Ryan Allen Sheckler

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

simplyshecky_
Somebody in here mention something about Ryan Sheckler. I know that dude! He's great. He's like my all time favorite skater besides Rodeny Mullen and Tony Hawk. He's hot too just like you guys said. I'm new here so don't hate, stick out tongue . Lot of girls here going crazy over my shecky. Ha, naw. I`m messing. Wasn't he adorable in Grind. That's my favorite movie. I have to go now, I busted my ankle and it hurts like crap. My friend broke my rail. Dude, I needed it to skateboard!! I hope it doesn't hurt you guys..do you guys have problem with chick skaters? I'm not homosexual or anything. I'm straight..I'm good. I just live to skate but hey..!! Happy Dance

sk8er
laughing out loud mad Happy Dance Hey PPLZ What's up I'm Kasey I'm also a girl sk8er not to mention I'm also 15 I'm going to LA for the XGAMES with my older bro doesn't that rock anyway just dropin' by laterz!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.