LOTR and Love

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

A.D. Skinner
The love story in LOTR was a beautiful one...it made you cry, it filled your heart with happiness and at the end of ROTK you were happy to see that Aragorn and Arwen were finally together...

...but that is not the only love story that has brewed from this movie. Some time ago, I had the pleasure meeting the most wonderful person I have ever met. She was unique in every sense of the word, as well as a Princess. Her name is Aurora. Over the months that her and I have talked and gotten to know one another, I have fallen in love with her and can't stop thinking about her. And now our moment has come...

My plans are to drive the 536 miles between myself and Aurora and finally meet the love of my life. In fact, I feel so deeply about her, that I am going to be asking for her hand in marriage this Friday ! yes I am nervous and excited all wrapped up into one, and I hope that upon my return I have good and happy news to tell you all.

Please wish me luck and I look forward to talking to you all soon !

If it wasn't for LOTR...I don't think I would have ever had the pleasure of meeting my Soulmate ! love

Has LOTR brought anyone else as much happiness as it has brought me ???

sauron
your totally smitten smile

sauron
*imagines scene*

*ad is on one knee*

*aurora says yes*

*sauron is shown running around frantically behind, handing money to an old ginger mean, wtf...then piano chords play...and yes*

sauron: ladies and gentlemen...mr elton john!!

*aurora and ad have first kiss and he begins*

There's a calm surrender
To the rush of day
When the heat of the rolling world
Can be turned away

An enchanted moment,
And it sees me through
It's enough for this restless warrior
Just to be with you

And can you feel the love tonight
It is where we are
It's enough for this wide-eyed wanderer
That we've got this far
How it's laid to rest?
It's enough to make kings and vagabonds
believe the very best.

There's a time for everyone
If they only learn
That the twisting kaleidoscope
Moves us all in turn

There's a rhyme and reason
To the wild outdoors
When the heart of this starcrossed voyager
Beats in time with yours

It is where we are
It's enough for this wide-eyed wanderer
That we've got this far
How it's laid to rest?
believe the very best.

believe the very best.

sauron
back to the topic smile
i have, but erm....im not sure if it is fully returned, or if they thought i meant it in a friendshippy way...messed

Kitoky
I agree laughing

pip-foot
wow AD! thats so exciting. Good Luck stick out tongue

A.D. Skinner
Thank you everyone !

Kit...I remember way back when, when you asked if I loved Aurora or something. Go figure huh ????

Kitoky
Yes Yes, actually I asked why you kept putting love after her name and asked "Are you like in love with her or something?"

A.D. Skinner
Yes...way back then I had very strong feelings for my Princess. I knew then that she was the only one for me.

tassie
awww, that's sweet... good luck AD and Aurora!! big grin

OrliNElijahsGrl
Awww that really touched me, that was very very sweet!!!!! GOOD LUCK TO THE BOTH OF YOU!!!

You know? i think i found my own soulmate, he lives in australia, we have SOOO much in common, one thing we definetly have in common is....we both love lord of the rings, and fancy this...he calls me his arwen all the time, and i call him my legolas, and for my bday, he sent me a arwen keychain, we both love lotr with a passion, we both love the love stories in the films, between aragorn and arwen, i know what he looks like..cuz he has webcam, ive sent him pictures of me, weve chatted for a long time now and hes the sweetest guy ever! Definetly one day..we plan to meet..and we both plan to take a trip to NZ to visit where they filmed LOTR, all the locations and everything! Hes soooo great!

shadowy_blue
First of all, I'm very happy for the both of you. smile Best wishes.

