch of sites and interviews i have seen they are concidering taking christins millian to play storm cause storm kinda plays a part in the phoenix saga if thats where we'tr goin

Mainstream
she's hot enough to be storm..but can miss millian act? I hope so.

pr1983
well on a bunch of sites and interviews i have seen they are concidering taking christins millian to play storm cause storm kinda plays a part in the phoenix saga if thats where we'tr goin
Originally posted by Mainstream
she's hot enough to be storm..but can miss millian act? I hope so.

even if she can act she is way too young...

stormfront13
yeah she looks nothing like storm so i hope they don't

Mainstream
I think Hallie was an okay storm

Alpha Centauri
Nicholas Cage looks nothing like Johnny Blaze but I'm willing to bet he'll be the star of the best Marvel movie when Ghost Rider hits the screens.

Why? Coz he can act. They're movies not fashion shows.

I would prefer not to have a 2+ hour version of the Phoenix Saga. It will be the worst. It was bad enough reading it. Then in the cartoon, every episode was "Jean, don'tcha remember me! Jean!" "Scotttttt!...".

Replace Jean and Scott with Janssen and Marsden.

Yes exactly.

-AC

stormfront13
i like halle but i don't think she protrayed storms character right

pr1983
Nicholas Cage looks nothing like Johnny Blaze but I'm willing to bet he'll be the star of the best Marvel movie when Ghost Rider hits the screens.

Why? Coz he can act. They're movies not fashion shows.

I would prefer not to have a 2+ hour version of the Phoenix Saga. It will be the worst. It was bad enough reading it. Then in the cartoon, every episode was "Jean, don'tcha remember me! Jean!" "Scotttttt!...".

Replace Jean and Scott with Janssen and Marsden.

Yes exactly.

-AC

definately a possibility...

Alpha Centauri
She did have that kinda....."2nd in command, not really that good anyway" feel didn't she?

So of course you don't feel they portrayed her right.

-AC

Mainstream
you don't have to look like the character to be good...you just have to make the audience believe you are that character. like that black guy...Micheal clarke duncan in Daredevil.

stormfront13
hey!!, lets not go there- i don't think any of the characters were played right, i wish that they would have called in a bunch of comic fans to do the movie and i don't like what they did. imo they should have followed order of comics- first movie shows original and them growing into their powers and at the end they are aptured at that island- second movie xavier goes all over the world and gets the second generation and has them save the first team. i wish they would have done that that way we would have seen more characters already

Mainstream
I agree...Days of Future past would be a better storyline to bring to the big screen.

stormfront13
yeah maybe

Mainstream
only a maybe Stormfront?

stormfront13
well yeah it would cause then i'd be able to see storm kick some sentinal a$$ but then i'd have to see her die and i don't really want to lol

Mainstream
I forgot about the storm and Wolverine dying part..but at least Shadowcat would get a big role hahahah

stormfront13
yeah but we'd have to know about shadowcat so it'd be kinda hard for them to do this but it was a good idea.

mr.smiley
to follow the comic exactly i think would have been kinda of lame,unless they realy took their time.
plus that would have made for a long movie and without wolverine a doubt cyclops and xavier would of held it up.
beast would have been cool.

stormfront13
yeah ur right its just they don't really follow any pattern from the comics besides phoenix

mr.smiley
originaly they had talked to former misfits frontman glenn danzig to play the part of wolverine.
In one of his latest interviews he said he met with singer but touring conflicted with scheduling.
then it went to dougray scott and finaly to hugh jackman.

i think it would have been cool to see how danzig did logan.

mr.smiley
yeah.
but when you look at it the phoenix saga has the potential to be awesome in a movie.
i'll be realy if they cut cyclops like they did in the second one.
cyclops needs to play a big part if their going into the phoenix saga.
it would be cool to see the shiar empire too

stormfront13
yah and the battle for phoenix w/ the shiiar

mr.smiley
that would be crazy.
in x2 is that cosmic being they show at the very beginning suppose to be the phoenix or something

mr.smiley
i didn't even realy pay attention the first few times i saw it

DarkCrawler
http://www.uncannyxmen.net/images/atlas/jeansuicide.jpg

stormfront13
yeah i could see that part being very compelling in the movie

Alpha Centauri
yeah i could see that part being very compelling in the movie

I will be asleep during it, let me know how it goes.

