She-hulk vs Storm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GalacticStorm
The battle occurs in an evacuated New York style city.

Both heroes are goin all out with no thought of the consequences to the surrounding area.

No civilians

No technology

No prep time

Who wins?

Discuss

Draco69
Storm. She-Hulk cannot reach her. It would take some time, but eventually She-Hulk would go down.

stormfront13
yeah can't storm just electrocute her to death??

kgkg
Originally posted by stormfront13
yeah can't storm just electrocute her to death??

to death isn't that too harsh

but Ko i don't see why not.

stormfront13
isn't this a fight to the death?? maybe i read wrong idk imo storm wins

pr1983
storm cos as draco said she hulk cant get near her...

BENITO
Walk over for storm

stormfront13
so i wonder if anyone is gonna defend she-hulk

Mainstream
not me e080

kgkg
only only thing she could do is throw stuff at her like cars etc.

if one hits then she could win.

But a win for Strom is more likely than that scenerio

stormfront13
well imo storm wins

BENITO
Originally posted by stormfront13
so i wonder if anyone is gonna defend she-hulk
thats like asking if anyone wants to fight a losing battle with no hope of victory

stormfront13
ok ha ha

Alpha Centauri
Storm got knocked out by a brick, if she gets hit by a car.......or anything, she's KOed. So that would be a She-Hulk win.

Oh and don't bother with that "She could blow it away" BS.

As Vic said before. Stand by a wall, when I say Go, She-Hulk will throw a car at you. Your only defence is Storm. How lucky are you feeling?

Storm doesn't fight right up in the air, that's proven. So where all this "She'll not be able to hit her" stuff comes from I don't know. She has been beaten up by people who can't fly before, coz she doesn't fight like you want her too.

She's like Jean in the sense that she has all these powers but one bump on the head (literally) and she's fodder.

-AC

stormfront13
if you wre against she-hulk and could fly out of reach what would you do?? just let her hit you? highly unlikely

Alpha Centauri
Shut up and read what I'm saying.

Storm has been beaten up before. If she fought her fights from miles high, she wouldn't be able to be beaten up all the time would she? No. So the conclusion to be drawn? That she doesn't fight from the clouds. How are we reaching this conclusion? By reading comic books.

It's simple logic and it can help us evolve.

-AC

stormfront13
i read what u said and storm is smart enough to know to get out of danger- yes she has fought on the ground but when you are against a big threat like she-hulk you would most likely fly. if storm stays on the ground she may be able to hopld off the she-hulk for like 5 minutes or so but if storm flys then she wins

Alpha Centauri
When you are against a big threat like She-Hulk?

Storm and Cable got battered by Hulk. The fight didn't happen in the stratosphere.

Stop felching Storm. It's getting tiresome.

-AC

stormfront13
what?? she-hulk is weaker than the regular hulk. i have said if storm stays out of she-hulks way then she can win. whats wrong w/ that?? and i'm not the only person who thinks so read the entire thared

Alpha Centauri
I don't give a crap who thinks that "flying away" will win her this battle.

She doesn't fight from the clouds and as a result, she's vulnerable. She-Hulk has more than enough strength to kill Storm if she wanted to. She could knock her out with relative ease.

-AC

stormfront13
i never saqid go to the clouds just out of she-hulks way. and storm usually fights in the air. in a comic a while back she describer her way of fighting w/ a team as flying up and overlooking the battle and aiding whoever needs help. she fights in the air a lot. and it kinda depends on where the fight takes place. she-hulk can't win if she can't touch storm

Alpha Centauri
Yeah but this isn't Storm w/ Team Vs She-Hulk. It's Storm Vs She-Hulk.

Storm has given lesser people chances to beat her up, She-Hulk would be no different.

-AC

stormfront13
well anyway imo storm wins cause if she-hulk can't touch her or hit her then storm can't lose., imo storm wins

sbo
This fight depends on how much punishment she-hulk can take. She can take a lot, so it would take a while for storm to take her down. Eventually I think Storm would win it, I just don't see she-hulk hitting storm with a projectile that easily, especially while she's getting hit with lightning. She-hulk could win it, but I see Storm as the more likely victor.

Sentry
Well Storm has a good chance here, but can't Jennifer jump really high? The Hulk, Abomination, and Doc Samson can. Their gamma powered. She could jump after Storm if she was flying. Not as high or as far as her cousin, but close to what Doc Samson can leap. 55 stories or something like that? This fight is close. I can't make up my mind. This could go either way imo.

DarkCrawler
She Hulk is Class 100 nowadays, and she has the same homing ability that Hulk has (being able to hit full speed aeroplanes with stones). So she would hit Storm. She-Hulk wins.

Lightning won't do anything to She-Hulk.

stormfront13
it can go either way epending what each character does- imo storm is more likely to win

Sentry
Here are shulkie's stats:

SHE-HULK

She stands more of a chance than people think.

Alpha Centauri
I never thought it came down to chance purely because I don't drastically overrated the X-Men and it's members.

-AC

stormfront13
well imo it can go either way as i have already stated. in the boi it said that she-hulk can withstand temperatures up to 3,000 degrees and lightning can be hotter than 5,000 degrees so it would hurt a little. storm can just pick up she-hulk and all the strength in the world doesn't matter if you can't move or reach your opponent. well anyway imo ite pretty even

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.