I have the same kinda experience like you, however, it doesn't involve me. stick out tongue It's all about my cousin and her husband right now. They once met a long time ago in a Star Wars forum, they were both obsessed with it, and they said they were always talking on the boards, then they started PMing each other, then chat outside the forums, until they decided to meet. They had a very wonderful time together so they've said. They have the very same personality and character outside the forums. Then after some time, they've proved that they really love each other than anything else in this world (maybe Star Wars? stick out tongue ) and they got married, at the very same date when they had encountered and had a conversation in that said Star Wars forum for the first time. Until now, they're still happy. They've been married now for 10 years and they had one son. He wasn't that very obsessed with Star Wars like his parents though. Maybe because of me. For some obvious reasons..I'm pulling him towards the way of Middle-earth, and he's willingly taking it. shifty evil face

As for me, since you've only asked about happiness, yes. I'm very very happy with everything that Tolkien have brought to my life. Whether I have a love life or no, I'm very happy. Just reading the books, watching the movies, and being in this forum with all you awesome co-LOTR fans just makes my day always complete. smile I wouldn't say that I wouldn't ask for anything more 'coz I still need some more..shifty stick out tongue but so far..I'm very happy with my life. big grin

Fëanor
aw AD...I wish you much happiness man...

Kitoky
Yes yes, AD, you deserve it. smile

pipschick
I wish you lots and lots of luck for the future A.D and Aurora. smile

Smodden
this is amazing...who would have thought?....ad and aurora...kmc? lotr? forums....love....distance...hapines..peace...maridge...longlife...children......grandchildren.....death...halls of mandos....j/k...and beyond...

love is funny....seriously it realy is funny. how you two people can be drawn to one another have feelings for each other...and share it in a way thats extrordinary(s?)...
its kinda like...in the words of john mayer:
"its like when you find out you get the weekend off...you got a few extra dollors in your paycheck...and then..Oh YEA! somebody loves you"
and you love them....
its an out-of controll emotion thats wild and can't be tamed...it can cause death....(romeo and juliet)
happiness...sadness...(in my case) but mostly an overaboundance of joy!
it caused han solo to forget about his reward
it caused Neo to walk thru the door on his left
it caused Peter parker to keep his identity of SM a secret
It caused A.D. to do his thing..wink

one day your not in it and tomorow you are....and when love catches you it dosn't let go with out a fight.....it throws you up in pillowy clouds and bounces you to far off places it guides your true match...
a match that everyone knows was right for you
everyone knows was perfect for you....and was waiting for you all this time....all the past dosn't mater cause for this one instant, this one moment you and her are all that mater....you take her in your arms and you don't want to let go....ever....and all you want is to fall back and lay for eternity embracing eachother....and for that one moment you streth out into a minute
to a hour...to a year...to 10 years....to the end of your life...and beyond....because now love has you...and you have love.

sauron
and then when you say it to someone and they go all quiet for a week and you think oh **** they hate me...then they say that they actally said it back but msn is stupid......big grinbig grin

Ravsta
Aww. Smodden dats so beautiful!! Hope i get to feel dat way one day
And AD gud luk, but im sure u wont need it!!

sauron
he wont

remember when i said i know alot i dont tell stick out tongue

shifty knows the answer alreaaadddyyyy

sauron
well not officially KNOW

but i dare say im 99% sure stick out tongue

that is if, 'thinking of marriage' means a certain hypothetical person would say yes if asked by another imaginary person

Ravsta
eek! WOW!!! I hope so! That would be so good, they could have a Middle Earth themed wedding!!! Happy Dance
Aww, i sure hope you're right sauron

A.D. Skinner
Okay...so I debated as to whether or not to post tonight or not...for I am fighting the fact that my eye lids feel like a ton of bricks and I just got home from driving 9 hours !!! Oh...where was I coming from you ask ? laughing out loud

Well...I just got home from the most wonderful weekend. A weekend that I will never forget...a weekend that I spend with my beautiful Princess Aurora !

So, with leaving in the wee hours of the morning on Friday ( 1 A.M. Chicago time ) I arrived in beautiful Tennessee at roughly 10 A.M. Know, I knew even before I had laid my eyes upon Aurora that she was the only woman for me, but that first moment that I saw her...I was so taken with how beautiful she really was. She is and always will be my Princess ! So, Aurora and I spent the day together. She showed me around her town, introduced me to her parents and we were both happy just to be with each other.