-AC

stormfront13
laughing laughing laughing

mr.smiley
i doubt the shiar will be in it.
and what the hell is this about segournie weaver playing emma frost in x3?

stormfront13
whose segournie weaver ??

mr.smiley
she played riply in the alien movies

pr1983
sigourney weaver is way to old to play emma frost... and she was singers choice, i doubt we'll see her in x3...

ayjay
that woman is ooold....and NOT hot....emma is hot....and i think all this Shiar business is too far fetched to hit the movie x-men....

Paola
didn't we have a thread like this?

pr1983
This is it:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=3284386#post3284386

Paola
thanks paul

but I feel this title suits better erm

pr1983
it does i agree...

mr.smiley
gladiator would have to be toned down.
no mohawk.
or maybe a little one.
i doubt the shiar will be in it but i think other life might be hinted at in x3 or we might see a starship in the distance in a scene

stormfront13
i think the shiar would be good to have in x3 because it would be a good fight sequence

pr1983
but the x-men would all be beaten... badly...

moondragon
Here it is Kiddos. Take your pick.raver

Professor X = Stewart was perfect. Born for the role.
Storm = Tyra Banks, RuPaul, Nona M. Gaye, Gina Torres
Cyclops = Ben Browder, Brendan Fraser, Hugh Jackman, Adrian Paul
Wolverine = Vin Diesel, Christian Kane, Mario Van Peebles
Rogue = Jennifer Garner, Angelina Jolie, Peta Wilson, Jessica Biel
Jean = Angie Everhart, Peta Wilson, Liv Tyler, Alicia Witt

Magneto = Richard Gere, Harrison Ford smokin'

mr.smiley
fighting the shiar movie wise would probably be a lot like the comic.

a battle of honor in which the xmen loose but in the end everybody wins.

j-lover
vin as wolvie no. i love vin but he is no wolverin, he is a action star but not a comic character action star i feel he wold look funny in the movie. as for angela B as storm but i feel halle is doing good job they may not have written storm write in the first two movies but maybe they will in the third and we will see how halle will do with the right material

j-lover
also i love the idea of tyra because she is my favorite model but that is what she is a model i know she has been in a couple movies and tv shows and did good in some and not so good in others but i hate it when people cross jobs i feel that an actress should be an actress, a model should be a model and a singer should be a singer

pr1983
tyra is a fine looking woman, you'll get no argument from me... but she is not a good actress...

halle was poor... blaming the writers and singer is a cop out, if she was agreat storm it would be all halle and she would get all the credit, but when she's shit people seem to exhonerate her completely... she was bad and the writers were bad, it was both...

mr.smiley
vin diesel has the attitude to play wolverine but realy not the looks.

MysterioxX619Xx
Vin is too tall for the role, if you want to perfect the character then get some one that will fit the character perfect.

crono
Do any of you people giving actresses to play Storm know what good acting is... at all. Beyonce? Are you serious? Just don't speak anymore.
Storm should have been played by Vanessa Williams, she is kind of light skinned but thats ok because Hugh was way too tall to be Wolverine but he was able to play the essence of the character well. Venessa could definalty play Storm.

j-lover
Even though i love halle i think vanessa might have done a good job with the maturity of storm but in looks she wouldn't do so well and if you might have not notice people are going by looks first than how the actor or actress acts the part.

