if you met your idol director/actor what would you do for their attention

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

newmmz
Every now and then we get lucky enough to have a brush of the shoulder with an actor/director we idolize. During these rare occurrences to leave a lasting impression on your idol you can do anything from ask him for the time to kicking stuffing out of him. Bruce Campbell? id ask him to do my voice mail and take "no" for an acceptable answer

simplyshecky_
ask for an autograph and a picture together..simple as that..i don't go crazy over somebody..but if i see ryan sheckler..duuuuudE!!

BlackC@t
I'd love to meet Bruce Campbell.

If I met my favourite celebs I'd turn on the charm naughty

Jackie Malfoy
Go up to them and shake there hands.JMshake2

ragesRemorse
I would slap them on the back of the head and say..."so, hows the slapstick slappy?

Ignite
I'd probably wave and then run away...silly i know

golden moon
okay you know who I am talking about... tobey stick out tongue

anyway... I would go near him and say
*H-h-h-i! A-a-are yo-ou T-t-t-tobey?*
and he would say yes
*I-i-i........................... *faint*

and of course I would fall in his arms and he would catch me and I would put my telephone number in his pocket.... and he will call me and we will go out together and we will become close friends and he will fall in love with me and he will pop the line and I will accept and we will get married and we will...............................

okay! What the f**k? I think I have a wild imagination...

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by golden moon
okay you know who I am talking about... tobey stick out tongue

anyway... I would go near him and say
*H-h-h-i! A-a-are yo-ou T-t-t-tobey?*
and he would say yes
*I-i-i........................... *faint*

and of course I would fall in his arms and he would catch me and I would put my telephone number in his pocket.... and he will call me and we will go out together and we will become close friends and he will fall in love with me and he will pop the line and I will accept and we will get married and we will...............................

okay! What the f**k? I think I have a wild imagination...

laughing out loud

Good luck! thumbup
Can I come to your wedding...he could introduce me to a few hotties! naughty

golden moon
of course you can come! I will invite the whole KMC! you know I will be able to afford it wink

LLG
If I did meet my favorite director/actor, then I would just try to get an autograph or shake hands. If he/she looks busy I wouldn't want to waste his/her time or anything like that, so it would be nice just to see the actor/director in person. I'm also not obsess with actors or directors, so I wouldn't do huge things to get people's attention, and I think I wouldn't even be brave enough to go up and ask for an autograph or talk to him/her.

Cinemaddiction
Flash 'em.

BlackC@t
^That's what I was gonna' say laughing

I'd toss my hair over my should and say "So...why don't we go up to the bedroom? Lets face it tiger, you only get one strike with something this good!" diva

golden moon
go get em' tiger! stick out tongue

Bloody^Pirate
Blackc@T you're such a tigerstick out tongue!!! Good luck golden moon!!! I'm going to be the priest!!! And when i will get married with any of the 1000 celebrities i like, pass by and wish anything? done?

golden moon
laughing

ericadurancefan
lucas or tarantino i would bow and kiss their feet

jennifer garner,be to busy drooling to say anything

joss whedon shake his hand and present him with some of my ideas

Flutter Fire
If I saw a celebrity that I oh so adored, I would probably stand there and stare at them, thinking to myself "Is that really who I think it is?"
Or I would slowly approach them, and get a picture with them and an autograph. Like I did with Weird Al.....but I'm not that big of fan of his anymore.. yes

Lord Shadow Z
Its difficult to say what I'd do because there's a difference between what you'd like to do and what you'd do in reality. For example, just to see his reaction if I met or saw John Travolta I'd want to shout something like "Vincent Vega, our man in Amsterdam!" but in reality I'd probably keep quiet and just get a picture with him or ask for an autograph.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.