( okay okay...this is what you all came here for...)

So seeing that it was Aurora's B-Day, I had to give my Princess something that I knew she wanted more than anything...movies ! laughing out loud

Arsenic and Old Lace
Awakenings
An Affair to Remember

( 3 movies that I knew that she would enjoy, 3 movies that all began with the same letter as Aurora, and 3 movies that started with the letter "A" which is the 1st letter, the beginning so to speak...and for her and I, it too was a beginning )

But I gave her something else...it was wrapped in a small piece of pink tissue paper and I slid it across the table to her at the resturant we were at. She looked curious, and opened it slowly. Under the pink tissue paper she found a box ( some might describe it as a ring box ) She opened it slowly, but found it empty...she looked up from the box I am sure wondering what trickery I was up to, when I slid out from the table and dropped to bended knee. I presented the ring that I had sought for so long to her and looked deep into her eyes. Telling her how much she has already made me happy, and how much that I had fallen in love with her. I asked her to marry me, right there in the middle of the resturant and to my joy I heard her answer me "Yes" I was shaking like a leaf, and she was in shock, but together we were happy, and the thought of spending the rest of enterity with each other was calming and exciting all wrapped up into one !

I spent 3 wonderful days with Aurora and now begins the task of getting myself to her as quickly as possible. The 600 miles that seperate us is much too large for either of us, but will soon not be a issue and I shall be with my Princess Aurora forever !

If it wasn't for LOTR, there is a possibility that Aurora and I might not never have met, but that is a thought that neither of us wishes to think about. We are in love, we are engaged, and we are absolutely happy !

shadowy_blue
aawwww.....AD...that is so sweeett!!! love I'm grinning like an idiot now, if only you could see me..laughing I'm very happy for the both of you..I wish you all the best in life!! big grin

Kitoky
How freaking dramatic....where's the war??

The bloodshed?!?

You should've had the cooks of the restaurant sing Happy Birthday to her.

What did the ring look like?

Was it diamond?

How expensive was it?

C'mon! Give me the 411!

*Georgina_A*
cry awww, AD...I'm so happy for you and Aurora big grin

ash007
hang on is this is a made up story

i am sorry but why would she say yes when she has only just met him??

whats going on

ash007
I understand the situation now. I will retract my comments above.

And congratualtions to A.D Skinner and Aurora

Smodden
*awwwwww*

i knew it would come to thisbig grin.....i am so happy for both of you...
you guys were meant for this....

horay for tolkien who wrote the books
horay for pj who made the movie
horay for kmc who made the forum
and horay for ad and aurora....!!

you guys are so lucky and may you live long and prosper.....
i hope that you guysalways live together hapily...all the way to eternity and beyond...
*cries*
*weeps
*blows nose*
*cries again*

Ravsta
Oh!!! this is so great. Congrats to AD and Aurora. I wish you guys all the happiness in the world.
xxx

sauron
dude, what did i ****ing say to you man! eek! eek! eek!

im so happy for you smile stick out tongue i wish you all the best -xx

all my love (well, as much as i can spare at the minute smile) and best wishes-sauron

Leggy_n_Merry
Oh my god that is soooo sweet it's unbelievable big grin! I wish you sooooooo much happiness that is just soo great big grin I'm soo hapy for ya big grin

tassie
eek! eek! awwww, love story of the year big grin I wish you all the best, both of you love
gosh, i can't stop grinning now, it's just so sweeeet sadangel

aniron
u guys met on the internet isn't that a bit of a risk for both of you, maybe you should get to know eachother in person first?
how can you think about her all the time when you haven't met her? oh well, good luck anywho.