j-lover
also i agree with the beyonce thing she is not a good actress the only reason here movies have done well is because ofwho she is and not her work im not trying to hate on her or anything but like i said earlier she should stay being a singer

nimbus006
Ok here are my picks for each character:
1. Xavier: Stewart
2. Magneto: The Marshall from Chronicles of Riddick love Mckellan amazing Gandalf, but doesnt have right look, maybe if they slicked his hair back and added some muscle to him...lol
3. Wolverine- Hugh Jackman
4. Jean Grey- Thought Famke was good
5. Nightcrawler- Alan Cummings was good
6. Cyclops- Jonny Cage from MOrtal Kombat
7. Storm- Angela Basset
8. Iceman- Ryan Reynolds

pr1983
Originally posted by nimbus006
Ok here are my picks for each character:
1. Xavier: Stewart
2. Magneto: The Marshall from Chronicles of Riddick love Mckellan amazing Gandalf, but doesnt have right look, maybe if they slicked his hair back and added some muscle to him...lol
3. Wolverine- Hugh Jackman
4. Jean Grey- Thought Famke was good
5. Nightcrawler- Alan Cummings was good
6. Cyclops- Jonny Cage from MOrtal Kombat
7. Storm- Angela Basset
8. Iceman- Ryan Reynolds

we've been saying before that linden would be a good cyke (nice that someone agrees big grin)

Ryan Reynolds... maybe...

Magneto i dont know... the marshall... maybe..

stormfront13
Do any of you people giving actresses to play Storm know what good acting is... at all. Beyonce? Are you serious? Just don't speak again.-posted by crono

just becuase you don't like her doesn't mean you have to get rude about it., i only suggested her cause i like her and i think she has a resemblance to storm. i never said she would be good at acting the part.

pr1983
Do any of you people giving actresses to play Storm know what good acting is... at all. Beyonce? Are you serious? Just don't speak again.-posted by crono

just becuase you don't like her doesn't mean you have to get rude about it., i only suggested her cause i like her and i think she has a resemblance to storm. i never said she would be good at acting the part.

then there was no reason to suggest her...

stormfront13
i only suggested her cause look wise

pr1983
ok, well even lookwise imo she looks nothing like storm... too young, too pale...

Alpha Centauri
I can't argue with Jessica Biel as Rogue. She is the spitting image of the character, can act decently if she tries.

-AC

stormfront13
i don't think jessica biel really looks like rogue- but i hope they do replace her but even though i can't see the resemblance i would like her to play rogue, i don't like the actress they got now

j-lover
when you think about it no actor or actress is going to look just like the character(stewert an exception). I mean look t how the people drew the characters if you can find someone that look like that everything on them might not be real

stormfront13
well no one looks excatley like them. its almost impossiible

Capt_Fantastic
McKellen is too old to be Magneto.

Halle Berry is too insular to be Storm. She isn't the commanding character she is in the comics.

Paquin, Ashmore and most of the others need to just be dropped. I don't know who I'd get to replace them but they definately need to go.

Beyonce sucks as an actress. Defending your favourite singer is fine and all that, but don't do it where movies are concerned. She's a shit actress, she could never play Storm. I think Jessica Alba is incredibly, unbelievably hot, but if she sucks as Sue Storm-Richards in the F4 movie, nothing is gonna stop me from saying so.

X-Men is already too knee deep in it's own BS now anyway. X-Men was shit, like a made for TV movie. X-2 was cameos R us. Now we have one movie left to do a whole Phoenix Saga and 3+ back stories to go on. It's stupid.

The Phoenix Saga bored me anyway. There's only so much "Fight it Jean", "I can't!" I can take.

-AC

BITE YOUR TOUNGE AC!

Ian McKellan is the right age to play Magneto, once you remove the outlandish aspect that Magneto was turned into an infant and then aged back to his thirties. PLUS!, he is my favorite actor and one of the best perfomers in the world. I have never seen a movie he's played in that wasn't made a hundred times better because of his involvment. The man can do anything. He's been my favorite actor since Apt Pupil came out.

