Walt disneys new blockbuster 'The Empress'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

enyafreak
Disney is currently working on a secret 2d animation in a last attempt to keep the artform alive.

Walt Disney pictures 'The Empress' is currently in its pre production phase with concept art available in the movies and television section of the disneycorner.com forum.

it tells the story of a young scribe called ivan (voiced by Toby Mcguire) who is thrown into a terryfying war when his monestry is attacked by the ruthless 'Queen Ioni'

he learns that a rebellion has been formed against the queen who plans to execute the rightful ruler the Empress Anata voiced by Debra messing (of will and grace fame). along the way he meets rebel leader faran who enlists the young philospher to help bring down the evil queen once and for all.

the film will be out in 2009 and is set to be disneys biggest film ever.
evil queen Ioni will be voiced by film vetran Kathy Moriarty and will make 'hunchbacks' frollo look like steve martin.

so what does everyone think a good idea?

The Silver Wolf
Lord have mercy!! praypray

wink Kidding!
Well, seeig that Toby's voice is gonna be there, I'm most likey going to go watch it!

Although I still think Disney is going DOWN!

crazy_c
sounds pretty good. I hope it gets disney back in the groove with it's cartoon films. All those sequels are nauseating.

lil bitchiness
Yeah, I think that sounds rather cool. I'll be seeing it - most deffinitivly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.