Leggy_n_Merry
he has met her havent ya read the thing up there? ^^ eek!

sauron
he has...they talked for months by pm...msn..yahoo...phone....bloody emails...letter...telepathy....jesus knows wha else....

aniron
lol telepathy lol.
I suppose I'm just a worrier at heart. ahem, I do not see my name at the bottom of your sig. stick out tongue

sauron
well it WAS there...then you disappeared sad sad

A.D. Skinner
It was a risk, and one that we were both aware of. But a risk in which we were both willing to take. There are moments in life that everything just falls into place..fate some call it, and why question it ?

With as much as Aurora and I have talked over the past months...we already know each other so well that meeting in person was just an extension of what we already felt towards one another. It only completed the feelings that we had for each other.

Do you not believe in such things as Fate or True Love ? I was a bit weary myself about those things as well, but with meeting Aurora, I do not question my heart and mind and the way that I feel towards her.

Iirima
hello....

Kitoky
*waits*

A.D. Skinner
Sorry Kit...had to wait until I got home from work to answer this properly...

Okay...There was no War...sorry ! no
No Bloodshed either... sad

She did have Happy B-Day sung to her, but at the request of her Mom...having it done later in the evening would not have been appropriate.

The Ring was very pretty..White Gold, Diamond, deserving to be on a Princess's finger.

I will not speak of the price here...for that knowledge is solely for me. laughing out loud

Kitoky
Awwwwww c'mon!

samIam
Oh kit be quite ! he wants to keep it secret!! AD AND AURORA I AM SOOO HAPPY FOR U !!!!

aniron
was it! eek!
I don't come on on friday or saturday night cos of work, I'll be dissappearing again for a while soon, for revision.
But I'm gonna be here in spirit. stick out tongue

sauron
lol okay, you will go back on stick out tongue

aniron
yey *clap clap clap clap*

sauron
looky

aniron
I SEE IT I SEE IT!!!!!!!!!!!
*opens champagne bottle*

A.D. Skinner
Okay...that champagne bottle better be for Aurora and I rather than having your name on Sauron's credit list on the bottom of his sig ! laughing out loud

pip-foot
Awwwwwwwwwwwww that's so sweet AD! congradulations. you have to let us know when the wedding is! stick out tongue

huh! my name isn't on your siggy either sauron! stick out tongue

aniron
*gives everyone a champagne glass, but ad and aurora get a big wedding cake too*

sauron
and sauron gets som money!

aniron
ye sauron gets some money and abridesmaid dress lol.

sauron
eek! a dress moi

sad always a bridesmaid never a bride

aniron
awww.
hey this is for AD and Aurora, me and sauron baked it ourselves:

A.D. Skinner
Hmm, looks tasty...but I am not all that big on sweets laughing out loud

More for you guys

Fëanor
i would like to be the first in line for the money dance...

Smodden
are we invited to the wedding?...!!!

big grin like my sig ad?...

tassie
wish we all could've been there for the wedding big grin lol

ash007
hey i want to see how the Bride looks like.

I seen AD skinner

But no Aurora sad smile

A.D. Skinner
Aurora was shown back in the Tig party some time ago....sorry you missed your chance.

Kitoky
*gasp*

AD!

You bought a Witchy toy for Aurora! WHERE'S MINE! mad

You could've sent me one as a suvenior!!!

A.D. Skinner
aww, I am sorry Kit...really I am...but 1st off I don't know your address to be sending you lil gifts like that...and I was with Aurora when I got her Witchy !!!

A.D. Skinner
That is so cool...thank you Smodden !

Tassie...we ain't set a date yet...but we will let everyone know when it comes time !

Aurora
Hey guys I am back.... sorry it has been SO long since I have been on... I have missed you all dearly... a day w/o the Tig Party is no day at all laughing I am guessing you really don't want to know about my withdraw from KMC tho... maybe something more along the lines of ummmm A.D.? Okay okay... i will tell all... well not all....

Okay first of all I want to start by saying I had given up on love and fate... and when I stopped looking for love, it found me... well something like that... I can truthfully say that when i started talking to A.D. I had no intention of falling in love w/ him... but as each day went by I couldn't wait to talk to him.... more and more each day... I am not sure exactly when it happened... but one day I thought to myself that if he wasn't in my life my heart would break... I loved him!

