Drug Tests (damn, I should have thought about them)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
I have to find a new job soon and whoever hires me better not give me a drug test. confused

burlyman
hoover

silver_tears
I sniff coke cool

without the ice cubes of course yes

Tired Hiker
I failed a drug test once in Alaska! big grin I'll have to tell that story one day. It's quite funny.

burlyman
laughing out loud^

steely balls
pissing in a cup
yep

The Force
sick laughing out loud

SlipknoT
Thankfully I've never had a drug test smokin'

Tptmanno1
Tell Us the story TH!!!

Baylin
Dont you find the bubbles make you sneeze? confused

You could try drinking 6 pints of water a day for 3 days before the interview smile

Wont do you any good but it'll be funny cos you'll keep pis*ing.... stick out tongue

Tired Hiker
I thought you'd never ask. Here's the skinny. big grin

It was 1998, I believe, and I decide to go visit one of my best friends in Alaska. So, I decide that Girdwood Alaska is a cool place and that I want to move there for the Summer and get my own pad, the works. So, there's the 7-ll that is basically the last place to get gas for a while, and it's on the outskirts of Girdwood along the Turnagain (sp) Arm. Remind me to tell you the Turnagain Arm story.

To be continued. . .. . . . . not that anyone gives a rat's ass.

Baylin
*hands TH a rats ass* Please continue!

Tired Hiker
So, I apply for the job and they make me go into Anchorage and meet with some guy who is going to interview me at the Tosoro Corporate Office. So I go in and I breeze through the interview process, we chat about my family that lives up there, about his swords hanging on the wall, yadda yadda . . ..

So, he tells me I gotta take a drug test in a week and I'm like, 'no prob.' But, inside my head, I was like, 'holy shit, Tired Hiker, you are the biggest fu*king ***head I know!'

To be cont . . ... .

Tired Hiker
Dude, I don't condone my past behavior in any way! I'm a changed man since then. There will be a morally valuable lesson in the end. Just give me a chance. erm

Tired Hiker
So, I'm hanging out with the local Girdwood folk, and they party like a bunch of Hobbits/snowboarders which was cool, cuz I snow board. So, I make some friends, we twist some fat*ies and stuff, and of course I try that herbal stuff the day of the drug test to flush my system. Riiiiiiiiiiiiight. So, I go in and pee in a cup and call a few days later to get the test results and the lady tells me the results are positive! So, I say, "You mean I passed?"

And then it got quiet.

I realized she didn't think I was as funny as I thought I was funny. So, I told her, "I should have studied harder. Sorry for wasting your time." Then I hung up and flew back home a few days later and finished school and ended up landing a solid career. So, if it weren't for failing the drug test, I might be working at a 7-11 in Girdwood Alaska right now. The moral of the story . . .. . . . don't crack jokes with the drug test lady.

Tired Hiker
Actually, that 7-11 job in Girdwood doesn't sound so bad.

lil bitchiness
Isnt the moral of the story 'dont do drugs'' What the f**k?

Trinity_Matrix
One would think...blink

Tired Hiker
But it's really a statement against the government's and some of society's disdain for nature's gifts.

lil bitchiness
That may be true but it aint the moral of the stroy in this case...it is the moral overall thou..

Like mushooms! Did you know that there are rabits who especailly look for the shrooms and eat them....yeah! thumb up
Can you imgaine being a rabbit and looking for shrooms to eat all day long....i bet they dont even know they are rabbits....mwahaha

Tired Hiker
Hence, 'Follow the white rabbit.' Um, hello! bunny yes

lil bitchiness
eek! Really??!??!

sleepy

Tired Hiker
I believe it. Rabbits have very bulging eyes. That creates a 'fish eye' effect that basically captures a vast amount of visuali. Rabbits are smart. They understand and practice the act of altering one's reality and embracing the entertaining effects.

lil bitchiness
bunny rabbits are cool...and creepy. Im so scared of them...because when i was younger i watched Watership Down...cry That animation is not for kids...its evil..and now im scared for life....

Tired Hiker
Rabbits basically can run very fast. ONe time I was mountainbiking in the back country of Ft. Ord in Monterey CAlifornia, and this JackRabbit was totally hopping right in front of me for like seven seconds. It looked so cool. It was huge too, i never have seen a rabbit so big moving so fast, shaking the ground in front of me. It was a moment. *wipes tears*

mechmoggy
I had a drugs test for a job this week. I was flapping it because of my previous problems, but passed without any trace.

According to a website I visited, most stuff is out of your system in a couple of weeks.

It didn't stop me worrying about it for weeks before though, I was having recurring nightmares about it leading up to the test day. Mech says: just say "no" kids.

lil bitchiness
Well...if you eat a baguette with sesame seeds on them...if you eat a lot of them, and take a drug test, you could be tested positive or heroin yes

mechmoggy
I think thats poppy seeds isn't it? confused

I couldn't say no to a baguette though. embarrasment

lil bitchiness
Yeah...actually, you might be right messed poppy seeds it is thumb up

mmmmm baguette...early in the morning...while you're running for a train, with a cup of coffee in your other hand....

mechmoggy
I haven't used public transport for years, its for the proles! stick out tongue

lil bitchiness
cry *runs away*

You Birmingham folk....show offs roll eyes (sarcastic)

Linkalicious
my bro used that herbal crap to get a job at costco. He was high as a kite with me the day before, but he actually followed the directions on the back of the box *hint hint TH* and he passed no problem. He quit the job a week later because it was winter and they had him do shopping cart detail in the parking lot. Moral of the stories....drugs are good! big grin

mechmoggy
I'm sorry lils! *hugs*

Just wait till you get your own wheels though, you'll know exactly what I mean. wink

Tired Hiker
What brand, what brand?? eek!

silver_tears
poppy seeds are opium smart
t.v. proves useful after all cool

burlyman
is that where you get your drugs? blink

silver_tears
yes burly yes
theres a station, where you can order drugs from happy

it's called the health network yes they sell medicine roll eyes (sarcastic)

burlyman
I have drugs in my bathroom whistle Don't call the cops or anything embarrasment

silver_tears
My god really, alert the fecking media detective

mechmoggy
I think heroin is an opiate based drug.

Tired Hiker
Yeah, poppy seeds are the ones that feck it all up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.