Yay! A Storm is brewin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LanİeWindu™
We are getting heavy rain and winds right now.

I might not have to work tomorrow.

You see I work at a lake marina on the Fuel Dock. We usually close in high winds because the docks can break apart and also customers shouldn't be driving boats in the wind. So I may just get the day off tomorrow for more KMC time!

SlipknoT

misha
eek! how exciting happy

were in autumn and, although i LOVE summer, i'd like a bit of rain/thunderstorms .... instead were getting 40 degree C heat cry

LanİeWindu™
Uh oh...heavy lightning now...time to shut down the computer.

SlipknoT
why would you shut down the computer because of lightining?

LanİeWindu™
I don't trust surge protectors that much.

misha
sometimes we have to do that ... lance if you're still on, how come you have the amount of posts under your avy? confused

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by misha
sometimes we have to do that ... lance if you're still on, how come you have the amount of posts under your avy? confused

I put it there. ninja

misha
how? eek!
and its not even true ninja2

LanİeWindu™
Location in your profile, just type "Post: ###" but make sure there are enough spaces so it goes on it's own line.

LanİeWindu™
No rain...gotta go to work.

Bye everyone.

Soth
I love thunderstorms....standing outside in them is fun

Demarthl
wish i had either burnin hot weather or warm thunderstorms, not this mid range piss crap

Tptmanno1
Yes you should be getting a bunch of rin,
were supposed to be getting it a week....

The Tired Hiker
I had to work in a thunderstorm yesterday, it was sweeeeeeet! We went to a landslide that took out a house, no one was hurt, but my reporter and I showed up before all the other news stations and we got an exclusive interview with the owner and no else did. And I actually got some sweet ass footage of a little landslide that was coming right at me, so I didn't move because I wanted to get the sweet video. It was sweet.

Loving_Daniel11
This morning while I was asleep we got one miserable clap of thunder..It was pretty loud but then again it just depends on what time it is for me to wake up to specific things. The dog ran in my room though. lol.

SlipknoT
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
I had to work in a thunderstorm yesterday, it was sweeeeeeet! We went to a landslide that took out a house, no one was hurt, but my reporter and I showed up before all the other news stations and we got an exclusive interview with the owner and no else did. And I actually got some sweet ass footage of a little landslide that was coming right at me, so I didn't move because I wanted to get the sweet video. It was sweet. sweet!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.