He is my soulmate... and if you were to have ask me 5 months ago if I had one (not to mention that I would find him on the internet for goodness sakes) I would have said no. But I am certain beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is my one and only.... I cannot decribe my feelings for him, they are to wide and vast for words. I have never felt half of what I feel for him w/ anyone else.....

When I opened the box on Friday my mind was racing... when he got down on one knee I thought I was gonna faint (see kit I faint too, too busy now so you can help me out laughing ) I was in shock.... I am not completely sure what I said.... I only know that the word yes was in it..... many times...... LOL I have no words to tell you how happy I am right now... watching him drive away Sunday was the hardest thing I have EVER experienced, and as each day goes by the only thing that keeps me from going crazy over our distance at the present time, is that I am going to spend the rest of my life with him. love love

Thanks everyone for all the good wishes.... they mean alot... we owe our love to KMC if it weren't for it we would have never met, and I would never have met my Prince.

Kitoky
Woah long post..

OMG AURORA'S GETTING MARRIED!

Kitoky
A- I could've given you my address and B - how could you possibly think that being with Aurora at that moment changes anything. sad no

pip-foot
Ohh. i am so happy for you guys smile

I like your new siggy Kit! It's awsome stick out tongue

tassie
you know you two have given the rest of us some hope stick out tongue love

A.D. Skinner
Okay, cause being with Aurora at that moment that I found Witchy...it just felt right getting her it. You know ? I am sorry...I didn't meant to leave you out.

Anyway...don't they have Witchy out by you ? I think I found it at Wal-Mart.

p.s. I love the new sig !

p.p.s. tassie, I was down on love and fate before I met Aurora...she has given me hope love

Aurora
Awwwww you are too sweet!!

Kit I will personally find a Witchy and send him to you!!! wink

A.D. Skinner
You know...I know exactly where they are in that Wal-mart ! laughing out loud 9 hours and I can be there ( hint hint )

Smodden
*cries*

i want a witchy too!!! anyway wait till you get kits then drive back and get mine....shifty

j/k...lol

Smodden
ur welcome ad you see all my buddies are in alphabetical order and you's and auroras just happend to be next to each other....weird huh?...also their is no comma seperating you two like the rest of the peeps....big grin

A.D. Skinner
I did notice that...what a coincidence that it all worked out like that, huh ? laughing out loud

So where is my buddy Sauron ?!?

aniron
oh, I remember the days when she was just a newbie *sniff* the grow up so fast *runs off crying* lol

Smodden
aurora was one of the first peeps i met here.....even when i was a newbie she was nice to me....smile

aniron
*hands smod a tissue and let him weep for a min*

Smodden
*wipes eyes*

thank you aniron...

*sits and waits for weding news with aniron*

A.D. Skinner
Aurora is nice to everyone...in fact she was the one that sought me out as a newbie. I was hanging around in the Trivia Forum and it was her that PM'd me first ! I shall always thank her for that !

sauron
and if it was not for her....you would never have come to tig party.....and i wouldn never have met you

and...and *sniff* that wouldnt be nice

Aurora
Awwwwww you guys are gonna make me cry, you are all too sweet..... I love you all!!! Smodden I LOVE what you have done in your sig! Thank you!!!!!

ummmmm sauron I do however have a bone to pick with you...... just why o' why has my name moved from third in your sig to ummmmm welll to far to count???? humm hummm what kind of answer do you have??????? confused

Oh oh A.D. another trip to wally world with you.... love I wish it were now!!!

laughing

A.D. Skinner
Hmm, good luck answering that one Sauron ! She is really upset !!!!!

If it wasn't for Aurora, I wouldn't have come to the Tig Party and met so many great people. People that really make my day and I enjoy talking to so much !!!!

Wally World ??? I am guessing this is not the same Wally World that Clark W. Griswold took his family to ???

Aurora
sure......