As for what you say about the Phoenix Saga, I agree totally. It's boring, outlandish and ...well...uninteresting.

But, since it's already gotta happen, then remove the boring space alien aspect of it and approach it from a more realistic standpoint.

moondragon

stormfront13
how bout jada pinket as storm???(will smith's wife)

Mainstream
I was think big Will wife as Storm too.....she'd do better than Halle.

stormfront13
yeah and she can do the fight scenes(matrix)

hoorayforpeepee
ryan reynolds (assuming he can do cajun) would be a pretty good gambit. first glance mad me think reynolds would be a good iceman, but he's too big, and iceman is supposed to be teenaged.

linden ashby as cyclops would be effing brilliant assuming he can act (i have never seen him oustide of MK, which isn't exactly and acting showcase) and is tall enough. actually, he looks abit too old now, though hollywood magic could fix that easy enough.

moondragon
Jada has the look, the bod, the moves, and the talent. Unfortunatly, she is even shorter than Halle.
Nice try. Thanks for playing though.haha

stormfront13
alright i heard and read that gwen stefani or lindsay lohan might play dazzler when she comes into the movies which is supposed to be the third one what do you guys think of that??

pr1983
alright i heard and read that gwen stefani or lindsay lohan might play dazzler when she comes into the movies which is supposed to be the third one what do you guys think of that??

if this isnt an aprils fool i may have to kill your source...

stormfront13
its not i read it on a bunch of sites that they are considering lindsay or gwen for dazzler maybe jessica simpson, and they've already discarded brittany

pr1983
its not i read it on a bunch of sites that they are considering lindsay or gwen for dazzler maybe jessica simpson, and they've already discarded brittany

they should all die... all of em...

stormfront13
idk i say gwen might fit the part but lindsay might also. i don't want them to but if eother f them do then i'm not gonna be all that mad

pr1983
idk i say gwen might fit the part but lindsay might also. i don't want them to but if eother f them do then i'm not gonna be all that mad

gwen is a talented perfomer, i like her... but i don't think she'd be able for it...

lohan is a spawn of satan... she has no talent imo and makes millions... another britney clone...

stormfront13
ha ha ha ha

LISA-J
That's old news from last year,it's a load of crap-don't believe it.

pr1983
My Line up would be:

Cyclops - Linden Ashby or Kevin Sorbo

http://stephan.lanribeiro.free.fr/LindenAshby.jpghttp://images.art.com/images/PRODUCTS/large/10052000/10052388.jpg

Storm - Angela Bassett or Vivica A. Fox

http://www.founders.howard.edu/Commencement2000/IMAGES/Bassett250.jpghttp://pub.tv2.no/multimedia/na/archive/00143/Modell1_143623a.jpg

Emma Frost - Melissa George

http://images.zap2it.com/20040726/blondes_ontheredcarpet01/001_melissageorge_lotrpr.jpg

More later...

stormfront13
lisa i ust read that on a site recently thats updated all the time so idk

LISA-J
No their obviously just repeating old rumours(cause they where also saying britany and jessica simpson may have roles at one point),there's been no word from fox that there will even be any new females in x-3.

savagerampage
hmmmmm for looks wise who resemble the character then.

patrick stewart is perfect
magento- though mckellan is good, i would like a younger magneto, harrison ford, or christopher lambert, with his grey raiden hair extensions would be awesome.
jean - angie everhart, though famke needs to grow her hair longer
wolverine-hugh is pretty good. lolol i heard vin diesels name, brought up hes actually not that tall, met him before hes only like 5'7, 5'9 he doesnt look the part anyway.
storm - i liked halle berry
cyclops - the dude who played him was alright
iceman - stifler dude from american pie
rouge - ali landry she is from louisianna perfect for the part
collosus - batista from wwe
deathstrike was perfect
sabertooth- guy who played him was huge
toad - no complaints
emma frost - blonde haired angelina jolie same attitude looks like her with the blonde hair
havok - brad pitt

