Inuyasha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RoguePw25
I didn't see that anyone started a thread for this show, so here it is. What do you think about the show?

Kitoky
There has been one made....it's on the front page and if you're that lazy just use the search feature.

RoguePw25
um, okay. Like I said, this is my first time coming to this Anime Thread. I didn't know one was made. . .Geez . . ..

I'm not lazy. I didn't know.

Raventheonly
I like the show but the whole dog demon thing is kinda strange to me. Is there anything that isn't a demon in the show lol.

RoguePw25
Love your signature!
And yes, Kongomae isn't a demon and neither is Mirku, their friend. She's the reincarnation of Kikiyo, a priestess with special powers.

Kitoky
Yes I understand that you're new here but you need to read the KMC rules which mention the search feature.

The Inuyasha thread was right on the front page, how could you NOT see it?

Kitoky
It's Kagome, and Kikyo. Miroku is an ally that lived as a monk in the feudel ages.

Sango is also not a demon, she is a demon exterminator.

Kohaku, Koharu, they're not demons either.

DemonicGambit-2
Inuyasha is a great show! happy I think Miroku and Koga are cute embarrasment

RoguePw25
Well, Miorku isn't a demon. It's just Inuyasha, Niroku, Sesshomaru, and a few others I think

SumWatTwisted
AND SHIPPO! ANd Kirara! Don't forget about them!

Kitoky
Naraku...Sesshoumaru's dead cool...

Kikyo's more or less a walking, talking, clay pot.

Shippo's a demon...

Kagura

Kouga

Kanna

Ayame....yep demons...

But there are non-demons...Kohaku, Koharu, Bankotsu, Suikotsu, Jakotsu, Rin, Kaede, Onigumo, Amari Nobunaga, Mayu, Midoriko, Sayo, Nazuna, Miroku - non-biological uncle.

Raz
Please use the thread located here: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f74/t30891.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.