Aurora
big grin

A.D. Skinner
I love you Aurora !!!! love

Aurora
I love you!! I miss you soo much!!! I love you I love you!!!!!!love

A.D. Skinner
love I miss you so much too honey !!!!

I LOVE YOU

Aurora
awwwww.... I LOVE YOU!! I have to go now... talk to you tonight!!!!! lovelove

A.D. Skinner
Okay

*sniffles*

I already miss you so much love I love you love

A.D. Skinner
Yay...I am talking to you now Happy Dance

Smodden
aww...sniff*

*cries*

A.D. Skinner
Why you crying Smod ???

Smodden
i'm happy for youguys...big grin....

A.D. Skinner
awww...well we are happy for us too !!!! Happy Dance

A.D. Skinner
For those of you who have not yet seen what a cute couple we make...

Smodden
ummm....awww...love...

ok...i thought you didn't have any couple pics...:blah:

very...*ahem* nice....*gag*

j/k

A.D. Skinner
What ???? Why are you gagging ?

A.D. Skinner
Alright...so I fibbed...the above picture is of my parents...Aurora's future in-laws.

That would be my Mom and Dad...love

This is the real us...I was feeling rather cowboyish going down to Tennessee...

pip-foot
oh yes...*ahem* beautiful stick out tongue

A.D. Skinner
I think we make a cute couple ! love

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
OK, i would really like to congradulate you both as a couple.
Erik: I dont know what would have happened if you had not met sara, i see how happy she has truely made you. I know that she is the perfect woman for you , by the way i knwo you look into her eyes, the way you hold her hand,and by the gentle words you whisper in her ear. I can't thank you enough for bringing so much joy and delight into my cousins life. You don't know how much you actually mean to her, you are all that her heart desires,and she has truely found utter happiness with in your loving embrace and gentle smile. Thank you for loving her.Erik, i also thank you for being the most amazing friend i have. You are truely a blessing to have in my life. I am absoluetly thrilled at the thought of having you as a part of my family. You are a great person and you are one of my best friends. I love that you have actually taken the time to get to know me, because if not , i think we both would be missing out on alot.
Aurora: I am so glad that you and Erik, ran into eachother unknowingly on kmc. You two are perfect soulmates , angles that have fallen from heaven to be with each other. I have seen the joy on your face that his love has brought to you, and the delight that it has given me to wittness this happening. Sara, you make him so happy, he is forever a changed man because of the love that was in your heart that you now share with him. I thank you for making him so happy, and for making him so elated with your presence and love. Sara i also thank you for brining me to know Erik, if it not for you, i would never have met him,and i would not have the best friendship that he and i have now. Thank you for introducing me to him, he makes me laugh so much, and i love him for that...and i love you for everything you have always done.

I wish you both the greatest amount of luck in the world, your love will carry you to higher ground away from rocky waters, to the safe shores. Always cherish what you have found , for not many find it.

I love you both so much, you are always in my heart.

sauron
^^love *sniff* how...sweet *sniff* *cries*

Kitoky
That was so sweet dude.

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
lol, they are two of the most wonderful and most respected people in my life.

Kitoky
Yes they are. smile

sauron
same here

AD is one of my best friends, didnt think for one moment when i joined i would meet sombody like him...its amazing how well we get along, even though there is an age (an mile!) gap....but he is the greatest guy i know

and aurora is exactly the same as AD but stick a WO before the MAN stick out tonguestick out tongue

Kitoky
AD and I joined at the same time (month wise) and I think the first person we got along with was Aurora. smile I wish them the best and alot of online things like these don't really work out but I wish the best.

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
lol, yes, there is quite an age diff. between his self and i , but we are like soulmate friends, you know, it's like you were born to be friends with that person. I feel bless by knowing him. Yes, he is totally amazing.

And aurora, omg, they are perfect for one another, she is so sweet *he's sweet right back* she is bubbly*he giggles* and they just clicked wit eachother.