juggernaut - computer graphics lol

mr.smiley
moon dragon what you saying doesn't make sense.
The actors must look like the character?
so you bash ian mckellen and say hugh jackman was a good call?
jackman as wolverine is way taller and doesn't physicaly match comic wolverine at all.
wolverine has hair on his back and shoulders and hugh had none of that running around in his wife beater.
I belive mckellen made a awesome magneto because of the dialouge between him and patric stewart.
No other actor could have stood across stewart and make you belive these two guys had a past anymore than mckellen

pr1983
Originally posted by savagerampage
hmmmmm for looks wise who resemble the character then.

patrick stewart is perfect
magento- though mckellan is good, i would like a younger magneto, harrison ford, or christopher lambert, with his grey raiden hair extensions would be awesome.
jean - angie everhart, though famke needs to grow her hair longer
wolverine-hugh is pretty good. lolol i heard vin diesels name, brought up hes actually not that tall, met him before hes only like 5'7, 5'9 he doesnt look the part anyway.
storm - i liked halle berry
cyclops - the dude who played him was alright
iceman - stifler dude from american pie
rouge - ali landry she is from louisianna perfect for the part
collosus - batista from wwe
deathstrike was perfect
toad - no complaints
emma frost - blonde haired angelina jolie same attitude looks like her with the blonde hair
havok - brad pitt

are you mad? batista? halle berry? james marsdem? brad pitt?

mr.smiley
i think arnold shwartzanegger (or however you spell his last name)
would have made a good collusus had the movie been made in the early 90s.
cyclops i would say a younger dalph lundron.
wolverine i say mel gibson around the lethal weapon era or jack nicklson during the howling.
he kind of hand that wolverine look from the millar run in the eighties

savagerampage
Im just going with looks wise. who is larger enough to play collossus in hollywood?

pr1983
Originally posted by savagerampage
Im just going with looks wise. who is larger enough to play collossus in hollywood?

whoever plays him needs to be able to act as well... seeing as they have him as a teen, the guy playing him is fine (though i dont know if he can act), and batista looks nothing like colossus...

blaise
magento- richard gear
jean - angie everhart, jacqueline collenor, or famke needs to grow her hair longer,get it redder .and wear green contacts
wolverine-hugh jackson ..
storm - viva maybe...
cyclops - james m... iliked him he was cute or ..jenson ackles..or mabye jenson ackles can play angel...which ever ...as long as hes there...lol
iceman - that guy who was in cinderally with hilary duff ..i can't remeber his name
rouge - jennfer love hewitt maybe

deathstrike was perfect
toad - no complaints
emma frost - michelle gellor....she played a good ***** in crewl intention and she has an older look now...plus also she needs to do is have her hair ache blond perfect..

pr1983
sarah michelle gellar as emma frost... no expression are you crazy?

Darth Nauj
heres my list
1) Professor X- Stewart is fine
2) Storm- Rosario Dawson, Jessica Alba, Tyra Banks, or Vivica A Fox?!
3) Cyclops- Keep the one they have
4) Wolverine- Hugh Jackman is fine
5) Rogue- Jessica Biel, Jennifer Garner, Liv Tyler, Elisa Cuthbert, Alexis Biediel or Jaime King
6) Jean- keep the one they have
7) Magneto- Ian is fine
8) Ice Man- Ryan Reynolds but the one they have already is ok I guess..
9) Nigtcrawler- Alan is fine
10) Ladydeathstrike- keep the one they have
11) Sabretooth- keep the only they have

xmarksthespot
Ian McKellen and Patrick Stewart make a perfect Magneto and Xavier. I don't give a rat's ass that they're old (they're the age they should be if Eric was a WWII survivor) they're brilliant actors, they exude authority and presence and the interplay between the two is one of best things the films had to offer.

