VENOM & MANWOLF HOAX: Villains NOT revealed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

esotericism
Hello, I am Tim, the one that the article is about and I can assure you that I never even mentioned to the interviewer the names Venom and Manwolf...They might be his personal favorites, i dont know,,,nor in any way did i ever say that I was under contract with Marvel or Sony in any way....I need everyone to understand this right now, my words were twisted by the interviewer,,,i had only told him that i would like to work on the 3rd one and there is alot of competition out there against me to work on it , probably the villains whoever they may be,,,,So Please understand that the article is BOGUS and VENOM & MANWOLF are not the villains, i don't know who the villains are at all, so the position is still open,,,please spread this around to all chat rooms please!!!!!!!!!

doctorstrongbad
Okay not a problem, we can type very fast. smile Can you give us any more details at all?

Reborn Again
They've already cast the actor who will play the villain but Raimi never said whom he'd be playing. The villain is hush-hush! Tobey & Kristian are back. That's all I know.

o_0VenomGirl0_o
It's obvious WHO is the Villian in SM 3 Venom...Raimi said it in a another interview

Red Superfly
Proof - anyone?

Talking out ya arses.

Next Venom_girl
How do we know this isn't a counter-hoax?
Feh, back to the (mis)information forums. laughing out loud

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
How do we know this isn't a counter-hoax?
Feh, back to the (mis)information forums. laughing out loud

Counter- hoax? I never thought about that. Wow they must really want to keep the villain a secret. I hope it is the lizard or the sandman but it could be almost anybody.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.