Kitoky
And I think it all started off by me asking "AD, why do you always put a love after Aurora's name?" laughing out loud

sauron
or me accusing aurora of crushing on kit

to which she replied

'no, i all out love A.D, but shhhh'

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
yeah, kit , i believe that you i and aurora was like "why does he do that" lol, who wouldda guessed?!

sauron
and well, she told AD to pm me, so he did, not only did it start an amzing friendship, but i alos found out he liked her too

no matter how many HUGE hints i dropped none of them realised laughing what a pair!

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
I am so glad they are together!!!!

sauron
yeah stick out tongue

now ad only has one dream left to fulfill, to become mod (see the sig, me n him n exa n shadowy)

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
what'a bout me?? I wanna make him a moderator!

sauron
*repeats* exactly! although replace P-N with sauron stick out tongue

ad, you rock man, and you mean alot to me. a hell of a lot. thats why i cant wait till im coming over there eek! im going to see erick, sara...and maybe a little baby skinner!! eek!

sauron
well i need a pic of you then big grin

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
ok, i will give you a piccy, and don't you want to meet me as well??

Kitoky
Where do you live?

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
like 2 minutes away from sara!!! *kit*

here you go sauron !!

Kitoky
:jaw drops:

too minutes?!

*sobs*

I'm all alone up in Ohio...except for bkk of course.

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
I am sorry, yes, i can walk to her house,we live in a small communty, which is made basically up of our family!

Kitoky
Well...that won't be the case when she moves in with AD.

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
she will be about 20 minutes away then, not much of a drive

Kitoky
you could just bike there, biking is always fun.

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
my fat hindend don't bike ne where

Kitoky
Alright alright!

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
lol, but i will find time to go see them both!!

A.D. Skinner
You had better Beka !

Kitoky
Eh!?

It's...BEKA!?

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
yeah, who'd you think it was?

Kitoky
Some dude, I don't know?

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
a dude, there was the picture, and you think i look like a guy

Kitoky
*sighs*

I knew I was gonna get my arse bitten if I say dude in general.

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
lol, it's quite ok but where do you get the insentative that i may have been a guy?

A.D. Skinner
I could never mistake you for a guy Beka !

aniron
I wonder if I'm the only welsh person in the WHOLE of the forums?

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
I don't know if you are or not, but where does that come n on this thread?

Phoenix
I live near Cambridge... anyone near me?

Smodden
no

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
guys, what is this thread turning to,it's not a location thread, it's a thread for Aurora and Erik...

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
by the way, i really miss erik...

tassie
yes sad we miss ye aswell, AD

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
He's back today tassie!

tassie
big grin

but he's being very quiet...

A.D. Skinner
I am sorry tassie...

I have returned to find my best friend banned...another special friend in the hospital fighting for her life !

It is goo to be back, but I am so sad sad

tassie
aww, me too, i guess it's all in the spirit of Easter sad
if that makes any sense

A.D. Skinner
Thank you so much for all your wonderful words about Aurora and me...

...if it wasn't for KMC, LOTR, and those here that know us the best...who knows if Aurora and I would have ever met.

A.D. Skinner
Well, as many as you know, and for those of you who don't ( and don't want to take the time to real 8 pages worth of posting for the pull story )...Aurora and I have fallen in love. On her Birthday, among the presents that I had brought her...I also asked for her hand in marriage, to which she responded "Yes".

This has made me quite a happy man, for I feel like I am still floating on a cloud. Though, once this news was released...there was a lot of curiousity as to a date in which we were going to wed.
I feel I must explain that currently Aurora and I are 602 miles apart from each other, so our 1st order of business was to shorten that distance, and now that it is in the works, we were able to talk about other things...like our wedding.

So, upon speaking with my Princess this morning, we began to talk about our wedding...and when would be a good time for it...

Folks, I am happy to annouce that our wedding is now planned for June 4th, 2005.

Aurora and I are so happy that we have set a date, and I couldn't wait to share it with each of you. You all have shown so much support and compassion, you have become our family, and we love you all.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>