I'd change Storm, Cyclops and maybe Rogue out of the principal cast.

Edit: If they were going to have Emma and Shaw... Melissa George would make a good Emma Frost at least in terms of look. Kinda think the facial structure and hair of Jack Nicholson resembles Sebastian Shaw laughing out loud
http://216.157.131.103/images/Jack_Nicholson.jpg

mr.smiley
Jack is Wolverine all the way!

pr1983
nice to see somebody else agrees about melissa george...

Fnah
halle berry stays as storm. Ther are other black or light brown characters in x-men. Beyonce can not pull off the white hair. She should be stacy x!!!!

pr1983
Originally posted by Fnah
halle berry stays as storm. Ther are other black or light brown characters in x-men. Beyonce can not pull off the white hair. She should be stacy x!!!!

Are u serious?

berry was poor at best, and beyonce? the second most talented member of destiny's child? no...

moondragon
Who is melissa george? What might I have seen her in?

Halle did a fine job of potraying Storm.(Remember Storm's powers are fueled by her emotions, so she must remain in control at ALL TIMES! This causes her to seem sedate at times.)She simply doesn't have the look or voice of Arorou(is that how you spell it?).

My biggest complaints with the original cast are;
Marsden TOTALLY sucks
Famke simply doesnt have the look or presence
Paquin is TOOOOO young (they cast the part to young)
Jackman did a great job, just too tall and not bulked enough

pr1983
melissa george was in alias...

i didnt like berry... storm is a very regal character... berry didnt portray that imo...

agree about the others...

black robb
Storm:Angelina Jolie:cuz shes hot
Cyclops: Dave Chappelle:I'M SCOTT SUMMERS B*TCH!!!
Jean Grey:Pamela Anderson:Her breasts already affect people's minds
Wolverine:Peter Griffin
Magneto:Yoda
Mystique:Oprah
Sabretooth:Black Robb
Rogue:Britney Spears

pr1983
it'd be one funny movie...

xmarksthespot
Storm/Ororo Munroe - Angela Bassett (if she was ten years younger), Jada Pinkett Smith (not perfect but better than Halle)
Definitely not Beyonce, Tyra Banks, Naomi Cambell etc.

Scott Summers/Cyclops - Dunno, maybe an unknown. He didn't have much of a role to play anyway an most of his face is hidden under a visor.

Rogue - Anna Paquin suited the role that Rogue played in the films. If you wanted to cast an adult Rogue not sure.

I didn't see much of Alias when Melissa George was in it. Is she any good as an actress?

moondragon
Never seen Alias. Got somethin' else??

xmarksthespot
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0313534/

mr.smiley
Originally posted by black robb
Storm:Angelina Jolie:cuz shes hot
Cyclops: Dave Chappelle:I'M SCOTT SUMMERS B*TCH!!!
Jean Grey:Pamela Anderson:Her breasts already affect people's minds
Wolverine:Peter Griffin
Magneto:Yoda
Mystique:Oprah
Sabretooth:Black Robb
Rogue:Britney Spears

Awesome!

blaise
Madchen Amick as jean grey... and dis guy as scott summers i don't kjnow his name though

storm as vanissa williams

i don't know her name but emma frost as the gurl who played kelly in beverly hills 90210 ..

havok801125
I'd probably have to go with Sean Connery as Magneto and would definetely replace anna paquin as rogue but i'm not sure who with

GuitarBunny
I would replace Shawn Ashmore with Ryan Phillipe (the guy from Cruel Intentions)

brett
ok ben aflect is too trendy to play cyclopse it would ruin the movie.. tyra banks ok madd hot but still halley berry is jus as bangin n a much better actor..no1 listed the other actors they thought should play to other characters but im sure they woulda been wack too the cast is great n thats y ull joined this site bc ur into the movies..even the best script, wit the wrong cast would suck, n this shit was hott

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.